War Ravens

DeletedUser

I am an experienced player, now in in Rho (Rho-bust) and starting now in a couple other worlds. I played in Iota and made the "Pacific league" alliance.

Decided I want to start again in Chi. I am looking forward to getting some experienced players with me and becoming a real world power. Most alliance's seem to be going North so I decided South West. SW has always worked for me in the past, as it is. Hope to see you on my side.

Alliance name "War Ravens"
Tag "WR"
Chosen Direction - South West.
Purpose - To Rule Chi.

Rules: to join-
Active, if you go inactive with out alerting the alliance you will be kicked
loyal, spying on me or my members for another alliance = new cities for me
Aggressive this is a WAR game, I'm sure you all knew that, not aggressive not in my alliance. Sorry Sim players and turtles.

as it is...:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, so you guys kicked DOW ***?? they are in every world..lol

i am still wondering why they havent posted in here

DeletedUser

DoW... that war was a silly joke. DoW must have just quit the game after that =)

DeletedUser17088

I am fed up of all posts in the alliance forums at the moment....

Is it really that hard to keep the topic about the alliance?

Alliance forum post examples and topics

Applications
Inquiries on the alliance and what its about
Questions on certain aspects of the alliance's goals and values

and so on, take everything else to 'General Discussion' where you wont have me ranting all the time about forum abuse

DeletedUser

:D:D agreed Fist Of The North Star!! :D:D

Hello.

I have played 3 worlds in Grepolis. Theta, Pi and Sigma. I have been a top rank fighter as well as a Full Leader and or Founder in all 3 worlds. These are the alliances I have led/served in order of worlds.

Theta: Iunctus, ARISE, Just For Laughs.

Pi: PI eaters.

Sigma: World Terror Federation (W.T.F), Warriors of Epsilon.

Personal ranking on each world when I left.

Theta: 98
Pi: 57
Sigma: 41

I have never lost a city by force.
I am experienced in both conquest and revolt, but prefer revolt.
I am experienced with MRA's and Elite alliances and do well in both, but prefer the small elite.
I also like alliances that use skype alongside the forums, it really is faster for communication for attack groups in battle and discussions.
I prefer alliances with councils, not Dictatorships.
I am a core ocean player, and will start in the 54/55/44/45 corner, the heart of Grepolis.

I am not in any other world right now, having left Sigma a month ago and only play 1 world at a time.
So you will find no stats on me in any world. I am however very well known on Theta and Sigma, and can provide verification as to my ability's.

DeletedUser

You look very promising. i doubt many people on the forums will go for the alliance now, you left it to late.

DeletedUser

:D:D:D

Glad I got a laugh out of that, more fun to laugh than get mad or angry. :) Part of what I meant was that I can do well in a MRA, and even help it become successful. Its a lot of work though, and not as much fun as a elite... As most of us understand. Doing well in a MRA is harder than some peeps would think, unless you just run your own account and dont contribute to the allaince.

DeletedUser

Well Legion* if you are offering to join me I would be greatly honored to have you!

DeletedUser

I'm not committing yet Tribal Savage to anyone. Just getting my name out there for people to see. When BP is over I'll be making a decision. If the time comes you will remember my name. (I hope) :D Good luck to you.

DeletedUser

nope, got too much to do, but i think you'll be able to handle it

DeletedUser11886

IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT GOING OFF TOPIC BUT I GOTTA KNOW SOMETHING, Whats Dow?

DeletedUser

Changed the alliances name to War Ravens (please change the threads name as such please)