War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I see it is boring in the forums so I figured to tell you guys about our war in ocean 46.

SES in ocean 46 has declared war on DBD(Death Before Dishonor).

SES(South East Syndicate) declared war on them because a few of their members had sent out insulting messages to some of us.
Then one of our members started attacking.Then he/she received a message saying that we will be sliced in half.
So we sent out an attack and colonized the players city.:p

That is when they declared war on us.:eek:

It has been a few days after the war started and I can not believe what they do.
Every time we get a cs in the one of their cities they kick the player out of the alliance.
So now it is hard to find how many cities we have taken already.

They try to clear our cities with biremes,and send archers for attacks.
I destroyed three colonize attempts that only had 30 birmes leading it to my city.

No Name has joined up with us as well.To help take the alliance out of ocean 46.

STATS

SES:
Gain:
Losses:
1-It has been taken back :p

Death Before Dishonor
Gains:
Losses:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:D just broke another one of your sieges.How do you think you will get me when you cant even defend your own members

I have not seen any attacks for about 5 days now.All you go for is our in actives and our weak players.Which you still cant take:p

DeletedUser

Dbd

First of all, we are an MRA. So don't call them "my" sieges. I personally, haven't come for you. I'm slowly moving in though, you'll see me soon enough. Sorry, we have wars with you, NN, annnnd The Republic going on, lmao. You're the least of my worries at this point. erazem and NN are what I wish to slaughter (; You'll get yours though, this I can promise you. So the fact you believe you're winning a war against us based on your abilities, is laughable. You rely on NN to make any conquest against us, and again, we are an MRA, so thank you all for showing me who I need to boot, and opening slots for more active players :)

P.S. Don't you just hate it when people say first of all, and never have a second of all?

DeletedUser829

No Name and the REpublic are in bed together, i'm not sure how they do it. It just seems very... wrong. 7 skilled and like 80 who don't know what they're doing.

Don't underestimate NN.

DeletedUser4577

The Mogul - Is a top grade player so I wouldnt underestimate this one. Just wish he was closer since he would fit in perfectly with WoE as he does in Epsilon...
Also I hear you have had multiple CS failures on his cities. ;)

DeletedUser

NN is a very organized alliance, and we do not underestimate them. They are the only reason SES isn't rubble, lmao.

DeletedUser829

Derek you talking to me or to The other guy?

I have yet to send a NN Player. Last thing I did was wipe a smug grin off of them when they tried to CS an ally. You want to see timing: Hows that for my support landing before CS and then another attack landing between the 5 seconds of CS landing and first support.

screenshot2011060221112.png

We're not all just balls and big sticks

DeletedUser

That is quite terrible timing on No Name's part I have to say, and sweet snipe! I don't have any screen shots to back it up but I did some pretty nice CS snipes with LS too, if derek can back me up on this one lol

DeletedUser4577

Racer you suck at timing...

Lol ;) No Im just playing, I taught Racer all he knows! So of course hes great at sniping.

Derek you talking to me or to The other guy?
- It was just a statement I was throwing out there. lol...Not really directed at anyone in particular.

DeletedUser

NN is a very organized alliance, and we do not underestimate them. They are the only reason SES isn't rubble, lmao.

Lol like I told you in the game.NN have not helped with any of our sieges.If you do not believe me anyone can go ask them.All we have done is joined together just to take your cities faster.We have not helped each other in any conquering.

Also what do you mean you have to try and scare me by threating us with some of the other alliances.:D

DeletedUser4577

The Mogul - Is a top grade player so I wouldnt underestimate this one. Just wish he was closer since he would fit in perfectly with WoE as he does in Epsilon...
Also I hear you have had multiple CS failures on his cities.
- Due to this quote I said the other day someone decided to give me a negative rep for it and then say this -

Are you Alejandro Sachéz Navarro? or am I confusing you with some one else?? no, im sure you are Alejandro, you live in Boliva, right??
- Honestly, Its sad you know who this guy is. I had never heard of him so I had to look him up. This is one of the lamest neg rep comments I have ever received. Next time leave your name and say something worth saying...this was just stupid.

DeletedUser

hahaha

And the republic sees their mistakes, and crumbles 1 day into war with us. bye bye republic. SES, you're next *glares at sativa with a faint smile on his face*

DeletedUser829

Oh silly boy. You think you're the only alliance beating up the Republic?

They lost over 1000 Light ships on our conquers of them yesterday.

But... why have they "pruned" so many members?

DeletedUser

And the republic sees their mistakes, and crumbles 1 day into war with us. bye bye republic. SES, you're next *glares at sativa with a faint smile on his face*

:D What are you talking about.Bye bye republic and ses.You have not even taken one city from republic and have only taken one in active from us.

You can say what ever you want but the stats prove who is winning this war.:p

All you do is talk I have not seen any action from you toward our alliance.

DeletedUser

Exactly, I'm not focused on your alliance sativa. I'm focused on republic, and NN. NN mostly, as they are the biggest threat. We sniped 8 conquest attempts yesterday, and we have 6 claims on players they just booted from republic, lmao. And I realize we aren't the only ones hitting them by any means, we are allies with MM, and I wish no wars with DN. But with all 3 of our alliances hitting them now, they know they're screwed.

DeletedUser

well you are not doing a good job with Republic.Well at least nothing for me to worry about from your alliance :p

DeletedUser

lol well look at this message we have received from one of your old members..:D

I would like to see what excuse you come up with now:p

today at 7:39 PM
i lost a city nobody works together to help so im out

CDUB23 today at 7:31 AM
Why are you not with Death Before Dishonor?

DeletedUser

Members who are active, I defend. Members who sit under our flag, then flood my forums screaming help once they are attacked, and this is the first I hear from them, I do not defend. Players like this can be swallowed or kicked. I again, thank you for clearing my alliance of unwanted players :)

Status
Not open for further replies.