Want sports do YOU do?

DeletedUser

I like, Bowling, Hockey on ice without skates =), American Football Try it in a foot of snow really fun, Does Grepolis count?, Curling, Lacrosse once in a while.

DeletedUser

[image]http://www.clbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/MMALAW-not-Mixed-Martial-Arts.jpg[/image]

DeletedUser

MMALAW-not-Mixed-Martial-Arts.jpg

vincaocao

Phrourach
I'm doing Basketball this year, probably in the B team.
Doing soccer this year as well, probably in the B team too.

DeletedUser65

Currently, the sports I do are:

Rugby - currently in the University second team
Football
Athletics - Decathlon, but I also compete in 100m, 400m and Javelin
Marathon running - I've run the London marathon each year since I was eligible, as well as some other marathons/half-marathons
Cycling - Mainly road races (I'd love to do the Tour de France one day) but have done some track cycling.

DeletedUser

Bit of an original one: I do ballroomdancing (both for fun and semi-professional; I'm in my country's national competitions) :)

DeletedUser

Bit of an original one: I do ballroomdancing (both for fun and semi-professional; I'm in my country's national competitions) :)
cool, i used to do salsa for a while but never at a very high level :p

DeletedUser

Salsa is great! I am better at ballroom (waltzes etc) than latin (salsa / rumba etc), but there's just something sweet and sassy about latin... and hey, chicks dig it :p

DeletedUser

Hockey, did football (American), baseball, and soccer. (Oh, and I play goalie in hockey and soccer!)

DeletedUser

Soccer (almost religiously, watch and play it almost every day). I also like to watch hockey when it is in season, and beach soccer and futsal! hah