War Occurring Right now

DeletedUser

What wars are occurring i know a few small wars are occurring but i want to know the majors and if you can show me the small alliance having wars in athens...

DeletedUser

Tell me about that please like who's on who's side and also the war between my small alliance and Imperium is getting larger im thinking about moving away from O24 to O23 where more Reinforcements are located at and also I didnt know SL was so strict with small alliances i spied on a member to get a reward for unsuccessful spies and i get like 4 messages from players over 200000 points saying "you want war" and stuff and im like really -_-

DeletedUser14279

Lets see.. i used to be in MoRC, when i was there it was MoRC, SL, and EoT at war with Triad, BoB, and finishing off IMP

DeletedUser

Lets see.. i used to be in MoRC, when i was there it was MoRC, SL, and EoT at war with Triad, BoB, and finishing off IMP

Imperium is just a big alliance of bait , food , and snacks for all the alliances ( big or small ) and i know that the more Morc keeps up with having wars with everyone they wont last forever and i dont know about EoT they are a new alliance but seem to be skilled players and are already moving into big wars

DeletedUser14279

Ya. my brother has an account and is going in athens, im telling him to go to war with Imp soon.

DeletedUser

My alliance WP ( Wolf Pack ) is already at war with their alliance and 2 others at the same time and we havent lost not one city to any of the 3 alliances but have taken at least 3 cities from them