Newspaper War Statistics 1

DeletedUser31161

does anyone know what happened to the Jan- SP300 split up. My friends wont tell me :Angry:

DeletedUser

How flattering, i guess :eek:

But alas, can't find no XandersZone account in Athens.

Umm.. well.. dont worry unless you move by an ocean or so in the north west. You wont be able to face me.

I'm surprised he never heard of the XandersZone :p He's a beast

HAHA DM :p .. that wasent really necessary ;) .. I aint a beast.. I am a nice fella :) But i know who is the Beast in Athens :p .. Glad i am on the same side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm.. well.. dont worry unless you move by an ocean or so in the north west. You wont be able to face me.

HAHA DM :p .. that wasent really necessary ;) .. I aint a beast.. I am a nice fella :) But i know who is the Beast in Athens :p .. Glad i am on the same side :)

Oh i wasnt worried oh faceless one, I'd never be worried bout some dude mouthing off in forums yet doesn't even have the grapefruits to state with what account they are playing for that server.

But maybe you have your reasons why why you're hesitant to state which account you are using.

DeletedUser

JANs have actually destroyed the game of SP300. JANs first merged and joined them. So JAN WWs were destroyed. Then the SP300 players who didn't like it joined MORC so SP300 WWs were blocked. Now JANs pulled out and once again made JAN alliance. All coward Spartans joined newly formed Janissaries. Now those Spartans who don't want to join JAN yet don't want to be crushed have joined The Scorpions.

Ooh Rah! Total mess really! Still SP300 think sswrexham is their well wisher.

And SunTzu, I still like this alliance as they know teamwork and are stable unlike their rival SP300.

DeletedUser

Actually, funny to listen noob like Gumbles who claims that he is fighting anyone. , the only time you attack me when I am offline. How do you call it fighting?:)

DeletedUser

JANs have actually destroyed the game of SP300. JANs first merged and joined them. So JAN WWs were destroyed. Then the SP300 players who didn't like it joined MORC so SP300 WWs were blocked. Now JANs pulled out and once again made JAN alliance. All coward Spartans joined newly formed Janissaries. Now those Spartans who don't want to join JAN yet don't want to be crushed have joined The Scorpions.

Ooh Rah! Total mess really! Still SP300 think sswrexham is their well wisher.

And SunTzu, I still like this alliance as they know teamwork and are stable unlike their rival SP300.

if i seem to recall Jan never had WW, and this seems to be big fighting talk from someone that has no competition as he and his alliance are on the rim.

Plus i think wasn't it your leader that asked S300 for a pact as well as every other alliance around them and when you were asked some 5 months ago to attack. JJincal, what was it you said oh yeah. we don't want any trouble with MoRC. mmmm... it seems your bark is worse than your bite

DeletedUser

Attachments

• crying-baby2.jpg
    crying-baby2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser31161

if i seem to recall Jan never had WW, and this seems to be big fighting talk from someone that has no competition as he and his alliance are on the rim.

Plus i think wasn't it your leader that asked S300 for a pact as well as every other alliance around them and when you were asked some 5 months ago to attack. JJincal, what was it you said oh yeah. we don't want any trouble with MoRC. mmmm... it seems your bark is worse than your bite

glorius is on the verge of death they have way to many members under 50k. i thought i herd somewhere that MoRC were also at war with Jan before they merged

DeletedUser

sorry MrP but i have heard from a Jan member that they were never at war with MoRC

DeletedUser31161

i dont like it. these MoRC leaders spread rumors then Triad spreads rumors and it goes and goes. And because i'm in the this is the only place where i can clarify them

DeletedUser

In this external forum, I look for friends and not for enemies.

DeletedUser2595

Do we get any statistics here? Or just handbags and claws at 50 yards? :p

DeletedUser

So Gumbles, big mouth but nothing to show for. Where is the best fighting alliance ST, or perhaps you saw that my city isn't empty and that I am online, and cowardly decided not to send CS. I offer you a chance to "level" me and what? Again shows who you really are, clown! Next time I will send you PM when I will be online to make sure that after you take defenseless city you can brag about it here.

DeletedUser

newsflash for ya mrpenguin, SunTzu has arrived in 45!!!

:p 2 cities. i suggest you come back when you got a lot more cities in that ocean before you can start bragging because i doubt you will be there long, but then again i guess you will always get your Triad buddies to help you out when MoRC decide your times up there

DeletedUser22708

O M G, i just cleared 4 triad cities. Oh that's right, no one cares. Stop acting like a little kid gumby