War stats-

DeletedUser1405

AoA
Pheno
Molon labe,
TeA

Ive started this thread to show whats going on daily in the alliances involved in this dispute these are the only who have come out on side, if anyone else joins they will be added.

DeletedUser1405

These are some basic stats i have put together for the last 3 days,
Colonizations

AoA= 43
Pheno=7

Colonization losses

AoA= -2
Pheno= -5

BP as of 24/4/10

AoA= 1,463,782
Pheno= 483,569

Members as of 24/4/10

AoA= 552
Pheno= 109

These stats are not biased in anyway im reporting as i see it in grepostats, i will alter them every couple of days the campaign goes on and if anyone joins the fray they will be added as and when needed.

These are the starting stats and have no bearing on what has happened before the 24/4/10

DeletedUser1405

These are some basic stats i have put together for the last 2 days,
Colonizations

AoA= 32
Pheno=0
Molon labe=0
TeA= 4

Colonization losses

AoA= -2
Pheno= -5
Molon labe= -0
TeA= 0

BP as of 24/4/10

AoA= 1,463,782
Pheno= 483,569
Molon labe= 280,607
TeA= 136,962

Members as of 24/4/10

AoA= 555
Pheno= 104
Molon labe=85
TeA= 328

These stats are not biased in anyway im reporting as i see it in grepostats, i will alter them every couple of days the campaign goes on and if anyone joins the fray they will be added as and when needed.

These are the starting stats and have no bearing on what has happened before the 22/4/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

you said Tea were not in the war but here they are on the stats ???

DeletedUser

This stat checks out in Geostats:
Colonizations

AoA= 43
Pheno=7

Colonization losses

AoA= -2 (should be 1??)
Pheno= -5

This does not:
Colonizations

AoA= 32
Pheno=0
Molon labe=0
TeA= 4

Colonization losses

AoA= -14
Pheno= -5
Molon labe= -0
TeA= 0

Hard to reconcile with your explanations.

DeletedUser1405

Try doing them over the last 2 days, you have done them over more. And if you wish to take over be my guest, i can go and enjoy the game while you do the stats im sure everone is waiting for the 48hr updates.
Good luck friend.

DeletedUser4660

careful when you do the conquest it should just be alliance involved

eg; AoA taking a lions or a non-occupied city shouldn't count as they have also taken a few of their own cities as well

DeletedUser1405

I was trying to keep it simple to start with then once it all starts i will filter the individual stats it was just an idea to get us moving on the stats side of it, we have had to many false dawns.
I will change the way it is posted over the next week as the top 10 pick there sides, its no use doing it any other way till we know where we stand.

Can people please give me an idea of what they want to see in the stats and i will add it if possible.

DeletedUser

Try doing them over the last 2 days, you have done them over more. And if you wish to take over be my guest, i can go and enjoy the game while you do the stats im sure everone is waiting for the 48hr updates.
Good luck friend.

Those are the stats you posted, not mine. Where are you coming up with 14 AoA colonization losses?

DeletedUser1405

My mistake bud, i have corrected the error in the stats, as i said ive had a hard day, all i need now is for an idea of what people actually want to see and i can get on with it.

DeletedUser1405

Can someone please fill in the gaps
TeA,Pheno,Molonlabe, in one corner

AoA,UAE in the other.

I know theres other out there waiting to jump aboard so lets be avin yer. Stop pussyfooting i need to whos doing what.

Can someone tell me if legion are down on the pheno side or is that something completely separate.

DeletedUser

Didnt Demon Law Breakers and Myrmidons both defy Phenomenon and Molon Labe

not speaking for them, but IMO i would think that would put them on UAE/AoA side

DeletedUser1405

Can someone please confirm this, im not adding till i know for sure.

DeletedUser

Myrmidons: AoA side.

Demon Law Breakers: unconfirmed. Though they posted on forums saying one thing, a council member has since messaged me saying that they may have changed their minds.

DeletedUser

Well it appears that Phenomen has drawn its first blood, taking one from AoA. UAE has also grabbed a small (under 3k points?!?) one from Phenomen.

The next few days should be interesting...

DeletedUser

No i am fine thank you :)

This is a war stats post, if you don't like it, get out

Did I say I have a problem with this thread? I like this thread, I was offering you a cookie for your commendable efforts. I shall take my cookies elsewhere. =(