Proposal Walls.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I said before, free ideas are poor ideas, pros fix things but cost cash i' real world.
However à teaser because of the love of the game.

Wall rebuild, use gold !

Let the gold users spend cash to rebuild, but give a fair shot to the fighters and so not reward the simmers, yes simmers use gold rebuild to 25 and cry for stack and are cool, saved and no need to log in for another 8 hours....

Make it unable to rebuild by gold from level 19!!!!

Much advantages!

First u wish achieve more revolts! Now u quake, send next door strikes and fail a révolt due gold rebuild.
After fail revolt, fight stops and back into Sim modus.
Revolts is the start for action, ongoing action, people start to play when revolts are made.

Than the Cs train wave!

People just do not drop anymore 100 landnukes times because of the wall get golden...
When wall 19 the player needs more brain, and be at the correct moment in-game to achieve a wall 25 at red revolt.

So in other words people, attackers have a more fair opportunity to hit the Cs when at first hit Cs wave wall is 19 or 22.

The result is way better, for all parties, and believe me, also special for Inno games, destroy and sink 2000 fts players need fats rebuild so that's cash!
Players dare to send more and perhaps fail, so also more off troops lost, so again need more to rebuild.....

Enfin, a player who is a bit pro understands my logic.

1saaa

Strategos
This would be a pretty solid idea. As you have outlined it would make it harder for golden simmers to win by default and add more strategy to the game as far as defending goes giving attackers a bit of less of a disadvantage in revolt.