War path

DeletedUser

War Path Is now recruiting in Marathon Ocean 55/56

Why Join War Path

War Path is a well known alliance threw out Grepolis in the old worlds. With Previous Great Leadership. Delta,Gamma,Theta. We have a Well Built Commanding Alliance Seeking for Active,Exp, Players. If you are new to Grepolis Feel free to come join use as well. If you have the time and the Learning Ability to be Aggressive and Work well with others feel free to Apply.

For all Refugees,Sim,Non Active Players. War Path has no Reason to hold or Invite players with this Title. (MRA) War path is not. I Rather Fight Along 10 Good Players then 100 Bad ones.

Goals To Expect
Teamwork
Active
Aggressive
Loyal

We Hope To see you come give use a Try and Make a once Great Alliance Become Great again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's hard to find good Polite players now these days lol Only the older players. Sometimes lmao

DeletedUser

I have a question. You guys have members in O56,O55,O44 (that's as much as I know). Why someone like you who knows grepolis recruit in 3 different oceans (excluding that O56 is a rim ocean).

DeletedUser

I have a question. You guys have members in O56,O55,O44 (that's as much as I know). Why someone like you who knows grepolis recruit in 3 different oceans (excluding that O56 is a rim ocean).

To answer your question 55 is where i started I gather members From AAB in Ithican world who joined up went to 56 some was already in 44. So we got our guys in 56 and when we found our guys in 44 they merged into use.

(excluding that O56 is a rim ocean)
If that what makes you sleep better at night's I wish you the best of luck on trying

DeletedUser

OH on another note you wrote me calling my alliance a MRA who told you that we have a founder in Ocean 44. Only one Founder Here and iam not based in 44.

DeletedUser

I messed up the founder position but still 3 oceans... That shows something.