War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

DeletedUser29152

Harpoon
Not taking as much cities from WIE/IC/Theta recently as they have from Trojans of GSA. Drifting off it or just starting a new war?

IC
Dead alliance with most members leaving for WIE. Similar to the Ark.Angels/ONE* event. The merge survivors have been internal feeding to keep strength from inactive players.

WIE
Now has an Academy of IC refugees World League Corruption. A lot of internal feeding and a bit of GSA city conquers but not much to do with Harpoon cities.

Theta
Mostly taking cities from allianceless players, a few Harpoon cities recently and the occaisonal WIE city but mostly players without support. Bottom feeders would like it here :p

DeletedUser

ok... a few stats for the last 2 skirmishes in the war - looked at 3 days basically the day before, the main part of the op and the following day..

HARPOON target Jason1118 - lost 3 cities with a total point value of 23860.... gained 1 city from a ghost take over... point value lost was about 16.8% of current total.... gained 50353 in defensive battle points which equals 167.8 culture points.... had lost about 104 rank placings but has since regained

Fed target asgarrd - lost 3 cities with a total point value of 30206... gained 1 city from an inactive takeover for Trojan men of G.S.A.. point value lost was about 9.25% of current total... gained 60078 in defensive battle points with equals 200.26 culture points,.... lost about 25 rank positions but has not yet regained... though it has only been a couple days for this target as opposed to a week for the prior target

DeletedUser

@Lane, Gustapo. I agree. Banter is fun but its becoming lame here with the same things being repeated.

As i said in the post above yours we are pretty much stalemated right now.

People can point to stats fine. But no major players from either side have been forced to quit, or hit VM. The loses on both sides have been from mediocre players asides from me and asgarrd and our loses were minimal.

There has been no large territory gain by either side. HARP has no taken ocean 45 nor have they been able to invade oceans 35/36 which are the core oceans of WLI. The fed has been unable to take any major ground in oceans 46 or 45, which is HARPS core ocean.

There have never been defined borders to our alliances because we are still mixed up amongst each other. And this has stayed the same. Basically neither side has made any major progress, and now with people wanting to build those stupid wonders soon, wars are about to get a lot more uneventful :(

DeletedUser

Jason i beg to differ on the war part.
as everyone says ONE is going to walk away with it.
then let everyone else get on with what grep was about fighting wars and taking cities.

the world doesn't end because WW starts or ends it will only end once we get down to small enough number that the mods close it.
so hopefully there'll still be enough of us going around long enough to make it worth while.

What if ONE does win?
makes it more interesting for the rest of us to be the next super power no????
so agreed no ore in and more war updates and see where we go from there.
Soz Lane am just not as arguementitive as i used to me in my early days :)

Wars Good
Food Good
Grep is Great
now lets feast.
happy hunting peeps

DeletedUser

aww this went quiet, it may get interesting though if what i hear is right ;)
We got plenty of targets already but hey whats another couple...Good luck World League Immortals...such a catchy name too

DeletedUser30317

We got plenty of targets already but hey whats another couple...Good luck World League Immortals...such a catchy name too

Well DO pm me with the gossip Dev as it sounds like you know more than me about something OR that someone's been creative with the truth and spun you a line, lol... Hmmmm....I wonder who would make stuff up about us because they re dropping in the rankings....Let me try to guess....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Assgard went into vacation mode so there is no one to talk back to me. Taking a city from him myself sure did feel good though.....

Basically HARP is trying to pull in other top 12 alliances like Anarchy who are oceans away from the fighting, against us. And their people on VM and inactives list is starting to get bigger as well :)

Still though, its just sort of a stalemate at this point, with major fighting going on, but few results coming in

Stirlo

Phrourach
Who are anarchy? Thats no meant in a derogatory way i've just never heard of them. If they are oceans away then yes you are right why would we want them involved?

Its the summer holidays! VM is bound to be a factor. Heck i've even been in it for a week and a half. I suspect some may be enjoying real life so much that they might not come back! The only thing i can guarantee is that i'll continue to boot inactives :)

DeletedUser30317

Who are anarchy? Thats no meant in a derogatory way i've just never heard of them. If they are oceans away then yes you are right why would we want them involved?

Its the summer holidays! VM is bound to be a factor. Heck i've even been in it for a week and a half. I suspect some may be enjoying real life so much that they might not come back! The only thing i can guarantee is that i'll continue to boot inactives :)

Yes, Wonders couldn't be happening at a worse time, given that it's the summer and loads of people go off here and there, lol....

DeletedUser

no i know why Asgarrd is off for now. I was just saying, he's out so there is no one to yell at :)

Yes, Wonders couldn't be happening at a worse time, given that it's the summer and loads of people go off here and there, lol....

Is there ever a good time for wonders to come. Spending our days just clicking "send resource" sure sounds like its awful boring any time of the year lol......

DeletedUser

when you've proved yourself in everything else there is only one thing left and that for us is the wonders, while you may all have stuff to do we have been there, done it...been there again, done it and so forth. It is a shame this petty squabble will come to an undue end but then considering this mighty mighty federation wanted to go to war with us, it would have not lasted long either way. It is a shame SuperAwesomeEliteWorldDominatingLeague didn't go about this sooner as the boredom in 45/55 was reaching new heights and we really would have welcomed it, as it is good luck with the new alliance, i suggest you plow all your defense into your single WW and hope we don't want to take a city otherwise thats the end of that.

DeletedUser

No time is a good time
May be summer for some now but ten other times it is for others
Some may live where winter is approaching so that holds no bearing on anything
Ppl take vacations all year long regardless
I wish the all the luck and best to the group that pulls through it all and wins the world :)

DeletedUser

hmm all im saying is i hate the wonders....doesn't it seem weird that a WAR game is won by sending resources to make some buildings? Anyway not like it matters. The long and boring time period of sending resources and nothing more is coming up whether i like it or not :(

Oh but one last note:

First time I saw this Delphi thread. Funny...youre a noob pretending to be a vet. 2 yrs of playing??? Tsk tsk I pity the alliance you are in

Hmm nice rep comment. Such courage behind their keyboards to not even sign their names at the end of their insults LOL. I guess the thread got a little out of hand but it served its purpose for me and well asgarrd used it for the same reason....to rile people up to draw in attacks, to spread propaganda and to make the other side look bad...though HARP has a away of making themselves look bad without anyones help :)

So to brave person who decided to read all my posts and play right into my hands like so many others...tsk tsk i pity the life you must live to have time to do this. ;)

DeletedUser

i got a cool story

jason1118 Theta 2012-07-27 07:58
hehe, i love when akazmier gets inspirational ;)

Well guys this is going to be fun. We are going to loose cities...likely lots of cities. And for those of you who play aggressivly and attack a lot, well chances are you will have to hide all your nukes at night and set the alarms to go off earlier.

But hey, the worst that can happen is that we loose a virtual city. And frankly, i see us putting up a very good fight. For a group of alliances who had mostly very limited to no fighting experience whatsoever we have come a long way since the HARPOON war began and become very competent alliances in both attack and defense.

Ocean 45 is going to be a tough battle ground. I suspect i will likely loose cities myself again if i make enough noise. But in the end its all BP and fun. Don't worry yourselves to much, i have seen much stronger alliances then ONE and played against them. ONE is good, but overrated.

you gonna lose your WW :D
but hey at least you were sensible in your assumptions of just what was going to happen.

DeletedUser

*Cough* This thread isn't for discussing the WWs. Let's get back on topic of the wars please. :)

If you'd like to talk about World Wonders you're free to talk about them in the World Wonders thread. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser29152

and just to say Anarchy is dead, so many members hate the leadership so you better watch your own back because you don't even know who holds the majority