Newspaper War stats may

DeletedUser

Also just want to point out the slickness of putting Attacker of the month (BP per city) rather then Attacker of the month based off ABP. This way you get first on that aspect because if it was all around ABP, no bueno lol

as mentioned earlier it is a flawed system due to losing or gaining cities influencing the count but it applies to every1. BP/city is also the only way to factor out number of cities if not ofc the big guys wud have it every month (also there isn't an easy system or tool to use to keep track of pure abp growth for every player). The aim of this stat is to show who has had the most successful troop turnovers for the month as well as hinting at who managed the better bp ratios when attacking/defending.

This month it is me, next month will be some different or me again if i can keep it up (doubt it though). Also as u saw, I am the only coalition player on that top 10 attacker list so u guys have been doing a great job on that side regardless of who was 1st.

DeletedUser

I have not done nearly as much analysis as you. But I will go out on a limb and predict that the June report will include a substantial increase in DBP for you. Just a guess on my part.

Oh the suspense ;)
To be honest it was going to happen irrespective of whether i made this newspaper or not. Heard from a couple of EN&Co players that i was pretty high on the list of next targets anyway. Also i don't play this game to stay out of the ring.

DeletedUser36743

...since overall increase in ABP/DBP would greatly advantage the bigger players....

True....but the big players werent born big...they grew from the same 197 pt city

...since they turned over their offence much better than every1 else during that month...

It is actually a good measure of activity....BP/1000 city points....

DeletedUser36743

Oh the suspense ;)
To be honest it was going to happen irrespective of whether i made this newspaper or not. Heard from a couple of EN&Co players that i was pretty high on the list of next targets anyway. Also i don't play this game to stay out of the ring.

lol...we decided to cut you some slack...since we liked your paper so much

DeletedUser

Make no mistake, we are coming for you EAM! Lol JK....

Or am I.....:pro:

DeletedUser19318

awesome work... as with any post you will get slagged if you miss the point... the point here was we have ignored all other alliances in our focus to destroy one... that's done now.. so onwards and upwards. losing cities but winning wars has always been the team focus.
Your stats are very good eam.. I believe the points per city way is not a bad way of measuring, as big city players like myself can get lots of BP just by shear numbers but it doesn't reflect % fighting.. so well done to you... it's always easy to get high figures though when you are not being challenged.. ;)

Don't lose heart this forum need contributors like yourself! would have + you but already did the other day

DeletedUser44220

Thanks for the update eam, was a nice read.

Love your confidence declaring yourself most valuable player. :)

DeletedUser37793

Well done and good work done,eam, and I am sure it will only get easier and better with each issue.

DeletedUser36743

What a shame some peeps had to run into VM ...

ps... when do you see the next stats update ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a shame some peeps had to run into VM ...

ps... when do you see the next stats update ?

Well I'm not sure who ran into VM, i know Sharyaar hit it but if u look at times, he hit it 24hrs before ur attacks started (he has been popping in and out of VM recently due to RL)...

As for the next issue, was going to make it monthly.

DeletedUser44135

Great to see EAM, worlds actually turning interesting.

Looking forward to the next edition.

DeletedUser36743

Well I'm not sure who ran into VM, i know Sharyaar hit it but if u look at times, he hit it 24hrs before ur attacks started (he has been popping in and out of VM recently due to RL)...

Well will accept what u say....in any case... we will be waiting for him to get back....

As for he Stats.....monthly is good.....its just that a lot can happen in one month...

DeletedUser36743

Another two briskly trotted into VM... :eek:

DeletedUser36743

Its been over a month now matey...... perhaps you should rename yourselves to "Vacationing Barbarians"....

DeletedUser19318

another alliance crying foul over us hitting them.. if they all had stood up.. and been counted.. then we'd be in a different world.. but instead.. another EN scalp

DeletedUser19396

To be fair The Barbarians have put up the best fight so far on this server. They were not afraid to attack and take cities and most were gracious when cities were taken from them. Well done to a quality alliance.

prt50

DeletedUser

Sry bout the stats guys, not sure its even worth it, I might do this month but i think that will be the last looking at how things are going... Seems like all hell broke loose when i was on vacation. We have the issue of peeps going into VM and never coming back as u must have seen which means that when our active players go into VM there is no1 to fill the gap, its a shame really... If we had 25-30 active players it wud be a different story (well maybe no different but defo longer)...

OMG i dont even wanna look at the stats myself, ill feel ashamed i think... Seems like we put up a gd fight where we cud though, i know tonka wont have gone down without a fight like a few others who will have shown some challenge...

TBH this world and this Barb alliance is where i've seen the worst issue with internals ever