War in Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

By using a pact member chain relation, I'm going to make a complete list detailing who is on whose side in the War in Beta. For now, I'm only including second-level pact members (Someone who has a pact with someone who has a pact with Phenomen or UAE. Duplicate pact members are excluded. If anyone has more to contribute, your contribution is welcome.

Phenomen
Molon Labe
- Dark Judgement
- Phoenix of Carthage
- Children of the Hydra
Xmortis

United Aegean Empire
Titanus et Ares
Myrmidons
- Children of the Hydra
- Army of Aliens
- Blood Brothers
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Athenian Navy
- Phalanx
- The Army Of Gods
- United Nations
- Northwest Kindred
- The Argonauts
- UNA-75
- killer wabbits
- The Dark Knights
- The Forgotten Legion
- The Sioux
- Reign of Titans
- The Real United Front
- United Ocean
- Ares League Armada
- ChAoS
- Spartan kings
- Praefectus Praetorio
Army of Aliens
Northwest Kindred
- Wake of the Kraken
Saints of Tartarus
Kingdom of Warriors
Wake of the Kraken
Blood Brothers
- StoneCutters
- Cerberus at the Gate
- The Titans.
- POWER OF GOD
- The Great Spartan Army
- The 6640
- Sea Force 36
The Three Kings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You find the pact members of one of the two sides. You then find the pact members of those pact members.

DeletedUser8362

so your saying that phen, Ml, Dj, Poc & CoTH are fighting all of those people?? I'm ml and right now the only alliance we are having a war with is Blood Brothers :p but yeah ML is on that side on the war. Anway, i doubt that UAE's alliances alliances are going to be fighting the same enemy.

DeletedUser

Yeah, this is more of a big picture thing. Who is working against who in the big picture.

DeletedUser

The ones listed under Phenomen are the only ones I'm allowed to show.

EDIT: I'm currently making a map. Due to the massive amount of alliances, I will only include alliances that are Rank 50 or higher.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer:
The picture is generalised, and taken from a point of view visible by a normal member of an alliance (which is a fair relation of what other none political players think) Although some of it is politically incorrect, I will not go beyond saying that, and those alliances concerned know what that means. :)

DeletedUser

The map's been canceled. I'm too lazy and there's too much work.

And Kad, I think I know what you're referring to :D

DeletedUser

The 12th biggest alliance didnt get a mention.

I know where we stand.

DeletedUser

You got some of UAE's listings wrong but I'm not saying which

DeletedUser

I don't think Copypasta really gets things wrong. Remember, this is from a normal player's viewpoint, so not all pacts are visible. The only pacts visible are the ones from the "Fellow Pact Members" tab.

DeletedUser

Good attempt however it is not accurate. There are many listed under UaE who are not on 'that side'.....and well...X doesn't publicize its PACTs like many of the other ones listed, so it makes it impossible to get a general idea on the landscape of PACTS.

Also have a read of the first UaE war declaration here for who's 'side' is who, and look at which alliance is still standing and who is not.

DeletedUser

** breaks self imposed exile to insert 2 bits

@ Qlander : aah yes... THAT thread... that was the day i personally decided that whichever side had UAE and AoA on it, would definitely NOT be my side...

its amazing how easy it is to build up empires of 8-10 cities by picking off the initial noobs, but the moment the game is reduced to only strong players, we see them running into vac mode, quitting, or hiding and disappearing into insignificance...

DeletedUser

hehe yea VM mode just delays the inevitable. jibber was doing that 6-7 times with us, and each time he would loose 1-2 towns in the proccess - VM doesnt' work, it only prorects the siege ;)

oh and I found this one for laffs - notice how most of the info was obtained from an X ex-leader called Liragon who had a bone to pick with his original alliance - I'm sure we all remember his black PR and manipulation of the facts in an attempt to make things look so gloomy - I guess it spiced things up, if ever it was beyond believable. Too bad Dobby decided to give him the spot light, which only showed how full of it Liragon really was ;P

Myr died (or is useless), AoA died (or should I say hiding behind UaE now?), PG died (with a merger that failed?) with KoW thats dieing (why are you all your leaders quitting the game? thats a /fail), and eventually Liragon went ghost...I guess his own crimes caught up with him in the end and was eventually the magnet of what he was dishing out....;)

3-4 alliances against X = 'the world'? Too much Lig-talk in that.......and we grew and grew and grew without the need for mega mergers like PG -> KoW, AoA -> UaE. I only feel sorry for Myr and the leadership crew in O66, it was a bad situation with their split and bad timing too :(

yes i can be a sarcastic ****** but what the hell, things get boring otherwise....

Click here for some Real Skill

DeletedUser

I think that your info is correct. But you have to take into the equation that Xmortis has 484 members

DeletedUser

and what equation are you trying to factor here raptok?

We could remove all but 173 players and still be ranked 3rd with average 65+k per player if we wanted to...but we believe new players should have the opportunity to learn from experienced players too, otherwise this server would die too quickly and the game would be no fun. Its the age old story of which alliance type do you prefer....both have pro's and cons, based on our internal stats we know where we're heading ;P

DeletedUser

Eh hem uhh hum mmmm... Ok might as well get straight to the point Xmortis could probaly be 4 phenomen's 2 Uae's 6 SES's 12 POC's and so on in terms of members... yet your only ranked 3rd no offence... But good job on running such a large MRA for so long succsesfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.