War Council

DeletedUser

Oracles are just plain annoying. They make spying essentially obsolete as the targets know you are going after them. They should definitely get rid of oracles and replace it with this. This would make the game super offensive and offbalance the advantage of turtling a little. and yes, it should stack with battering ram and phalanx or else it's at a disadvantage to the tower.

DeletedUser

I think that it should instead increase all land units' abilities by 10%. The Tower still increases all defense by 10%, and the Lighthouse increases all ships' abilities by 10%. This makes it less OP and means that the Lighthouse is more balanced with the other buildings(I mean, who cares about ship speed much, anyway?). Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excellent idea, I love this one. It restores the balance between attack and defense slightly and makes for a real decision as to what to build - especially because you're going to want this and Tower in the same places...

DeletedUser11165

the anti-tower...
excellent.jpg

Couldn't agree more

DeletedUser345

I definitely think that this will be the most overpowered and most used thing, and I have a question, does it stack with battering ram and phalanx to make 20% boost for each?

Each will add 10% separately.

DeletedUser29987

When you say that, do you mean 10% for the research, say on 10 slingers which is 230 range attack + 10% of that, and then you add another 10% of what's already added, or the same amount as before?

Anyway, I vote a big YES for this, it is indeed the long awaited anti tower and helps naval attacks too, which is a big bonus in my view.

DeletedUser

me gusta.png

I do not need to comment any rebalanced building they are all great, except maybe trade office I do not think I ll be building it.
Thank you for giving us this sweat problem. WHAT SHOULD I BUILD NOW FIRST!!!!!

DeletedUser345

When you say that, do you mean 10% for the research, say on 10 slingers which is 230 range attack + 10% of that, and then you add another 10% of what's already added, or the same amount as before?

Anyway, I vote a big YES for this, it is indeed the long awaited anti tower and helps naval attacks too, which is a big bonus in my view.

I believe the same amount as before, but i couldn't be 100% sure.

DeletedUser

I love this idea, alot of times I build nothing in the second slot, this would definatly be going in all of my offensive cities.

DeletedUser40470

The same as others here - I often don't build anything in the second slot - except towers in threatened cities. Putting towers and war council together delineates defence and offence cities and restores more balance to attackers as already described. Another big improvement to the game!

DeletedUser27621

I would sooner get rid of merchant before oracle. I used Oracle a lot in pi and now that I have started playing again I intend to do the same. I love the idea but I use oracles to much for me to want this change.

DeletedUser39031

I would sooner get rid of merchant before oracle. I used Oracle a lot in pi and now that I have started playing again I intend to do the same. I love the idea but I use oracles to much for me to want this change.
Same, Merchant shop I have never used.
I love the Oracles for LS nuke cities as you can predict an incoming attack easily

DeletedUser41286

maybe 10% is too much. 5% is probably better to give defenders a little advantage which is consistent with other parts of the game.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Is this going to happen or is it just happening in hero worlds i have players asking me about this is their a forum mod here that can tell me what the script is with this please.

DeletedUser23986

Is this going to happen or is it just happening in hero worlds i have players asking me about this is their a forum mod here that can tell me what the script is with this please.

It will happen soon, or maybe after a few months, but whatever the case, it'll be there in all world.