War Declaration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think you would have better chances to survive if you didnt attack DoA cuz your performance is really poor and "poor" is a compliment here.
This is the situation where you put yourself - all 3 oceans under your total control. You grew by merges, merges and again merges (no, not war - i dont count taking inactive cities and MRA as wars). You merged a lot of alliances in your area and then tried to merge pergs, then even talked with other alliances like Rainmaker, black (huns?!) to attack DoA from the back. So its your own soup you cooked. If you want to build an empire dont construct it on a weak basement. Or depend on a smaller but strong and unified group of tested players or dont try to dominate the world with random people who can do nothing else except pumping points by taking inactive cities.
You wanted to rule the world so show DoA that you can do better than them. Also dont try to twist facts - you were growing since day1 and wanted to grow even bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WARNING - THIS IS A FLAME POST, FULL OF DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT TFP. ITS ALL TRUE BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE TO READ SUCH THINGS, SKIP IT, YOU WERE WARNED!

PS
I have enough of listening how bad DoA with all its big buddies was threatening poor TFP, which had no choice but to stand against it to survive. How TFP believes it can defeat DoA but are actually underdogs here, and is attacked by everyone in Delta, including everyone in TH and Asylum. How it is a great glorious war where TFP fights as equal against huge DoA empire.... blah blah blah

You guys started in this race as everyone else. You wanted to be on the top and were doing everything to get there. Since you challenged DoA you realised how bad you are and started to moan and create this false image of heroic warrior fighting against all odds.

The truth is that you failed diplomaticaly many times, that you grew through merges, that one of your main leaders put shame on all of you (always was and he is still your member), that you have weak players, that you failed trying to merge with Pergamum, vanguard and failed to put on your side Rainmaker, Black etc. You overcompensate it with all your ethos talks but on the battlefield we know how it looks like.

http://en4.grepolismaps.org/8792c5c32703ef4cdfe1a7d6be43116c

the white dots are 3 guys who are the only targets of the whole oc76 and sometimes some TFPs from 75. Heartek, DoA member, hasnt lost a single city but he took 3! BigDaven and paulcarr76 are IoA players, who are being attacked since day1. Oh I should add rev087 who declared that he is leaving game before the war sarted and i said taht many times here. These are your only targtes on oc76. 1 DoA in the center, surrounded by you, 1 inactive and some IoA guys in the center as well.

Im on this map as well! You can find many active DoA players cities on this map - south and south/west. We have taken 19 cities (17+2 under siege now) in that region losing ZERO (unless you count 2 from IoA).

What is your answer to that? You make an operation like the one yesterday when you hit all at once ONLY mentioned above IoA players and inactive rev! H17waii with so many cities, big leader of TFP is going after semi-inactive rev cities (i kicked his @ss and sent him home btw). Other big shots in TFP still struggle to take IoA towns. 2 days ago Ioa player (moomekzie) lost his only 3k city to PL player with 10 times more points than him.

heartek today at 12:24 PM
I'm repulsed by their strategy tbh.. they know they can't take DoA citys.. so they go and decide to focus on IoA.. (thats unworthy for itself..) but not only that.. they decide to take out the small guys in IoA.. the ones with 4 citys maximum.. sometimes even with 1 city alone..
I mean what the hell is that??
or they take a city from an inactive member.. can't belive we almost joined their side and fight along side these guys.. :S
heartek today at 11:55 AM
grom.. this is boring.. sieging two citys from TFP's player and no opposition of any kind anywhere.. this truly is boring..
9 hours to go.. 0 attacks incoming..
said by the guy who is in the center of your ocean...

ex Rainmaker player:
I am not one to write in the forums like you and forty.... its is ya'lls place to speak... but this has really bothered me for sometime....

TFP was an uncover ally of RM when DOA started pushing against RM.... we asked TFP to coordinate some attacks with our players to push DOA back into their box... however, TFP repeatedly failed to support (hence lot of the failed CS you guys saw).. and took advantage of the situation to attack and conquer several of our players that were vulnerable....

TFP in not honorable, trustworthy or even respectfully... they are spineless, worthless individuals that are deserving of every knife in the back they get.... so, if you want to know where I stand that pretty much says it all... kill them, conquer them, humiliate them until their likes delete from this server... nuff said... gotta go send more attacks on my "supposed ex-allies" with PLEASURE!!!!

GLORY? There is no glory here, nowhere. There is only an alliance which failed on their way to rule the world and look for excuses for its poor performance. Glory, warriors, fight to the death?....BS it looks like exterminating rats, hidding everywhere and sneaking out when you come with a rifle but when you go sleep they come out to find some food. NO GLORY.

DeletedUser5270

GROM. Normally I am very good at understanding people, but I must admit that you are hard to understand. Or maybe I am just being too nice and actually I do understand you perfectly but just don't want to admit to myself that you can be that sad.

This is a game. It is good fun and TFP are having fun. Win or loose we are having fun and that is all there is too it. We log on a couple of times a day for a few minutes and then go and enjoy our real lives in the real world.

You talk as if this game is the real world for you. GROM this is a game. Chill out man. Get of the computer once in a while. Go and make some friends. Go to the pub or go and play football. You write diatribe after diatribe and you get way too involved for a game.

If you were less emotionally attached to this game and got more involved in the real world then one day you may even get a girlfriend. I doubt it but you may.

DeletedUser9300

haha they're all the same. Fight in the game, losing, so go fight on the forums. Losing their too, go sour grapes and say they don't care about this, it's only a game, get a gf, their really cool and only play this game for fun, blah blah.

Love it.

DeletedUser

GROM. Normally I am very good at understanding people, but I must admit that you are hard to understand. Or maybe I am just being too nice and actually I do understand you perfectly but just don't want to admit to myself that you can be that sad.

This is a game. It is good fun and TFP are having fun. Win or loose we are having fun and that is all there is too it. We log on a couple of times a day for a few minutes and then go and enjoy our real lives in the real world.

You talk as if this game is the real world for you. GROM this is a game. Chill out man. Get of the computer once in a while. Go and make some friends. Go to the pub or go and play football. You write diatribe after diatribe and you get way too involved for a game.

If you were less emotionally attached to this game and got more involved in the real world then one day you may even get a girlfriend. I doubt it but you may.

so again we go personal when no other things left to say, huh? This is sad.
Sad is also that to feel better you come up with such offtopic comments. Sad is that you make opinions about me without really knowing me and my life.
This is a game, and I play my role in it.

You are losing and trying to play now a cool guy who "has more important things in his life than a stupid game". You just cant deny anymore that you are losing here and soon will be out, so you come up with your new defensive mechanism. I know this talk, trust me - Ive heard that from many people I sent back to real life. Everyone I defeated had something to say to me, trying to make me feel bad, because they think I have no personal life, nor "girlfriend". Thats so childish that I dont really know myself why im saying that to you - maybe to help you realise that this is a loser talk, of someone who facing failure has to come out with personal insults to overcompansate it and to feel better about himself. Its pathetic. But whatever floats your boat...

About my private life I wont answer to that troll post of yours, dont really need to. We had already Tibs shouting at Scar that he "is ugly" and have no gf etc...pathetic. Your comments are not much different.

This is a game, stay in your role or stop playing but keep real life out of it.

DeletedUser

so again we go personal when no other things left to say, huh? This is sad.
Sad is also that to feel better you come up with such offtopic comments. Sad is that you make opinions about me without really knowing me and my life.
This is a game, and I play my role in it.

MY Oh My

It's not nice is it GROM when people do it to you.

Do you remember my first post? Did you stay on topic? Where you being personal? Remember if you don't like it them don't do it too others.

DeletedUser5270

As ever, more verbal diarrhea from GROM.

GROM I have 5 more cities than I had at the start of this war. I am perfectly happy with how things are going.

Everyone will be glad when you finally shut up.

Have you got a sore throat yet?

In a few years time you will grow up, look back on yourself and realize what an idiot you were.

I look forward to your next post and seeing how stupid you make yourself look, though I doubt you can look any more stupid than you currently do. Or you could just not post anymore and do everybody a favour. But of course you will post. You are GROM and you are deluded into thinking you are great. You won't be able to resist posting another reply.

You bullied Tibs over and over again until he lashed out. Well I know what a nice bloke Tibs is and I will not allow slime like you to aggravate and attack people anymore.

I actually admire DOA and what they have achieved. They are an alliance that can be proud of what they have achieved and will go onto achieve. My one and only problem is with you. You bring down the name of DOA. You are the dirty mark that destroys DOA's good reputation.

Grow up grom, before somebody squishes you.

DeletedUser

Let's cool it down a bit guys, no double posting either. If it gets too heated, infractions will be dealt.

DeletedUser

Ok, that argument was getting ridiculously off topic. I see no longer need for this thread to be open. So i'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.