Newspaper War Statistics 1

DeletedUser22708

And i think it's also in the forums how were in the lead with MoRC vs NN conquests, can't seem to understand how you missed that.
Those that are losing tend to quit at a higher rate than those that are winning. This is entirely reasonable ... its harder to stay motivated when you are losing ! (Grepostats is showing MoRC have conquered 122 NN cities, NN have conquered just 40 MoRC cities).
Leonidas_Head2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Nowhere do i see something about Suntzu tho gumby, oh yah, maybe this post by xoonky:
MORC have been clearing NN off MORC territory, and BOB could be talking about pushing into NN territory sure, because they have been pushing in from east, but SunTzu? Are you serious? SunTzu have not done a single step forward in their frontline against NN ever since i have been monitoring that frontline when i first got a city there about two months ago, or three.

So Gumbles, you actually only want to read certain things and conveniently miss other things and then come in here post your so called facts. Next time, do a better research ;)

DeletedUser

ok gumbles why did you take ST out of the equation. you have taken cities of MoRC so you are in the war against them.

if you put yourselves in it the numbers are what nearly even...

MoRC + Scorps = 215 members but if you include ST the number count on the other side is Triad + A.T.T.T. + ST = 196 members and i ain't including Heroes of Olympus

DeletedUser

Oh and about your equation 215 players vs 111. First of all, you can include heroes of olympus with triad since they helped out by sending resources to their ww's. .

LOL! omg so poor ole MoRC are losing cities to Triad cos an Alliance averaging 39K players who have 265 cities in total sent them resources in WW stage? DUDE??????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's an alltime classic, tysvm 4 that laugh:)

Oh and about your equation 215 players vs 111. ...Then you can include your alliance with Triad's equation since you guys helped each other quite a few times in the past.

Make up ya mind dude, on 1 hand you deny there's a ST vs Mergers war, but then in the same breath you try use ST as another excuse why Triad are starting to get on top of ya??????Shall we add the 200 spartan members into the mix then? The alliance you were supporting, that now is broken and dead. Won't be doing much for ya confidence now will it.

DUDE!!!!!!Do you actually read what you write?, lol

aw digi how desperate are you getting, and now you're quoting xoonky?

lol, what a joke you are.

Oh poor MoRC, at war with the mighty & awesome Glorius, enemies fed resources by Heroes of Olympus, and a leader who thinks an ocean is a front.

Absolute joke ;)

But in all seriousness, thanks buddy reading your posts is almost better value than watching drunk fight of the week on utube, except they make a lil bit of sense.

Love it :)

DeletedUser

DM.. I must say that, i love Gumbles for his equations/So called facts and such a nice background check :p

Well, Gumbles.. there is no real reason MORC step towards ST Oceans since you have nothing shiney to lure MORC ppls.. Do you have wonders? no!.. are you entering into MORC territory? No. I see One ST City beside one of the MORC wonder since ages(more than five months). Which city was a Colonized one :p.

What makes you feel going after a certain person/alliance? obviously such cities got to have certain value(geographically). And, ST Is nowhere near to bother Any among core oceans belong to MORC.

Keep it simple, Keep it straight. ST Conquered those cities belong to MORC which were showing Less/No activity. You can contact each owner and confirm, how many Siege breaking attempts were made? None to Marginal? Reason: These cities are in such positions where we MORC do not have to bother about:p If you want More such cities which we need to get rid of :p Feel free ;)

I will not go into the equations regarding how many members playing against how many from the opponent. Since, each alliance is aware about their weaknesses. and know what level of activity they have at this point of game. Those who are lagging with activity issues, have certain chance of winning a map. Those who have handy and active roster? They are already out of the equations :p

DeletedUser2595

Oh and about your equation 215 players vs 111. First of all, you can include heroes of olympus with triad since they helped out by sending resources to their ww's.

Just to clear this up, We asked if they would, but they never did. They were just trying to use us for protection without giving anything back, so communications were ended. The only people who ended up sending res to Triad WW's were Triad members. Probably helps to explain why MoRC got there first (that and the fact MoRC has more members).

DeletedUser

[...]
And don't give me that cr*p that you're fighting S300 alone, since i remember that Triad sent support to one of your sieges on Telemonian's city when he was still in S300.

Correction Digi. For confirmation, ask any of SP300 founders/leaders (whoever are still in the game) because I post my actions and outcome in the shared tab. As a fomer NN, I was the single one sending support to Telemonian's city since I had to uncover him as a morc in disguise (after losing that city Telemonian went morc). I counted only 2 sp300 attacks vs 30ish morc attacks (the vast majority from ex-nn later ex-brotherhood - also I recollect only one attack from you). So don't mix up things.

Oh, care to check my takeovers? Since for a very long time I didn't take a morc city, I'm a simmer for sure. Just wondering why morc don't want to attack me (I had only one desperate attack from telemonian - LS 4h away - while he was quitting and previous to that, 1 harbor check 2 months ago from another morc).

DeletedUser

Correction Digi. For confirmation, ask any of SP300 founders/leaders (whoever are still in the game) because I post my actions and outcome in the shared tab. As a fomer NN, I was the single one sending support to Telemonian's city since I had to uncover him as a morc in disguise (after losing that city Telemonian went morc). I counted only 2 sp300 attacks vs 30ish morc attacks (the vast majority from ex-nn later ex-brotherhood - also I recollect only one attack from you). So don't mix up things.

Oh, care to check my takeovers? Since for a very long time I didn't take a morc city, I'm a simmer for sure. Just wondering why morc don't want to attack me (I had only one desperate attack from telemonian - LS 4h away - while he was quitting and previous to that, 1 harbor check 2 months ago from another morc).

MoRC won't attack you for the same reason they've been instructed not to attack me Dani!

Digi wont let them as he's doing his darnest to protect his fighter ranking and trying to overtake you :)

DeletedUser

ok gumbles why did you take ST out of the equation. you have taken cities of MoRC so you are in the war against them.

hiya lil dude:)
Hokay read this nice n slow, even read it a few times if that helps.

Now according to your Leader whom you report to even tho you're not and have never been associated with MoRC, and i quote:

.... You've only been fighting S300 for months now....

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd again

Geez ....... I said you've been fighting 1 alliance, that's nothing to brag about.....

Now lil dude, obviously according to digimerger, ST are only fighting 300. I mean sheesh, he's stated that twice in this very thread, uh huh he did didn't he lil dude, two times. I even quoted them for ya, 1 below the other, the 2 times digi himself stated ST are only fighting 300. Now i think that should be pretty clear 4 ya.

So why include ST in the Triad vs mergers war stats?

or hmm how can i say this nicely, so are you saying digi is a bit confused about what is actually happening as opposed to what he actually writes?

Oo........there goes your merge invite i guess....maybe he made a boo boo, he tends to get upset when i remind him he's not NN. oop nope he said one of them before i reminded him he wasn't NN so it couldn't be that.

DM.. I must say that, i love Gumbles .....:p
Blushing :)
Thanks mate, what server you play in?

DeletedUser22708

I'm glad you chose to neglect my post about the MoRC vs NN conquers gumbles, seems like you only want to comment on things that you can twist while hard facts you can't do anything about. this confirms my earlier post yet again.

Nowhere do i see something about Suntzu tho gumby, oh yah, maybe this post by xoonky:

So Gumbles, you actually only want to read certain things and conveniently miss other things and then come in here post your so called facts. Next time, do a better research ;)

DeletedUser22708

Just accept the fact that Suntzu played a very very small role in the decline of NN.

I know it's hard to accept that one of the 'best fighting alliances of Athens' is actually nothing :p

And TrueDani, i don't know why MoRC members don't want to attack you in O55, better ask them since i don't venture there, got my hands full in O45 :)

DeletedUser

:D really. 1 PM sent to him, and all of a sudden i am now a MoRC in disguise.

did i ever say you were against 1 alliance no, i know you were fighting S300 and Jannissaries before they merged and are probably fighting them again since Jannissaries have re emerged.

you are taking MoRC cities just like the other 2 and you have support in Triad cities as well that's why i included you

DeletedUser22708

Don't worry mulligan, there are always people who think they can play the game better. But at the end, you just have to look at the facts, MoRC are the winners of Athens and obviously SunTzu are not.

DeletedUser

Don't worry mulligan, there are always people who think they can play the game better. But at the end, you just have to look at the facts, MoRC are the winners of Athens and obviously SunTzu are not.

awwww digi blow that nose and wipe those tears away, we were having bets how long it would take for you to spit your dummy and start up with this.

yeah dude you won the winner of Athens title, back in September over 3 months ago. And i congratulated you then, i will do so again now. Well done to MoRC on merging their way to become the "winners of Athens" :)

See I am a nice guy. I never said the merging philosophy wasn't effective in a world with a finite amount of players.....I just said it was a boring wimpy way of winning.

But digi, that was 3 months ago and you still here fighting and spending up big for something or other, oh thats right the "Masters of Athens" title.

You won't be merging or buying your way to that one buddy, can tell you that right now.

Now slip on some big boy panties & grab that credit card cos peacetime nearly over.

Edit-Oh wait on, maybe there is one more merge MoRC might beg for, I mean lets face it, noone gonna be surprised if they do, i mean winning is winning right? And merging is what we do and shows how smart we are right?

I do have respect for Triad since they're holding out so long, .

Hmmmmm wonder if the the Scorps thought about that.....

DeletedUser31161

come on guys why so long. ;) though digi many of your 'Fronts' are just inactive oceans full of MoRC though nobody else will be able to start conquering cities in those fronts as they would first have to get past the horde of active members

DeletedUser23542

This thread just made my day lol

Great banter from all parties, though i must say...Gumbles..you got a way with words bro :) lol

And you are correct, i think there is atleast 1 more merger going down soon in MORC headquarters :p

DeletedUser31161

i dont think so. the only people they might merge with is IDS. but i think they are done merging i think IDS will just end up being a academy.

This thread just made my day lol

i set it up for news but i guess banter works just as well

DeletedUser22708

What are you gonna do to stop us from getting the 'Masters of Athens' title gumbles? So far you've done nothing worth mentioning so i can't really say that's going to change. Well i'll tell you what, once we get that shiny crown, i'll ask grepolis to give you a 'Nice Try' medal and a pat on the back so you think you have made a difference haha

DeletedUser22708

I'm surprised he never heard of the XandersZone :p He's a beast