Wanted : experienced players for fast conquest world

css1981

Phrourach
We are the Ghost Riders, and we are searching for new teammates.

We are a group of experienced players; a lot of our players are crown winners and we want more !

Are you also a winner ?

Join us, the Ghost Riders.

We are building our pre made for the next fast conquest world.

DeletedUser56354

[QUOTE = "css1981, post: 1053897, member: 56257"] Nous sommes les cavaliers fantômes et nous recherchons de nouveaux coéquipiers.

Nous sommes un groupe de joueurs expérimentés. beaucoup de nos joueurs sont vainqueurs de la couronne et nous en voulons plus!

Êtes-vous aussi un gagnant?

Rejoignez-nous, les Ghost Riders.

Nous construisons notre pré-fabriqué pour le prochain monde de la conquête rapide.

Inscrivez-vous ici et allons-y pour la victoire! [/ QUOTE]

This is just a translation of the post above

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56160

Speak English guys as it is breach of forum rules to speak in other language

I am also interested in fast conquest world

DeletedUser54663

hey, I was just going to drop in with someone without an alliance but maybe me and this guy could join you guys? hes a revolt player and Im a cq player but I can teach him how to play cq? hes never played cq but is very interested in learning it.

DeletedUser54965

hey, I was just going to drop in with someone without an alliance but maybe me and this guy could join you guys? hes a revolt player and Im a cq player but I can teach him how to play cq? hes never played cq but is very interested in learning it.

dont let her join.. she going to either quit or ghost like every world... JUST SAYING