Newspaper War Stats - April

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

*cough* speak for yourself :D
He is speaking for himself and the rest of us in the south. we had a good war going on down here but for some reason those who were giving NR a run for there money suddenly gave up... perhaps RL or perhaps they were defeated by their own overconfidence or they were defeated by their own doubt.
they only lost one battle and they gave up. talked to one of the leaders of isis and they were upset because TNE and NR were the most powerful alliances in Troy and they were not fighting eachother.
Little did they realize that NR and TNE were fighting every other alliance and at the time did not have the resources to fight eachother. but now, we are fighting eachother as friends and those who quit are nothing but pansies who have proved they have no loyalty to their alliance or the game..
so lets seek them out and torment them in other worlds and not let them have the satisfaction of playing this game.

DeletedUser

He is speaking for himself and the rest of us in the south. we had a good war going on down here but for some reason those who were giving NR a run for there money suddenly gave up... perhaps RL or perhaps they were defeated by their own overconfidence or they were defeated by their own doubt.
they only lost one battle and they gave up. talked to one of the leaders of isis and they were upset because TNE and NR were the most powerful alliances in Troy and they were not fighting eachother.
Little did they realize that NR and TNE were fighting every other alliance and at the time did not have the resources to fight eachother. but now, we are fighting eachother as friends and those who quit are nothing but pansies who have proved they have no loyalty to their alliance or the game..
so lets seek them out and torment them in other worlds and not let them have the satisfaction of playing this game.

I disagree with your part about torment because I see no reason in doing that. They quit Troy because they were heavily out powered when MI fell and they had no chance in this war. They did take the cowards path and ghosted rather then fighting till the end. They wanted TNE to go to war with NR but we did not and so they decided that in there head when they will ghost the world of Troy will be over and the rest of the alliances will fight one another. ;)

DeletedUser

Hello there. New diplomat of Ghost Pirates here (yes I pulled the short straw). I know we haven't been active at all in outside forum but I am going to try and improve our presence on these forums to keep it lively. I agree with leopard that we should be included (along with wardogs) in the monthly stats since we just started our war with wardogs (a nice op started it on Saturday with 15-20 cities taken).

If you have any questions about us (GP), just pm me in game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if they reasons for ISIS and Hyper quitting are because TNE and NR weren't fighting each other then why not make a pact with TNE?

that seems the sensible option, maybe they did try this but TNE rejected the offer?

DeletedUser

Prior to NR and TNE fighting, ISIS offered TNE a pact. Their intention was to fight alongside TNE against NR. They said they would ghost if we didn't accept, thus they are now gone. They may have made this same proposal to NR, possibly before or after we rejected their offer.

DeletedUser30111

I don't think they made the proposal, but they let us know about it, probably in an effort to ruin TNE/NR relations before they ghosted. It's a shame they were as bad at politics as they were at war, haha.

DeletedUser

Well whats done is done I guess. Its really poor to mass ghost but too late now.

This last week has been much more eventful, with a lot more fighting going on. Hope Troy carries on like this and doesn't just die.

@eam132 good to hear that you are all still here, I was starting to wonder if GP had gone to sleep as well

DeletedUser

I think this was the month when I lost a load of cities because I still thought I was in vacation mode but my buddy called me up and told me I was down to like 30 cities!!! I was like and I logged back in and saved a couple cities from being taken.. But now im back and have all those open city slots plus(100k+ bp to do vp's with). Lookin foward to making a splash!