War in Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess if we converted to a specialized alliance earlier we'd be ranked 1st since big players tend to be more attracted and join those types of alliances. Perhaps we'll all just join Pheno just to piss you off? ;P ...but there are many reasons why we didn't....and FYI we're not just an MRA, our average points per player isn't the worst in the game...like I said with 173 player we would still be ranked 3rd, but town points aren't everything in this game, surely u've learnt that by now? Anyhow...this has gone off topic....and I'm not surprised about those comments, since you don't know how to run an alliance period, so comments about them are useless with me thnx ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all know that, thats why you talk such a big game, if you were closer you wouldnt exist.

DeletedUser

You wanna bet. So thats why you tried to spy on me. Seriously that spy didn't even take an eighth of my silver so don't even try it. oh and thanks for the free spy report.

DeletedUser

u want me to drain his caves? oh my this is dragging me into it too lmao

isn't there a whole thread for this yet?

DeletedUser

Once again, enough with the flaming and taunting, I'm getting sick of it, so it everyone else. This was meant to be a talk about which alliances are on which side or the war, not how you're going to take someone else's cities.

Keep this on topic and civil, ruin a thread again with flaming and you'll be receiving some nice messages from myself.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Thanks Devils, enjoying your participation (definitely not sarcasm).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

ThaUnit, if you and Raptok continue to hijack threads with your petty bickering, I WILL issue you both with temp bans since the both of you have not learned to keep this off the forums.

Devils, as well as the rest of the Beta community are fed up with seeing the both of you troll each other and derail any thread that either of you posts in. End this now!

DeletedUser

Ummm, did i miss something? Didnt i just thank Devils for intervening?

DeletedUser

I think Tyrion was just backing me up there about how serious this situation is getting. He wasn't specifically talking about this thread. No need to Mod Bash him.

I am locking this thread, I'm fed up of every single decent topic dying due to me or another mod having to intervene because people can't control their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.