War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Far from it, Rychemaster, their leader, is standing up quite strongly against WoE still, and SES is allied with NOTHING and Resurrection in O55 against WoE, they have most of southern O55 at the moment

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't clarify, SES had two divisions, O55 by Rychemaster vs WoE, and O46 by Sativa vs DBD. The O55 one remains, and is the current (and original) SES.

DeletedUser

Ah the history of O46. DN, MM, The Republic, DBD and SES have once existed peacefully. (Only in beginners protection though lol) As the 7 day shield drew down, war erupted*. Storming battles brewed across the ocean. DN and MM were the giants, whose vile and villany* spread south from their homeland in O45. They fought The Republic, who has valiantly made a stand yet were outnumbered and outgunned.

Meanwhile, SES and DBD grew too close, and with contact comes friction. From my biased reports, DBD struck a sneak attack all over the SES perimeter, resulting in thermodynamic nuclear war (as in LS/sling/horse nukes). Fighting was ferocious, but no one side could claim clear victory.

The Republic, soon dwindled down to their strongest, or their most cowardly noobs*. As DN and MM were now merged, the top core of the Republic made a tactical retreat, forming No Name. SES, seeing a strong ally in No Name, merged into them.

Now No Names enemies are DN (with MM) and DBD*. With another potential merge the remaining members of The Republic once more, the remnant felt betrayed, and retaliated against No Name, and saw refuge in DBD. DBD did not approve of having refugees, but forced The Republic to be their academy alliance. Having no choice, they are now called DBD WAS HERE. DBDWH, is however a remnant of an old age, falling to the textbooks as did The Tiki Warriors, and Skullduggery.

*- I don't remember if those 5 were in the very beginning. And I don't even think all 5 were formed within the first week either. Its for dramatic effect.
*- Don't actually mean it, again for dramatic effect for a biased storyteller.
*- Again, don't mean to make this offensive.
*- Technically, this thread should now be titled, No Name vs DBD.

Lastly, I didn't include the other alliances in the area, such as Phoenix, Ruthless or TGZ.

Lol yes it should be NN vs DBD now but when it first started it was not.

Also ses never died off,I just left and had taken the members from ocean 46 with me sense they were working with me against DBD.

I do not see SES dying off while Rychmaster and paras keeping it alive

@Skully: I will put the stats up in alittle bit

DeletedUser

NN Gains:33
NN Losses:16

DBD Gains:16
DBD Losses:33

The stats are how they are suppose to be :p

DeletedUser

Ah I see thanks for clarifying, too bad SES will be gone soon too from O55 :)

DeletedUser

Well dang I feel very loved by DBD for the last 4 days there has been attacks :)

DeletedUser

Goody :p NN just spoiled my CS attempt on a NN city..had to pull it too many incomings. Noob :(

DeletedUser

I must ask you this. Does bevhunter make offensive units. at all except for lightships

DeletedUser

I must ask you this. Does bevhunter make offensive units. at all except for lightships

Well I do not know and if I did I would not tell you :D

Well why dont you join join us against DBD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.