Top 12 War Predictions (ocean 55)

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

As requested, i will do all core oceans, i will not do 44 because thats where i am and my opinion would be biased, please also note that these are based upon facts, rankings, and my opinion. these are not to put down anyone or the alliance they are in, just my honest opinion. + rep if you enjoy

Acid Reign VS ....

Overall I think they'll control this ocean right from the start just taking down every other alliance, All very close, strong core, dont think ittle be broken

Tequila Mockingbirds VS painful reality and league of legions

Location wise they are very close to painful reality and league of legions making for a war one two fronts, it would silly if PR and LoL didn't capitalize on the opportunity if they do i dont think anyone will necessarily win theyll push eachother back and forth until AR cleans up the pieces.

The Crimson Gaurd VS A.C.E

both set lower 55, i see Crimson gaurd taking out ACE mainly because they have more island support ACE is a little more spread out.

CORSAIRS VS ACE

CORSAIRS core island is relatively close to ACE, CORSAIRS will take them out mainly because CR will also be attacking them, ultimatly leading CORSAIRS and CR to fight one another

Impending attack VS Painful Reality

they share some islands and seem to be an even strengthen match, i see IA winning just because PR would be focused on Tequila Mockingbirds

C.A.T VS The Crimson Guard

if Crimson guard lets Corsairs fight ACE then theyll win, other than that pretty even matched main core island right next to eachother should be a good fight depending on leadership and organization

The Hive VS no one
the core island is set up high 55, alot of players in 45 and 44 though so i imagine theyll look to move up there​

DeletedUser21990

I like the predictions they are unbiased and were enjoyable to read so + rep!
Being part of Crimson Guard it is interesting to see outside opinions of us and what are opening moves will be.

DeletedUser46416

I think it is interesting to see what Acid Reign does. Looks like they might have at Painful Reality or TequilaMockinbird considering they all seem to want to share the same ocean.

DeletedUser34812

Acid Reign look very very promising at this early stage

DeletedUser22650

im gonna put my money on painfull reality to take 55, i wouldnt bet against luckyjack as hes the only proper player i recognise here so far :p

DeletedUser37948

I know so many proper players its too hard to tell defo liking acid and painfull but I also like morning glory and a good few others nazguls and a big shout to zombie ninjas aswell

and still there are tons more top teams ive not mentioned, this server will be competitive with sooooo much talent

DeletedUser45356

I know so many proper players its too hard to tell defo liking acid and painfull but I also like morning glory and a good few others nazguls and a big shout to zombie ninjas aswell

and still there are tons more top teams ive not mentioned, this server will be competitive with sooooo much talent

Cheers ZERO POINT :)