Newspaper War Statistics 1

DeletedUser31161

Notes:
So its been getting really lonely lately. And its about time something like this started. I've been talking to my friends in MoRC and SP300 and have found out that the war has either started or the war has been going on for a long time and the people in the north finally got into it (cant tell) either way that means its time for one of these. I will be making a war statistics newspaper but before i make a big thing i need to get my facts strait. is it:

Things it will contain

Wars: (Big and small alliances)

MoRC vs Triad
MoRC vs ATTT
MoRC vs GLORIOUS
MoRC vs SunTzu (if you can call it a war)
Scorpions vs Triad
SP300 vs SunTzu

any other wars i dont know about please inform me so i can look farther into it. And dont blame me for saying that Athens is dead i'm up north in SP300 and MoRC territory. I will be looking into these if anyone has any more they have then feel free.

Big Inactive (Both Sides)
Legendary Achilles
ofuzar
The Mogul
Telemonian Ajax

Oceans Fighting (Also includes small alliances)

Up North; A exclusive on whats happening up north!

Spartan 300 have beaten the inactive MoRC at the north game from recent merges and recruitment they have taken the high up north and have extended their range along the east. The count of inactive from MoRC just piling up. Ofuzar, the founder of Spartan Legacy. Legendary Achilles, a very powerful member that unfortuantly had computer issues and is now inactive. Spags, who has recently gone ghost. BigRich. grrrlish. Craiger77. The list goes on and on... Though 051 and 41 are the most heavily inactive 052 and below oceans are much more inactive. I am just waiting for the time they go ghost so i wont be attacking "MoRC members" :D. Though many would say that what SP300 had done was dirty just like MoRC, merging to the top. SP300 recruited able players from Jan. who have cleared all surrounding opponents. There have also been a few players from other alliances. One of those alliances who were much off were Phoenix Rising. A now almost inactive alliance they were the top of 051. Their founder METU NETER (now a SP300 member), what the top and still top of 051, though lost many of his points to GR before he joined. GR has also came into the picture of the top of the north. Declaring war against Phoenix Rising, all cities where taken from them and they fled to further south-east waters. After regrouping for a while they came to retake the north. Led by their hero, King Max1mus. With a few recruits they got their new base/s near and on island 143276. King Max1mus challenging METU NETER strength took him on personally. The war was brutal but short and METU NETER fell slightly letting his alliance Phoenix Rising fall. Though there are a few GR strongholds in the top of the north SP300 clearly has the top and MoRC clearly has below SP300.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

It's actually:

MoRC vs Triad
MoRC vs ATTT
MoRC vs GLORIOUS
Scorpions vs Triad
SP300 vs SunTzu

and i don't know if the Scorpions and Spartans are at war

DeletedUser

lol, yeah it's not officially a war between SunTzu and the magic mergers till they actually take a city off us.

Give them a chance tho, they've been a bit busy running around trying to cannibilise all their inactives who have had enough of playing simville now that the storm clouds are gathering. Not an easy task considering most the other simmers in their ranks have run off to vm till it's over.

Sorta feel them, not ;)

Waves to f......l whose hiding in vm but no doubt reading these forums

DeletedUser31161

yes many are inactive but there is no way any other alliance other then their allies will be able to take their cities as its all up north. Digi thanks for the intel i knew of a few of these and will look farthur in

DeletedUser22708

lol, yeah it's not officially a war between SunTzu and the magic mergers till they actually take a city off us.

Give them a chance tho, they've been a bit busy running around trying to cannibilise all their inactives who have had enough of playing simville now that the storm clouds are gathering. Not an easy task considering most the other simmers in their ranks have run off to vm till it's over.

Sorta feel them, not ;)

Waves to f......l whose hiding in vm but no doubt reading these forums
Guess you're talking about The Mogul and Telemonian Ajax. Yah they were quite bored down in the south, guess SunTzu didn't put up much of a fight or they would have stayed i'm sure ;) But now they've quit i'm amazed how quick suntzu is taking their cities. Must feel good to take cities that are not being defended lol

DeletedUser

hey Digi when did MoRC start on GLORIOUS

also i hear Instant Death Squad are at war with Triad

DeletedUser

I'm still laughing at digi classing MoRC and Glorius as a war, I musta missed that first reading. A whole 13 cities have been taken by MoRC, 8 from an inactive and the other 5 all from 100k or less players in O74 in over a month. I'd say he's just mentioned that to lay the foundations for the excuse train for when the inevitable MoRC crumble happens "OHHHHHHhh the whole server ganged up & fought us!"

Simple truth is MoRC have just about run out of Alliances to merge with and all MRAs need to players to gobble up & use up to try stop the haemorraging. It's only a matter of time now:)

Regardless...

Guess you're talking about The Mogul and Telemonian Ajax. Yah they were quite bored down in the south, guess SunTzu didn't put up much of a fight or they would have stayed i'm sure ;) But now they've quit i'm amazed how quick suntzu is taking their cities. Must feel good to take cities that are not being defended lol

Yeah Suntzu are amazing thanks :)

It's funny, a few weeks back (months now?) when one of them told me they were directed by you personally not to fight us, well not to fight me to be precise, I thought he was joking. He didn't actually believe your reasoning digi, guess he's had experience with your calibre of honesty before and saw right thru you. He actually thought the real reason you've told your puppets not to attack me was to protect your fighter's bp rank, and now i believe him.

No wonder they're leaving....maybe it's worth changing the Alliance name from MoRC to Digi's fragile ego protection society?

Sorta sad when very capable players allow themselves to be used and controlled for some narcissistic dude's ego issues to the extent they don't enjoy the game anymore. but they allowed it to happen so not much can be done i guess.

Anyways, good luck with the War news thingy mrpenguin hope you have fun with it.

DeletedUser2595

hey Digi when did MoRC start on GLORIOUS

also i hear Instant Death Squad are at war with Triad

We originally didn't bother much with IDS, but recently MoRC enticed them into a merger, so as far as Triad is concerned, they are open targets, but there's no real war between us and IDS.

DeletedUser22708

Lol gumbles, what you wrote is wrong on so many levels. Well if The mogul and Tele would still be here they would confirm my first post ;)

The Mogul logged in before he quit and he told me you were attacking his cities, so you were probably on the hunt again for some easy bp to spice up your fighter's ranking no doubt. And if your number 1 player attacks with swords, then SunTzu is indeed amazing!

DeletedUser22708

and to quote odvar:
image.php

DeletedUser31161

Wars:

MoRC vs Triad
MoRC vs ATTT
MoRC vs GLORIOUS
Scorpions vs Triad
SP300 vs SunTzu
any other wars i dont know about please inform me so i can look farther into it. And dont blame me for saying that Athens is dead i'm up north in SP300 and MoRC territory.

i will be looking into these if anyone has any more they have then feel free

also i know most sides of the huge war but can someone go over them again and also list the:
-small alliances (which side)
-small alliances not fighting in the war just fighting a specific alliance
-scorpions

DeletedUser2595

As far as I am aware the sides in the 'big' war are:

Triad, SunTzu, ATTT, (Glorious I suppose as MoRC are 'fighting' them) VS MoRC, Scorpions, SP300, IDS

Although, within this, Triad aren't fighting SP300 nd ST aren't fighting scorps

DeletedUser

Again and again, I see Gumby here :) I asked you this in PM, why are you even here? You pretend that you are smart and so on and on, then explain why would you take time from real life to spend it on Grepo knowing that you are not going to win this world anyway? Are you a looser who has nothing better to do than try to stay all night long to wait when your opponent go to sleep or wait when someone will attack you, is this a reason? Or maybe you just realized that "The Best of Best Gumbles" became just a pawn in the chess game that no one really care about, at least that what I feel about you? Thus stop pretending that you are meaningful and claim that everyone except you are simming, you know better that SunTzu consists of the "best simmers" including yourself. Overall please shut the hell up, Gumbles!!! And yes you outlasted me in this game enjoy yourself killing troops from inactive cities that the best thing you can do.

DeletedUser36085

SPARTAN 300, GLORIOUS vs SunTzu - this one is true
MORC vs The Fury - as I heard from one of our leaders. Though The Fury won't last long with only 10 members. They are, what, 13th?

DeletedUser22708

From SunTzu's profile:
SunTzu began with one player, one city, and has grown & been forged into one the best fighting Alliances in Athens

I'm not sure how you can be one of the best fighting alliances in Athens when only 2 of your members are in the top 50 fighters lol

DeletedUser

SPARTAN 300, GLORIOUS vs SunTzu - this one is true
MORC vs The Fury - as I heard from one of our leaders. Though The Fury won't last long with only 10 members. They are, what, 13th?

hmmm.. seeing as you are an S300 member i might have to take your word for it, but i don't remember GLORIOUS having enough bottle to attack SunTzu from all my time being in that war and that was about 6 months, plus who are you?

DeletedUser

From SunTzu's profile:

I'm not sure how you can be one of the best fighting alliances in Athens when only 2 of your members are in the top 50 fighters lol

Thats what being a team is all bout Mr Ego, something you wouldn't understand :)

I don't see to many our guys running off to vm then inactive land after losing a couple of cities like your so called champions are ;)

On a serious note, congrates to the grepo team and their anti-bot strategy, sure is thinning out the ranks of MoRC like the plague....well that and fear

lol :)

(and that's not in reference to mogul or ajax, neither of them ever gave us any indication of things not being right with how they played).

Hmmm, decisions decisions. Which MorC top50 champobot should we target next to take a city off and watch them desert the server whining and crying like a bub stuck in 3week old dirty nappies.

;)

DeletedUser22708

So now you're finding excuses that MoRC uses bots? Can you fall any lower gumby?

Actually, i'm sure you can haha

I don't see to many our guys running off to vm then inactive land after losing a couple of cities like your so called champions are ;)
This sentence makes no sense at all, but that's nothing new coming from you

Hmmm, decisions decisions. Which MorC top50 champobot should we target next to take a city off and watch them desert the server whining and crying like a bub stuck in 3week old dirty nappies.

;)
Please don't get mad at us because you got nowhere with your alliance, after all it's just a game :) I know it must be painful that we are the winners and you are just mere statistics tucked away in grepostats with no one to remember you ;)

I think another inactive city is calling your name, cheers!