Walls

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yea, i have had alot of cities taken from me, but im not going anywhere any time soon. Id like to see how you would fare if you were offline most of the day, only able to get on for about 3 hours aday late at night, and your internet connection was iffy, as well as being practically the only person form BW in your ocean.
and while i may have lost alot of cities, i do have about 4 times the bp i had before

ahh so is that why KB thinks DBP is the champion statistic? Because when you lose cities you get a lot of it? I see his logic now.

Post your damn wall or don't post anything people.
y5rlm1o4594b3mopgk4tx9hxyou1xe0l.png

There is mine again, flame on

DeletedUser

y5rlm1o4594b3mopgk4tx9hxyou1xe0l.png

There is mine again, flame on
You don't dodge/snipe like most good players do. You take your friends support and waste it on small attacks like that.
I see your militia losses aren't very good, that either means you don't dodge which means you're not part of the "good players" that do or you're crap at dodging which once again means you're not a good player :p
28-07-2011.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No it just means he is in an ocean where no one is attacking him but hey you might be right as well DX

DeletedUser

I see your militia losses aren't very good, that either means you don't dodge which means you're not part of the "good players" that do or you're crap at dodging which once again means you're not a good player :p
28-07-2011.png

Actually when I do get attacked. I don't run militia most of the time to keep resource production flowing. Since most attacks on me end up being followed with a cs, I don't get attacked unless it is with a cs. Due to proximity I can afford to lose troops to waste my enemies resources. Most of the time I do dodge half of the attacks. Ask your buddy Devildoc.

Yes KB your also right. I am in a ocean where the people around me have tried to cs me in different fashions and they just don't have the will to continue. They devise crazy plans with other alliances and then back out. Get my hopes built up then crushed.

BTW DX I wont even comment about city losses.

The last time I got attacked by a lot of people was a while ago and I was moving. I had to stack mostly, but I did dodge and snipe thoria. I am sure she remembers the land D nuke and biremes I slipped in within 5 seconds of her cs. Same goes for flossie, the other 2 cs's I had to out right block. However it can get crazy when you have 100 attacks all to one area :)

That is all I will comment on the matter. I really had high hopes that KB put his wall up oh well. King coward keeps dodging it.:pro:

Maybe if people like KB had the mustard to attack me id be able to build up that militia number more. So what you choose to make fun of I take pride in. Not using that much militia up while retaining all of my cities.

Most of my DBP comes from sieging active cities as well(might not always be a active player but a city people want bad). Not absorbing attacks.

DeletedUser

What is the point of KB posting his wall - it's not his wall it's Lumi's

DeletedUser

Thank You Tina and it was quite gross til I got it-lol- But it is getting better with each day I have it-lol-

DeletedUser

What is the point of KB posting his wall - it's not his wall it's Lumi's

It is beyond that now, he said he would. So now it is a matter of him backing up what he said. I should expect him not to, but every now and again I get my hopes up.

I am going to leave it at that.

DeletedUser6029

Well....I guess since KB refuses to show his wall....I having friends in low places have hacked into the game and took a picture of KB's wall.....

*I will not reveal WHO did the hacking.....EVER*

If you have ethical issues don't look!!!!

Wall.jpg

DeletedUser

Well....I guess since KB refuses to show his wall....I having friends in low places have hacked into the game and took a picture of KB's wall.....

*I will not reveal WHO did the hacking.....EVER*

If you have ethical issues don't look!!!!

Wall.jpg

I bet his wall isn't any better than that :)

DeletedUser

LMFO...I have no problems posting my wall devils, in the meantime I am busy fending off real attacks...I will post shortly chill out...Dom if you can help I would be more than happy to keep him quiet

DeletedUser11640

Mine has taken a dive of late....particularly fighting against turtles, the LS lost to Biremes killed ratio has really gone out the window.

jp3mbym645hgkqzuzmnlmqclsj7o3t9c.png