War,Disband,Ally

DeletedUser

Thats because I dont care. Ill flame little noobs like you and they -rep me because of it. Screw off noob

DeletedUser

i have to agree with wm802 or what ever his name is,(he posts a bunch of nonsense), maybe you should stay in game and stay off the forums. because when my troops hit your town you will be asking for a friendship.

DeletedUser

No when your troops hit my city theyll die futilely as my CS descends upon yours

DeletedUser

well we will see, i am building up my biremes and transports, so i will be seeing you soon,Than I bet you change your tune

DeletedUser

but they are faster to build, so i can send more, you are the noob

DeletedUser

What troops? I wiped most of them out. The rest were out farming.

DeletedUser

yeah, we will see, i was supporting my friend 30 hours away and i was farming when you hit, my swords will prevail.

DeletedUser

what are you going to hide behind kingjohna, i will see her soon enough

DeletedUser

That betraying *insert bleep* can take it and shove it. I hope you both kill eachother, thats if you get the chance

DeletedUser

well maybe i will talk to johna, and she will help me take your town, i know that they cover with only 90 bir

DeletedUser

well maybe i will talk to johna, and she will help me take your town, i know that they cover with only 90 bir

I'm guessing you're referring to me, i glanced in the ranking and didn't see any names similar to mine. I'd just like to point out that it is King not Queen, so therefore i'm a he not she. (As for the betraying part nothing of the sort happened)

DeletedUser

this is fun. Awsome how parents give their 10 year olds computers now. They go mad on forums XD. Keep it going guys im enjoying myself here

DeletedUser

Back to the Topic:
Archimedes claw/descendants
Incubi
Morning Glory

DeletedUser

War: Incubi
ally: Morning Glory
Disband: Archemedies

Enthroned
The Dark Wolves
Enter The Dragon