Passed War Declaration

Do you want to see this feature added in-game?

• Yes

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like this idea, but how do you win a war?
When the opponent surrenders?

What if one of teh warring alliances disbands before the 7 days or teh war is resolved in the 7 days?

DeletedUser

This is a great idea! I saw the 1% BP requirement in the previous pages. However, LegionReturns pointed out low point alliances abusing this feature. I think that it should be changed to 1000 BP or 1%, whichever is relatively greater.

+1

DeletedUser

Love the idea, it would be great! This way I could REALLY farm n00bs :)

DeletedUser

The voting period has ended. The vote has passed.

I will pass this idea along and will return with feedback.

Thread closed.

DeletedUser

I like it but what if your alliance is spread out over a few oceans and only one ocean is in a war. Does that mean those outside the war will also have more time to construct? What if its new players that just started in an MRA and someone declares war on an MRA (if MRA meets requirements)?

DeletedUser

I just saw this and i really like the idea alot! right now, alliances just conquer cities from other players and nothing is ever official unless something is declared on the forum or between the two alliances. And even with that, there is no in game recognition of the war. I like the idea of rewards for winning a war and drawbacks entering a war. This is very well thought out and i would like to see this implemented in the game.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Me and my allies would love this, and have wanting such! :D
Bravo! The brave men of antiquity can be civilized now (well, more civilized). Bravo, bravo. ;D

DeletedUser

Theres a newer thread to this which I gave my suggestions at: A-New-War-System. I hope that some form of this gets up as I would like to see a "Declare War" with "Campaigns".

Status
Not open for further replies.