"WANTED" Alliance

DeletedUser53827

Hello, I am a former Golgi player, ranked 12th. but sadly my account was banned, I am now starting over here, I created an Alliance called WANTED and we are now searching for members, most of our members are in ocean 55. I am willing to help all my members, I have a lot of experience to share and help to give. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to message me in game my name is JENNINGS2403.

Enjoy the New World!

DeletedUser24785

Yeah, good recruitment post.
'I got banned but really experienced'
Obviously not as most bans are for obscene chat or double accounting, most exp. players wouldn't do either .
So I cant really see your post making players jump to join you.

DeletedUser53945

On the other hand I believe it's a prerequisite for joining It burns when we grep - maybe you ought to apply there?

Funny guy. If you actually took a moment to observe and use your brain for 2 seconds, you would notice that one player is currently temporarily banned. Yes he is a 'founder' but then again we all half expected pete to get banned at some point (not gonna lie). Therefore your comment was a little uncalled for.

But I mean if we are making comments like that, jennings you might consider applying to ZFG because clearly they dont give a fox where you are on the map as long as you've got a city and your balls havent dropped, you're guaranteed a spot!

DeletedUser34939

"you might consider applying to ZFG because clearly they dont give a fox where you are on the map as long as you've got a city and your balls havent dropped"

Lemme 'splain something at you son. We dropped with a wide spread on purpose because we didnt want our players competing over hiting and taking the same cities. When someone who wasn't part of the premade applied and they weren't relatively close I checked their stats, if they were half decent I said something to the effect of "Can you take on everyone in your area single handedly and grow in our direction without any kind of support or siege breaking from us?" and if they said yes I sent an invite because that was proof that their balls had most certainly dropped. Wanna teach us a lesson about recruiting? Rim the strays. Nobody else has yet.

DeletedUser53945

"you might consider applying to ZFG because clearly they dont give a fox where you are on the map as long as you've got a city and your balls havent dropped"

Lemme 'splain something at you son. We dropped with a wide spread on purpose because we didnt want our players competing over hiting and taking the same cities. When someone who wasn't part of the premade applied and they weren't relatively close I checked their stats, if they were half decent I said something to the effect of "Can you take on everyone in your area single handedly and grow in our direction without any kind of support or siege breaking from us?" and if they said yes I sent an invite because that was proof that their balls had most certainly dropped. Wanna teach us a lesson about recruiting? Rim the strays. Nobody else has yet.

See? Neither of us likes having our alliance's integrity attacked...so lets not make comments. I dont doubt your alliance's ability and I certainly will put it to the test as I am sure you will put ours to the test as well:) i just wanted to prove a point here.

DeletedUser34939

Yeah, for sure. Like some alliances dislike having their integrity attacked so much that they will go so far as to NOT recruit the biggest known uh.. forced-break-taker that the grepo world has ever seen. Some alliances even like their integrity so much that they wouldn't let that same fella be a founder. Now, there's some alliances that would give the fella a chance, and when he proved again that he needed to take another forced break from the game they would have booted him to try to preserve what was left of their integrity instead of protecting his cities so he could come back and continue to play for them for awhile before he goes on his permanent forced break.

If you don't want your integrity attacked try having some integrity.

DeletedUser41523

Funny guy. If you actually took a moment to observe and use your brain for 2 seconds, you would notice that one player is currently temporarily banned. Yes he is a 'founder' but then again we all half expected pete to get banned at some point (not gonna lie). Therefore your comment was a little uncalled for.

But I mean if we are making comments like that, jennings you might consider applying to ZFG because clearly they dont give a fox where you are on the map as long as you've got a city and your balls havent dropped, you're guaranteed a spot!

A lot of your members are using new accounts. So I'm going to guess there's probably more than just Exit who had ban issues in the past.