War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ummm, because I don't show what I attack with, lol?

Who does?

Sativa2.png

About the 5th attack that hit your land within 5 seconds.

DeletedUser

yes but your members had done had attacks land that had helped cleared.So you did not take the city by yourself.You had help from the beginning to the last conquest.

you can say what ever you want.I am done fighting my attack reports will be posted soon

DeletedUser

Hey! I remember SES they used to play on Beta, I remember how they were elite and could beat anyone.............................
what ever happen to that SES, please check Beta Forum.
I used to love you guys, amazing alliance.. do not let Mrs.Sativa speak for you guys, she makes you all look foolish, and Rychemaster you know you are better then what you post, respect your enemies silly.

The Republic is a joke, sorry guys you are....

and morningst2, we clear your 400 Brieme harbor and next thing we know VM lol silliy, its still clear and we are waiting for you.

DeletedUser

I think you lot are underestimating DeathWish. I recently joined his alliance and may I say he is a good leader. Lot's of organization , guides , squads , support strategies. DnD would have most likely win the war.

DeletedUser

DbD Would have won the war? Im sorry but Im on vacation and could someone please give me a non biased view on whats happening

DeletedUser

Well the war is still going on.Do not know what they are talking about.DBD would have won the war.:rolleyes:
The alliance that are fighting DBD are still here and fighting :p

DeletedUser

And loosing. Your ditched them because you know they would loose you coward. You most likely lost respect of other users. Who would ditch your alliance in a middle of war? And here I thought you were so loyal to SES. I'll conquer your cities if you're near my ocean.

DeletedUser

And loosing. Your ditched them because you know they would loose you coward. You most likely lost respect of other users. Who would ditch your alliance in a middle of war? And here I thought you were so loyal to SES. I'll conquer your cities if you're near my ocean.

Lol well I think you should get your facts right before you make yourself look foolish.:p
Ok if you look No Name,Ocean 46 members from ses and The Republic merged together.I didnt ditch my alliance go ahead and ask them.
If you look the members from ocean 46 were the only ones attacking DBD members and they went over.

What was I running from anyways?Not DBD they had taken one of my cities and one in active.
Look at the grepostats.:)

I am was a loyal player to ses and will support them when ever needed.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The way I see it, you and KC both run from us and hide under NN flag. This is not a war you can win sativa. I'm still waiting for a red dot on my colonization history, seems to be all green (;

DeletedUser

The way I see it, you and KC both run from us and hide under NN flag. This is not a war you can win sativa. I'm still waiting for a red dot on my colonization history, seems to be all green (;

Lol we did not run.I have been helping the players that are being attacked by you guys.
Sorry alliance do merge together to work plans out easier.Why does it matter.All three alliances were fighting you and still are.
I can see if I went to a way larger alliance that was not at war with you guys.Didnt help anyone against you guys and just kept to myself.

No it didnt happen like that.We were going to change the name but we all like it the way it is:cool:

So quit crying and play the game.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey sativa, I'm almost out of city slots, why don't you attack me or sumptin (;

DeletedUser

stop fighting..... just attack me......... please!!!!!!! do a 48cs with 1800swords, enough boats and 2 ls.....

DeletedUser

I wish all my cities were located in the dead oceans so I can conquer the whole ocean !

Status
Not open for further replies.