War alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have just got this:

The Nightmare Spartans and ARMY-RA are going to war.

DeletedUser6983

It might not be a war for a few weeks till people actually start getting Cs and Revolt, But thanks for the 2 weeks notice ;)

DeletedUser

Might aswell attack to clear and slow down your enemy.
Of course you need ships first or you only can clear your island.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
WOW!

This is certainly a huge newsflash that has truly shocked us all, there is a war alert between 2 alliances I haven't even heard off! Thank you for the enlightening news :D

DeletedUser

I kinda care :p ARMY-RA is located in the same ocean as me so it could be interesting, for me at least :) haha

DeletedUser

Reportedly everyone hates ARMY-Ra and Nightmare is getting like 5 other alliances to kill them. they must have a good diplomat

DeletedUser

wow, well that would clear out a good majority of my ocean! :eek:

DeletedUser

Unless Zeus and Poseidon teamed up and stopped him.

Anyways, this war is nowhere near me, and there's no stats so...not very interesting.

DeletedUser

Unless Zeus and Poseidon teamed up and stopped him.

Anyways, this war is nowhere near me, and there's no stats so...not very interesting.
but i am,mighty princess warrior.i hope i will not be banned,AGAIN,coz i called her princess.
ps.still like u leggy.

DeletedUser

muttzy please just leave the forums, you are so annoying! and are a little suck-up :supermad:
i will leave the forums when your mother will own them.until then,go and disband something,little...

DeletedUser345

i will leave the forums when your mother will own them.until then,go and disband something,little...

i don't mean to be offensive it is just the way you speak ;)

now muttzy i think we should put our problems behind us and get on :)

DeletedUser

I just have word that the war went to peace. Pretty stupid considering it is a war game.

Status
Not open for further replies.