War in Kasmenai

DeletedUser

I wasn't bragging but pointing out that they are helping eachother and still can't keep a city 4v1 alliances.
Everyone loses cities from simmers and inactives but no city posted on our forum asking for defence has been lost this week.
if it really was 4v1 alliances u would be gone, ur not THAT strong to taking them on lmao

DeletedUser54054

if it really was 4v1 alliances u would be gone, ur not THAT strong to taking them on lmao

I would like to give credit to Stannis and SE for not joining or pacting with the cuddling brothers in TF, Ragnarok, TLB, TLT and Siput Corp.
Did i forget anyone? Lol i guess they even have lost track themselves ;)
Hang in there buddy, the MRA will eventuallt fail:D

DeletedUser52215

I would like to give credit to Stannis and SE for not joining or pacting with the cuddling brothers in TF, Ragnarok, TLB, TLT and Siput Corp.
Did i forget anyone? Lol i guess they even have lost track themselves ;)
Hang in there buddy, the MRA will eventuallt fail:D

So if you don't call a city getting supported from four alliances with one attacking it a 4v1 then I'm baffled...
Thank you all for your comments, I've had a good laugh today.

DeletedUser52215

I know they will fall 2 of them are going for WW, oh the excitement.

DeletedUser

i mean i would call a 4v1 when 4 alliances that have over 7x ur points and 6x ur bp are hitting you, not sending slingers as support. They're rather different. and i guess the only way u survive that is building 100% defensive and u guys are able to actually send support to all cities getting hit at same time but that isn't the case so yeah. ur not 1v4 sorry m8. and i would also like to point out that tlb doesn't focus on you guys at all. if they did an op on you instead of epi it wouldn't surprise me if you lost over 50 cities. just doesn't happen because, frankly, your not worth their time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52215

i mean i would call a 4v1 when 4 alliances that have over 7x ur points and 6x ur bp are hitting you, not sending slingers as support. They're rather different. and i guess the only way u survive that is building 100% defensive and u guys are able to actually send support to all cities getting hit at same time but that isn't the case so yeah. ur not 1v4 sorry m8. and i would also like to point out that tlb doesn't focus on you guys at all. if they did an op on you instead of epi it wouldn't surprise me if you lost over 50 cities. just doesn't happen because, frankly, your not worth their time.
I never said they were focusing us and if you look at the stats the war is in our favour and last time I checked you couldn't take a city only building DLU. I was saying that we are taking cities with supports from four alliances, so next time you try to insult me atleast get your facts right.

Anyway enough silliness, anyone got something cool to share?

DeletedUser52860

Yes

Chill out on your one man crusade to take over the externals bud. I get that these forums are a bit quiet these days and I get that you like a bit of trash-talk but it is becoming a bit tiresome now.

DeletedUser

I never said they were focusing us and if you look at the stats the war is in our favour and last time I checked you couldn't take a city only building DLU. I was saying that we are taking cities with supports from four alliances, so next time you try to insult me atleast get your facts right.

insult you? and facts? that stat is an absolute fluke lmao, that would be like saying that nsd is destroying tlb because we are 33-0 on tlt. Just isn't the same and ill be honest, after your little comment in the other thread that either you deleted or a mod deleted i don't like you either. you just seem like a rude kid that thinks he's all that cause he defended cities from tlt lmao i just hope tlb ops u soon so u can have a reality check :)

DeletedUser53868

if it was a real 4v1, you would be gone already.

DeletedUser52215

A mod deleted it. Just seems you guys can't take what you give. No problem this is just for laughs and I sure am getting that.
Also I'm not trying to take over the externals I am replying, not my fault they are all queueing up to hate on me ;)
No it is not deceitful because they have the same core and forums so we are fighting TF defence in RAG cities, you are fighting Tigers in 46 and TLB are in 45. Granted they share forums and have a few players in each other's cores but when NSD first hit TLT where were TLB? It was Alton who tried to defend I saw the DBP gains.

If you are getting bored here then pm me in game, I would love this conversation to continue.

DeletedUser

well mr researcher u do realize lordchase and alton are both primarily in 46 not to mention tlb has cities in northwest of 56, north 46 and south 55,45 so they aren't and i dont understand how u can possibly have such an inflated opinion of yourself that you think your taking them all on. If what's going on over there isn't the definition of a fluke i dont know what is. There are other examples of it elsewhere but they aren't sitting there bragging about it like you are. don't act like your taking on all these alliances lol your just inviting them to mess u up honestly

DeletedUser52215

Again my point was that TLB supported with offence units and that all four alliances were supporting a city and still couldn't defend it.
If I offended you I'm sorry, it's just a game there really isn't the need for you all to jump on me for one question and statement, even if you don't agree.

Chill and have fun, I wasn't trying to create world war three.

DeletedUser28198

Well,
I am disappointed in TLB for not protecting their branch TLT. It seems to look like you guys all are fine with how they do it, which is fine. They sort of go in different directions as far as action goes. TLT is used to fuel the fire in TLB with players, combat support, etc I guess. Personally I think any main branch should teach and protect members of their second branch, or academy (whichever it is in this case). I agree with equal opportunity and care for members in any branch of an alliance.

Also to note, SE and TLB have had equal BP gain in the last week. Despite SE being half their size.

DeletedUser

Again my point was that TLB supported with offence units and that all four alliances were supporting a city and still couldn't defend it.
If I offended you I'm sorry, it's just a game there really isn't the need for you all to jump on me for one question and statement, even if you don't agree.

Chill and have fun, I wasn't trying to create world war three.
if u haven't noticed when tlt oped me and didn't succeed i had mentioned about how a lot of them didn't know how to attack. What you didn't see was any personal attacks like you did, which was deleted. That is main reason im annoyed with you. and general if we just basing it off of recent bp gains then nsd would be number 1 alliance according to the last week lol . just cuz ur smaller doesn't mean you can't get bp im also not saying bp doesn't matter though xD. but to go off of what you said, it would depend on what tlb wants of tlt, from the looks of it they don't really need them to remain for late game so they are just letting the weaker ones die off and going to take some of the stronger players. which i think is perfectly fine. but yeah if they want them to remain relevant then they should help defend but hey, im not complaining ;)

DeletedUser52860

I agree with lmfaowin to be honest Stan, coming on here pointing out how bad other players/alliances are is a bit disrespectful, especially when I expect very few of them are here to respond to you. A bit of banter with the individual is fine as long as it's good natured but just repeatedly going on and on and on about it just shows you up.

Just coming on here to troll alliances (who are clearly stronger and more established than yours at present) seems pretty pointless?

curadh

Phrourach
Well,
I am disappointed in TLB for not protecting their branch TLT. It seems to look like you guys all are fine with how they do it, which is fine. They sort of go in different directions as far as action goes. TLT is used to fuel the fire in TLB with players, combat support, etc I guess. Personally I think any main branch should teach and protect members of their second branch, or academy (whichever it is in this case). I agree with equal opportunity and care for members in any branch of an alliance.

This is the pot calling the kettle black, where may I ask has been DBD's protection of their own Deathwish branch and indeed their own players?

DeletedUser52860

To be fair I think the in game DBP ranking shows we have defended pretty strongly. I think the kudos has to go in the most part to Hydra's Hooligans who have been epic in attack throwing huge numbers of OLU, myths and LS at us to drive us out of O54. Added to the fact we are under attack on all 4 sides and with the travel times on this server making long distance snipes virtually impossible it could have been a whole lot worse.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Well,

Also to note, SE and TLB have had equal BP gain in the last week. Despite SE being half their size.
I dont think you can go off BP gains we are the smallest top 10 alliance yet we got the most BP gains and are catching up with top 3 ABP, not sure what the relationship is with TLT and TLB but i can only assume they use it to recruit the better players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser53868

Well,

Like DBD just didn't protect DBD Deathwish?

DeletedUser52860

Like DBD just didn't protect DBD Deathwish?

Hey Alex, I think if you had taken the time to read the previous few posts you'd have a better understanding of the DBD/death wish situation.

As I mentioned every effort was taken to save as many cities as possible however take a highly effective enemy, add in the high travel times from most of the DBD core and then take into account we always had a minimum of 2 and often 4 alliances attacking us from 3 of our 4 flanks at the same time should give you a better explanation of the facts. This isn't some moan about it, just the way it is. We've taken it on the chin and played on with a smile on our faces.

During this period we grew constantly (in both points and BP) and also defended many of the lost cities 2, 3 or 4 times successfully before they were eventually lost. I would hope there have been very few posts from our members who are active on the externals denigrating others, normally just giving credit where it's due?