War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well we are still waiting for mrs.sativa report. we should get things clear.. its too much confusion..

when confusion gone y'all can stop fighting..

anyway its boring in here without bombs and goons..

DeletedUser

deathwish just attacked me... i havent dont anything to u........

DeletedUser18726

you dont need to have done anything wrong

i just dont see why hes sent an 18 hour attack to you

when you could quite easily get a bireme wall supported to you in that time

DeletedUser

Well we are still waiting for mrs.sativa report. we should get things clear.. its too much confusion..

when confusion gone y'all can stop fighting..

anyway its boring in here without bombs and goons..

What report are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The one u said u will post that deathwish did not clear u alone and his attacks were pathetic..

well nary is a brilliant player according to him Deathwish is good, so i will like to see is he whats the truth P:.. he posted a report clearing u and u should post as u said his claim that he clear u alone is not true, big attacks come from other players.

DeletedUser

The one u said u will post that deathwish did not clear u alone and his attacks were pathetic..

well nary is a brilliant player according to him Deathwish is good, so i will like to see is he whats the truth P:.. he posted a report clearing u and u should post as u said his claim that he clear u alone is not true, big attacks come from other players.

Yes I did but I could not get the player to post the attacks.
Yes Nayr is a very good player.Also I have never said Deathwish is not a good player just that he had help to take my city.

If you like I can send you the reports.

DeletedUser

its ok i believe you.. so whats ur plan now. i like the profile pic u have in their, want me to never attack you.. lol

DeletedUser

Dang have been seeing some new members of your coming after me :p

Whats going on Deathwish it has been quiet;)

I hope you dont leave for chi world :(

DeletedUser

Yeah I have noticed.I joined but do I really want to start all over again :(

I have seen some of your members over there as well :p

DeletedUser

NOTHING, TGZ, DBD, NN have all showed up in world Chi :)

NN as a part of NOTHING in Chi though :p

DeletedUser

Ocean 65 for me.hardly anyone in that ocean;p

I will turn it into mine hahahah

DeletedUser

Ah the history of O46. DN, MM, The Republic, DBD and SES have once existed peacefully. (Only in beginners protection though lol) As the 7 day shield drew down, war erupted*. Storming battles brewed across the ocean. DN and MM were the giants, whose vile and villany* spread south from their homeland in O45. They fought The Republic, who has valiantly made a stand yet were outnumbered and outgunned.

Meanwhile, SES and DBD grew too close, and with contact comes friction. From my biased reports, DBD struck a sneak attack all over the SES perimeter, resulting in thermodynamic nuclear war (as in LS/sling/horse nukes). Fighting was ferocious, but no one side could claim clear victory.

The Republic, soon dwindled down to their strongest, or their most cowardly noobs*. As DN and MM were now merged, the top core of the Republic made a tactical retreat, forming No Name. SES, seeing a strong ally in No Name, merged into them.

Now No Names enemies are DN (with MM) and DBD*. With another potential merge the remaining members of The Republic once more, the remnant felt betrayed, and retaliated against No Name, and saw refuge in DBD. DBD did not approve of having refugees, but forced The Republic to be their academy alliance. Having no choice, they are now called DBD WAS HERE. DBDWH, is however a remnant of an old age, falling to the textbooks as did The Tiki Warriors, and Skullduggery.

*- I don't remember if those 5 were in the very beginning. And I don't even think all 5 were formed within the first week either. Its for dramatic effect.
*- Don't actually mean it, again for dramatic effect for a biased storyteller.
*- Again, don't mean to make this offensive.
*- Technically, this thread should now be titled, No Name vs DBD.

Lastly, I didn't include the other alliances in the area, such as Phoenix, Ruthless or TGZ.

DeletedUser

That's an interesting development because WoE is fighting SES in O55, if SES becomes NN then we'll really be fighting against every single bigger alliance in the south east quadrant

Status
Not open for further replies.