War scores

DeletedUser

I'm getting sick of the quietness here. So I'm gonna put up all the scores for every war going on in Epsilon. Can people help out and give me scores.
this can also be used for war propaganda

Pathfinders wars(losses)
losses to Sarissa:115
losses to renegades:15

Pathfinders wars(gains)
gains from Sarissa: 54
Gains from Renegades:45

Seriously Enlightened wars(losses)
losses to Anarchy:170
losses to OSG: 15
losses to KT: 38
losses to Tsunami:9
losses to Artemis:140

Seriously Enlightened wars(gains)
gains from Anarchy:105
gains from OSG:138
gains from KT: 55
Gains from Tsunami:9
gains from Artemis:253

Tsunami Vs The Swarm crew (Swarm and Hive)
Tsunami losses:30
Swarm crew losses:60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14367

would you mind making the paths one similar to SE stats, since we are fighting more than just sarrissa?

DeletedUser

I can't if I don't know who paths are fighting other than us. Someone is making stats though from paths

DeletedUser

:eek: How did you know? :p

Pathfinder Gains

Evolution - 185
Renegades - 27
Anarchy - 7

Pathfinder Losses

Evolution - 70
Renegades - 1
Anarchy - 22

SE Gains

Artemis - 253
Tsunami - 4

SE Losses

Artemis - 140
Tsunami - 8

DeletedUser

now I feel like an idiot. But to be fair. Eolution isn't really an alliance any more.

DeletedUser

when evolution was an alliance they were made up of 70% inactives.

DeletedUser8467

Even if they were 70% inactive, we still hold those towns, and the towns arnt inactive :)

DeletedUser

Even if they were 70% inactive, we still hold those towns, and the towns arnt inactive :)

I agree

Numbers would be really complicated if you only counted active players. Most alliances totals would go down. A city is a city as far as I am concerned. If the alliance doesn't want it to count then simply remove that player.

DeletedUser

my point was that its not really a war if its just city collecting.

DeletedUser3635

I agree

Numbers would be really complicated if you only counted active players. Most alliances totals would go down. A city is a city as far as I am concerned. If the alliance doesn't want it to count then simply remove that player.

Though the situation with SE vs Anarchy puts us at odds, and most of the cities Anarchy has taken from SE were inactives, I have to agree. Anarchy is now using those cities to send attacks at us and have gained those positions. SE's issue when Anarchy formed was many of the players in those oceans were basically growing bored and quitting, the players that left SE to create Yo, and later merged to create Anarchy, were most of our fighters in O54/O55. So what was left were random players and many inactives. The balance was not there for us at first and we do have to reposition to try and get active players into those zones. So instead of us being able to go on the attack, we were forced to try and clean up the inactives and race Anarchy to them. Every city Anarchy picks up from an SE inactive is one less city we can take and use against them, and it's one more Anarchy can use against us. As I've always said, inactive city takes count, whether people want to admit to them or not. Though, it is a good way to shrug it all off and say 'oh well'.

The war between Anarchy and SE hasn't even really gotten to it's peak yet, where battles go down every day. But every one of those inactive cities will play a part in the future war.

DeletedUser

Edited. Not bad getting 5 cities taken in the space of a day.

I will try to keep this updated if people are willing to help me and post their own war's stats