War History

DeletedUser

I miss some of the old alliances in the server. Would love to hear who killed whom.

IWW

War history:
1) The Mercenaries (Week war)
2) The Sacred Order
3) Anzac (weekend war) Funniest war we had.
4) DOD (alliance surprised us how well they performed as an alliance)
5) NF
6) Regulators

Merge with DOD = DW
1) 13th

DeletedUser

I remember Anzac, when I was in AotG (ocean 35/36) they wanted to merge with us, or they would go to war with us. They declared war on us, but they never actually attacked as they were two oceans away :(

DeletedUser25746

As Rexlex is the founder of DoD and sometimes comes on forums I will let him cover them. I was leader of number 5 for a time Swine Veterans in their short history. We basically started as a bunch of posturing and spying between the top alliances in ocean 24. We all merged together instead of fighting it out. This gavs big numbers but it was hard to police and encourage 100 plus players into the style I like to play. I asked DoD leadership if they would be interested in taking in the top players of swine. I got along well with jturck and rexlex and we merged top comunicators into DoD.

We basically only fought TSO.

DeletedUser

Ah the memories are flooding in...I ended TSO and i also disbanded Swine (if you believe CrazyHag)...:cool:

DeletedUser25746

Ah the memories are flooding in...I ended TSO and i also disbanded Swine (if you believe CrazyHag)...:cool:

I will being abiding by rule 14 of the internet. Do feel free to tell your version of the TSO story.

DeletedUser

I will being abiding by rule 14 of the internet. Do feel free to tell your version of the TSO story.

Ok i'll be honest TSO was the first MRA of this world....early days it was and these alliances do pop up...it is widely believed that i,exe0..founded this alliance and lead it through its horror show but as i have always claimed i took it over when the founders left after starting war with everyone in sight...i took over merely to steady the ship and tried to turn things around but the road wasn't big enough to turn this big behemoth :eek:...i tried my best to end wars or create ceasefires to allow players in the alliance an opportunity to breathe and gather their thoughts...but eventually i came to the conclusion that i was merely flogging a dead horse and it was time to disband and move along,which i did...it wouldn't have been such a bad alliance after all if it was organised correctly from day 1(my opinion)..some founding members still remain in this world,not many...but most are in other alliances and all seem to be doing very well for themselves which i am happy to see as the more active players in TSO at that time simply deserved better and most have found their suitable homes

As for wars..well where do i start..there was Wars(beat downs really) with NF,DoD,Swine,IWW to name a few...a total failure but isn't there always at the beginnings of worlds!!..only sucess that came out of it were the players who have remained in this world and flourished..anyway thats it in a nutshell