Want a bite?

DeletedUser

Do you want a nice, warm Cookie?

Join us by asking [player]spartinpastic[/player].

(do not be afraid to join, we are looking for members. Click on the name in orange. You should see on the blue flag there is a white. Just mail, click that. Message me a simple request to join.)

I will cut all the all the regular alliance profile stuff and I will say one thing. Anybody who is against us is the cookie, we are the mouth.

RULES:

Here are the rules. Some are more important than others but do follow them ALL.

1. Be somewhat active on the forums, this goes with being active. Just drop by on the forum like once a day. Make a post or two if you have something to say. Even if its random and in the off topic forum I don't care.

2. I know every alliance has this rule, but be respectful. You can crack a joke or tease someone lightly but no trolling. If you have a problem with a player message me, I will resolve it.

3 Don't attack random people. You can attack people without alliances freely, but people without is a different story. Send a leader a message asking for permission to attack a certain member. Remember attacking somebody with a larger alliance we may just be screwed if that happens.
4 have fun. This is by far the most important rule off all, enjoying the game. Everybody has fun in the game in a slightly different way, I don't care just embrace it. If you don't have fun in a game you will lose you'r motivation faster than I can say pancakes.

DeletedUser

hey chech your rule #3...i think the second 'without' -you meant 'with' i think- is wrong.