War stats-

DeletedUser

Mike62 he just complains and doesn't contribute. I for one like to read you stats.

eGod, it is easy to sit back and throw stones. It is easy to tear things down. Try building something for a change.

You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet!
Its a war game eGods building an empire.

DeletedUser1405

I cant beleive it, grepostats has gone down, can update anything till its all sorted, nice one Innogames., it may be a temporary measure but there is a war going on and we need to keep tabs on it.

DeletedUser4013

yeah...InnoGames has suspended the datastream to GrepoStats. GrepoWorld may have the info though. that updates more frequently too

DeletedUser

The ball is really getting dropped..Oh and GJ to everyone that worked on stats.

DeletedUser1405

Something is going to hit the fan,
Introduce something that is totally against gameplay, sever the link with Grepostats.
create a random item that destroys troops and ships hiding in villages, refuse to listen to arguements.
Whilst i still enjoy the game they are trying the patience of a lot of people. I do think most of the people threatening to leave the game are just saying that as a threat and wont actually do so.
We will have to wait and see what happens in the next week or so.

DeletedUser

Just watch and see. People have already stopped devoting time to the game. If this change isn't reversed in the next week or so (I give reversal less than 10% odds), people will leave in droves.

DeletedUser4013

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showpost.php?p=78372

Aside from that information the only other thing I have to say is this is the war stats thread.

Please keep it on topic.

we are keeping it on topic...we've been discussing the lack of stat info due to the interruption of the data stream to GrepoStats. without that info, this thread has no way of continuing. besides, i wouldn't surprised if this war has ground to a halt because of the 'wonderful' changes

DeletedUser

Wow, looks like I quit just in time :eek:. My primary motivation for quitting was not only the ridiculous alliance size in game but also (as previously mentioned in the thread) Innogames complete refusal to listen to many important game changes which needed to be implemented. The heavy defensive bias isn't fun, there's loads of good ideas in the ideas section for stopping abusive use of bolt which got ignored, there's loads of good gameplay/balance ideas in there which got ignored and there's loads of interface ideas which REALLY shouldn't have been ignored. I liked the pace of grepolis to start with and how it didn't take up too much time to be competative, but it would take half the time or less if it had a decent interface and it gets clumsier and clumsier the more cities you get, the buildings construct way too slowly and level 25 senate being the maximum level means you either have to use gold or get massively behind if people bolt you xD. I could go on but I won't, hope everyone who is still playing has a fun war and maybe see you on another world if innogames ever fix the problems which made me quit :eek:.

As far as stats are concerned then subtract my villages from the calculations as I informed both aliens and my own alliance that I was quitting, more than a week before any attacks were sent at me. Subsequent points gain after I said I was quitting was me levelling my buildings for whoever captured my cities :).

DeletedUser

Quickest summary would be AoA is loosing the war, I just count the days when they disband.

DeletedUser

I dont have updated scores about whos leading with conquests but as you can see, AoA is going down. Their leader Aliens has quitted and so are many others with him.

aoaw.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL..

and dont go by what you see in grepostats colonisations.. we fried two alien cities that were chucked out of aliens before conquest completed.. dunno how many other cities like that in the stats..

DeletedUser

We've got at least 4 where the owner quit AoA right before (or during) conquest...

Add that to the 29 other AoA cities we've conquered, subtract the 3 they've taken from us, and we have a net gain of 30.

DeletedUser

Looks like Liragon left the sinking AoA ship as one of the first. And I was always thinking that captain and officers leave last :)

DeletedUser

Seems like leadership issues not war results. Of course that won't stop some (read ML) from loudly claiming credit.

DeletedUser

Quite the opposite really. I'm saddened that their leadership has collapsed. Now your side will claim that is the only reason you lost the war.

The leadership does not change the fact that ML crushed AoA/UAE in the north without casualties. Queue Zardor with something stupid to say..

DeletedUser

Queue Zardor with something stupid to say..

Following you, it would be redundant. You lead an alliance of publicists. You spend your life on these boards spewing gibberish. I used to think it was it was because you aren't too bright. I still think that of course, but I wonder whether perhaps, just perhaps, you believe it will make your alliance relevant somehow.