Newspaper War in 44, A mess in 45, 54 is simming ocean, 55 is calm

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
Sorry not sorry lose BP first position and falls into 2nd with a 200k BP difference
Anarchaos finally pounds Vanguard but the latter puts up a desperate fight.
Lions or fish I really don't know but they are hitting scruffies
Do we like emos? (vote below) But they took Spiritum Sancti cities and no reply from SS
SURPRISINGLY Hakuna is still in the top 12

Now to everyone's favorite part:
WAR SCORES! (this time it will only include major wars)

SnS/TnT X Waste Management 45-0
SnS/TnT X Grepo Geeks 23-1
SnS/TnT X CoR 18-1 (all wars between top 12 alliances will be put in bold)
SnS/Tnt X Clash of Emos 3-0

AnA X Hakunas 70-2
AnA X Vaguards 27-6

LGF X Scruffiesz 9-0

LFG X Queen Cleo 23-0

SS X Vanguards 4-0
SS X Hyper 38-1

QoQ X Hellfury 34-0
QoQ X SnS/Tnt 3-0

Scruffies X Hakunas 7-4

CoE X SS 5-0

This is alliance VS alliance takes only
------------------------------------------
Gossip of new wars + reviews of last newspaper wars:
- SnS food is over and is looking into moving to another ocean. 2 Options available: going into 45 to fight with SS or 54 to fight with lions. Who knows what will happen but SS looks tougher than lions. What will they go for? Easy takes to build more dominance or hard takes? In 54 hellfury pheonix and CoR are currently being eaten by SnS and QoQ. In the end, my favorite ocean has become calm :(
- The all-out war in 45 is happening. SS is pounding everyone except the newcomer to the list CoE... Will they hit back? If yes then when? The accepted disappeared, the invited is drowning. Is CoE the only real competition left in O45? But then we have SnS who is moving heavily into north 45. But that's still a bit far from SS in the south. Will they hit now or later?
- In O54 lions are completely dominating but a clash with scruffies is slowly happening. So will scruffies stand up and surprise us or will they be crushed silently?
- Everyone knows of the war that is currently happening here in O44! AnA already deleted hakunas with a shocking 70 city takes! And now they are on a killing spree with vanguard though I heard whispers that AnA is actually hiding their losses by kicking players that will lose cities.
Screenshot-81.png
Screenshot-80.png
Gossip of Alliances + Analysis:
Not much happened so only 1 real gossip:
-A very possible NAP/PACT between SnS and QoQ is in place
Favorite Alliance of the world; Anarchaos, yes it changed due to the falling of SnS behind in BP. Yes SnS isn't in any wars to gain DBP as AnA is but that should let their ABP sky rocket more and more.
Over-rated alliance of the world: Still Lions Gone Fishing, although they are at number 3 spot and head their nearest competitor SS by 1 million points they are behind in BP! Yes they aren't 3rd in BP despite the big number of points. To stress it more. If Hachiko switches from sister to main alliance they will overtake AnA by points. So yeah their BP is that bad.
Under-dog alliance of the world: No underdog for the moment, but Spirtum Sancti and Quality over Quantity both are doing pretty good. Both are aggressive and have good players but they are both in the top 5 so can't really call them under-dogs.
meme-1.jpg

meme-2.jpg

meme-3.jpg
Interviews: None for this week, preparing for big interviews next week.
Weekly Special:
I don't know if many of you are familiar with the BP/Point percentage evaluation. So frankly you divide the battle points by the regular points and multiply by 100, if an alliance has more than 50% it is doing great anything above 70% is perfect, under 50% is meh, under 30% is very bad,

So by rank:
1. Hakuna 57.5% (just for fun don't count it as really first position, they are being pounded ofc they will have a lot of DBP)
2. AnA 50%
3. SnS 39%
4. SS 31.6%
5. Scruffies 31.5%
6. QoQ 30.6%
7. LFG 22% (ouch)

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Please tell me how lions bp is bad? 3rd in attackers bp and 4th in over all fighters bp??? How is that bad?? By any stretch, choas and sorry not sorry are just full of Golders..

well too bad

Chiliarch
Please look at the points/bp evaluation they have the lowest. They need to step up their BP... don't elt me do something that will prove my point more because it will be humiliation. I can tell you that around 6 players hold more than 50% of their BP which is very bad.

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Yes I understand that but as soon as we get into a war and get some defensive bp we will sky rockit... there’s nothing wrong with lions bp your just being an idiot , Hakuna Matata are about to die but becuz there bp% is higher than us there doing better? Mate stupid, your BP% is a load of balls mate, your so far up choas and sorry not sorry behinds it’s unbelievable

well too bad

Chiliarch
look at what I wrote beside Hakunas... exactly for this reason. And I explained why it's bad. You guys are right beside AnA in points. Look at SnS they have hit DBP but still way higher total BP than you guys. You are barely heading QoQ and SS in ABP and SS has more total BP than you guys. Accept the fact! Your BP is bad...

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
Bad compared to who tho? Choas and sorry not sorry are just full of golders... we are 3rd in attackers bp and 4th in over all fighters bp are bp is fine compared to anyone else other than choas and sorry, no one else is anywhere near them tho, literall every single alliance apart from choas is doing bad then according to ur BP% bull ****

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Bad compared to who tho? Choas and sorry not sorry are just full of golders... we are 3rd in attackers bp and 4th in over all fighters bp are bp is fine compared to anyone else other than choas and sorry, no one else is anywhere near them tho, literall every single alliance apart from choas is doing bad then according to ur BP% bull ****
While I agree early on BP isn't that plentiful especially on this world as its quite sparsely populated and very few good alliances here, ABP is still a pretty good indicator of activity. DBP is more of an indicator of how much you are getting pressured/hit. So imo as long as you have high ABP/Pts youre doing fine, because having too much DBP/Pts and lacking ABP on the other hand is really bad like WM had more DBP than any other alliance for the first 2 weeks (RIP) and now Hakunas are in a similar situation.

P.S And we aren't golding that much..especially compared to Anarch lol only a few of us are golding a bit, but jredge probably still golding more than half our alliance put together ;)

DeletedUser55782

How much gold has Bucks used on Olympics then TOM4S? Same number of cities as me, over 100k less BP.

Oh and we don't cheat to try gain an advantage do we? Whose multi was it that got banned?

DeletedUser56055

Can someone invite me to their alliance? I am the best grepolis player ever, i have done 2 worlds and have had over 7 cities once. Anyone out there that wants me as their leader let me know

DeletedUser55782

I will gold troops off if i have a double BP running yes, but with all the spells from this event it isn't as expensive as OGs all day. Gold is part of the game and the only reason it exists, so get out and trade for it yeah, look at how many worlds i have been in, most to just trade.

DeletedUser55782

Strange you do not want to answer about who was multi accounting isn't it?

Let all alliances know that you are more than willing to cheat to win, so those hugging pacts/NAPS you have mean nothing!

Oh Bucks, those LS nukes i gold off when i have double BP running cost 135 gold each for over 100 LS, they are getting 10k BP a hit with the boosts. That's over 30 CP's by VP's, you pay 1500 gold for that by OGs!
Who uses most gold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Let all alliances know that you are more than willing to cheat to win, so those hugging pacts/NAPS you have mean nothing!

Oh Bucks, those LS nukes i gold off when i have double BP running cost 135 gold each for over 100 LS, they are getting 10k BP a hit with the boosts. That's over 30 CP's by VP's, you pay 1500 gold for that by OGs!
Who uses most gold?
Stack 10k bir for me I got some gold to spend

T0M4S

Chiliarch

Who uses most gold?

As for the golding, you still gold more than all of us. Nobody has even a fraction of your Ares buffs from event so can only imagine how much you spent on that, but thats fine, never said I had a problem with it lol, but just like some have inflated slots due to gold (I have golded a few too so me incl.) your BP is heavily inflated by gold and doubles from event.

As for the "multi" thing, while I usually don't comment on internal affairs that person is no longer playing with us or will be in the future.

DeletedUser55782

yeah camellia, but shouldn't you then do the decent thing and hand it over? We had the city useless and in permanent revolt, a bir stack wouldn't have kept it because of the LS boosts. If you really did not know that a player that drooped in that time and just built up 1 city was actually a multi, you have still gained an advantage. by it.

Show some real integrity and just pull out.

yeah camellia, but shouldn't you then do the decent thing and hand it over? We had the city useless and in permanent revolt, a bir stack wouldn't have kept it because of the LS boosts. If you really did not know that a player that drooped in that time and just built up 1 city was actually a multi, you have still gained an advantage. by it.

Show some real integrity and just pull out.
no