War Has Been Declared!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today, December 18, 2012, the League of Legends alliance has formally declared war on the Sacred Band of Thebes alliance! After a number of days of LoL players openly farming SBoT members, the LoL diplomat--Superbuilder--failed to uphold his pledge to end these attacks. Then, when the SBoT diplomat--Conman21100--confronted Superbuilder about this failure to end the hostilities, war was declared on SBoT by LoL! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a stupid war look how many points and players they have

DeletedUser

Lol lets see who wins us or you guys you were asking for us to stop our farming on you now you will see what farming is

DeletedUser11886

Heh, I don't suggest going to war with LoL. We are their sister alliance and also ranked #7/#8. We basically have a lot of control over the surrounding core oceans.

DeletedUser23516

Why would you become their sister alliance? League already lost its two original founders and I'm not sure how active or good the new one is

DeletedUser

he is the best bro those other 2 went because of RL and the other one id more experinced also we wont rest till we have this small alliance of our map..And just to add Divine envoy is for support not attacks lol

DeletedUser

They are too far apart too be in the same alliance and also My Little Pwnies and SPARTANS fought about a week ago but it was a bit one sided ;)

DeletedUser20921

Yea Sister Alliances at this time? What's more, the "sister alliance" has a training alliance :D

DeletedUser

alot of cocky people here lol, dont frown in your own jkes people xD

you cant really call TheThebes with LoL a War can you, thats just a disgrace lol!

DeletedUser15283

LoL just seems like one of those alliances that will go, but be unforgotten.

DeletedUser

Holy cow! O_O I was just surfing the forums after the longest time and came across this!—I forgot all about this thread I started! :p Ha ha!

Anywho, this whole thing is pretty irreverent since the “war” never really turned into much. I don’t believe either side really lost or gained anything (at least not anything important). :p Plus, SBoT has since accepted a merge offer, so LoL vs. SBoT doesn’t even make sense.

As such, if a mod, or someone else with power, would like, they can erase or close the thread. :) I’ll admit that I don’t visit the forums much, so, if that’s not a custom here, then I hope you can forgive me! :p

Thanks comrades! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.