War stats-

DeletedUser

Did I say I have a problem with this thread? I like this thread, I was offering you a cookie for your commendable efforts. I shall take my cookies elsewhere. =(

I am sorry, Your Alliance makes me have a negative view towards any posts you guys make due to the endless trolling by Ligaron and others.

You may have the cookie yourself :)

DeletedUser

I do nice trolling :) With lots of cookies and other baked goods :p I have one for myself but sharing is caring my friend :)

DeletedUser

screenshot039d.jpg

DeletedUser

Gorsopolis had 15 attacks, and 2 lots of support sent to it from AoA in the 24 hours. Nice try, but some of those attacks were laughable, I mean, 7 biremes? Really?

DeletedUser

Gorsopolis had 15 attacks, and 2 lots of support sent to it from AoA in the 24 hours. Nice try, but some of those attacks were laughable, I mean, 7 biremes? Really?

Those 7 biremes were for clearing farm space alright! :p

DeletedUser

The funny thing is it came from the "best" player in the ocean. If this is AoA's finest in the area then.. doesn't look good :p

Yeah well. In other news. I'm conquering a 12,000 point city. Woo, go AoA!

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, but look where I am, surrounded by AoA and Myrmidons :( What am I meant to do?

Not to give my adversary advise, but there are some Xmortis cities if you venture out east a little bit.

Lucky thing for ML is that there are AoA cities scattered everywhere around us to pick fights with :D

DeletedUser

Wouldn't you include Xmortis in this War? Or is that a whole new one?

DeletedUser

Well about demon law breakers then:
1) In the beginning the council wanted to help AoA, I talked to them and made them understand that AoA haven´t been very trustworthy in the past.
2) Then the 2 leaders decided to join Molon Labes side.
3) Players located away, inactive or very low points were dismissed.
4) ´´Alexander of Macedon´´ was very angry about that and dismissed the leading figures and declared martial law(reset every ones priviledges and erased the forums).
5) DrWho? found it unacceptable and wanted to arrange a vote.
6) DrWho? was dismissed from DLB
7) I left DLB and joined Molon Labe

I will make a topic about this event soon.:pro:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you may want to change your sig text to kicking Alexander of Macedon + Clan Wheel + AoA Butt?

:S Sighhh..
Anyway, i decided to make a new alliance, Time Breakers. ;)

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/colonizations?enemy_alliance=83&min_points=&max_points=

Six aliens taking Phenomen Cities.

Three UAR taking Phenomen Cities.

Three Phenomen taking Phenomen cities?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/37474/colonizations
Siobhan was dropped, I guess. Actually, it isn't the first Phenomen dropped. I think they care about stats a lot.

Hmm...Phenomen cares about stats a lot? If that's not the pot calling the kettle black..WOW.

If Phenomen REALLY cared so much about stats, don't you think they would have tried a little harder to maintain peace? Rejoice now, while you still can ;)

DeletedUser

OK, let's get back onto topic, shall we?

The stats were "officially" since 4/24, (see first post) but I have included a few villages here from 4/22 and 4/23 as well, as the war declaration went out on 4/21. I'm not sure how close to 24 hours from the post the first two villages were conquered on 4/22, but I am not going to split hairs. If you're interested, the info is freely available ;)

So: Who is the big winner, you may ask?

As of now, it looks like Molon Labe is in front, at 13 to 3:
13 AoA conquers to date, and only 3 losses (2 to AoA and 1 to UAE - this one on 4/23). They had one loss to AoA before this war started, on 3/18.

UAE seems to be doing alright too at 6 and 2, taking 5 from Phenomen and 1 from Molon Labe, as I said before.

Aliens and his Army of Aliens are currently leading the loss board, with a whopping 24 lost villages (!!). They have, by contrast, managed to grab only 10 in return - including the three taken on 4/22 and 4/23.

Let me go ahead and clear that up for anyone not paying attention:
Army of Aliens is currently 10 and 24, which is a 14 village net loss.

The details: Phenomen has taken 5 so far, TeA has grabbed two, and coming out of nowhere, Mor do Kuli has grabbed 4 AoA villages (and, not to draw too much attention, but has yet to lose a SINGLE village in the history of their alliance).

TeA has lost only one, to UAE, and as I said gained two from AoA, so: 2 and 1 here.

Finally, Phenomen is 7 and 13, losing 8 to AoA and 5 to UAE. Not great, but certainly not terrible, especially if this talk of inactive players is indeed true.

I look forward to the next week of fighting :) If this is any indication, AoA stock is plummeting fast, with medium trading on the village boards so far.