War stats-

DeletedUser

Apparently conquering cities means nothing D: Just wait for the AoA trolls to see this. The other option is they sit out of this thread because they just got pwned by stats.

Good post Bijou

DeletedUser

Apparently conquering cities means nothing D: Just wait for the AoA trolls to see this. The other option is they sit out of this thread because they just got pwned by stats.

Good post Bijou

I think that would probably be best for them. :p

DeletedUser

Hmm...Phenomen cares about stats a lot? If that's not the pot calling the kettle black..WOW.

Um, actually, it's not.

where did that come from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

OK, let's get back onto topic, shall we?

The stats were "officially" since 4/24, (see first post) but I have included a few villages here from 4/22 and 4/23 as well, as the war declaration went out on 4/21. I'm not sure how close to 24 hours from the post the first two villages were conquered on 4/22, but I am not going to split hairs. If you're interested, the info is freely available ;)

So: Who is the big winner, you may ask?

As of now, it looks like Molon Labe is in front, at 13 to 3:
13 AoA conquers to date, and only 3 losses (2 to AoA and 1 to UAE - this one on 4/23). They had one loss to AoA before this war started, on 3/18.

UAE seems to be doing alright too at 6 and 2, taking 5 from Phenomen and 1 from Molon Labe, as I said before.

Aliens and his Army of Aliens are currently leading the loss board, with a whopping 24 lost villages (!!). They have, by contrast, managed to grab only 10 in return - including the three taken on 4/22 and 4/23.

Let me go ahead and clear that up for anyone not paying attention:
Army of Aliens is currently 10 and 24, which is a 14 village net loss.

The details: Phenomen has taken 5 so far, TeA has grabbed two, and coming out of nowhere, Mor do Kuli has grabbed 4 AoA villages (and, not to draw too much attention, but has yet to lose a SINGLE village in the history of their alliance).
TeA has lost only one, to UAE, and as I said gained two from AoA, so: 2 and 1 here.

Finally, Phenomen is 7 and 13, losing 8 to AoA and 5 to UAE. Not great, but certainly not terrible, especially if this talk of inactive players is indeed true.

I look forward to the next week of fighting :) If this is any indication, AoA stock is plummeting fast, with medium trading on the village boards so far.

thank for not drawing attention to us :Smile:

8 cities

DeletedUser

thank for not drawing attention to us :Smile:

8 cities

Hahaha I love it :) And grats ;)

And, as for an explanation of the "pot calling the kettle black," what that means is that AoA has been point-whoring from day 1. I do apologize for assuming you were with them, Yondo, rather than UAE - you guys are doing much better hehe. I guess I just see flames and think, wow, that must be another Alien...

DeletedUser1405

Quick stat post, Since 28/4/10 Losses and gains of the 6 declared in the war
Side 1
AoA

Villages taken--4
Total points--34,880
-------------------------
Villages lost--23
Total points lost--149,712

UAE

villages taken--3
Total points--22,587
-----------------------------
Villages lost--4
Total points--26,927

==================================================================
side 2

Phenomen

Villages taken--5
Total points--35,115
-------------------------
Villages lost--5
Total points--4,217

Molon labe

Villages taken--6
Total points--37,841
-----------------------------
Villages lost--0
total points--0

Mor du kuli

Villages taken--10
total points--70,132
-----------------------------------
Villages lost--0
Total points--0

TeA

Villages taken--2
Total points--11,071
----------------------------
Villages lost--1
Total points--4958

==================================================================
These stats have been taken from grepostats and are based on gains and losses since the 28/4/10.
In no way are they meant to be biased they are just for peoples interest so they can see what is going on, please do not flame them they are fact.

DeletedUser

A more salient set of numbers would be to show total gains and losses, not gains and losses among the 6 combatants. In a war of attrition, those stats (also fact) are far more relevant.

DeletedUser1405

These are total losses since the 28/4/10 i posted a total gains and losses at the begining of this thread and was asked to post the same between the parties taking part. Now i do as asked and you want me to revert to sort.
You cannot include al the gains and losses in a war stats thread, what difference does it make that any alliance have taken so many inactives or greys, or even taken./lost cities to people outside the war.
These are relevant to the alliances that have declared.

DeletedUser

The stats should be taken from when each war was declared, not a particular date. Phenomen took a lot more damage in the first few days which aren't shown in here...

DeletedUser

The stats should be taken from when each war was declared, not a particular date. Phenomen took a lot more damage in the first few days which aren't shown in here...

I do agree...but it's interesting to note that, especially because AoA declared war and attacked immediately, this date provides a good estimate of losses and gains on equal footing, all parties knowing who the enemy is ;)

And, really, how many more did Phenomen lose? Not that many. Less than 10, to be sure. If this war continues for long I'll be very interested to see if the current trend continues. And, in that vein, if I am vindicated in my original opinion...

DeletedUser

I do agree...but it's interesting to note that, especially because AoA declared war and attacked immediately, this date provides a good estimate of losses and gains on equal footing, all parties knowing who the enemy is ;)

And, really, how many more did Phenomen lose? Not that many. Less than 10, to be sure. If this war continues for long I'll be very interested to see if the current trend continues. And, in that vein, if I am vindicated in my original opinion...

It was hardly a sudden declaration. Things had been boiling over for quite a while.

DeletedUser

the declaration actually came 24hrs after the first attack landed.

DeletedUser1405

I did the stats from the 28th as the first couple of days didnt give much indication as to what was happening.
The stats show that both sides are taking down middle point players before the big hits start.
None of the big pointers have taken any hits as yet, that is to come. i will update these in a few days and we can see what difference there is and then compare them.

DeletedUser

restated - I did the stats the way I did because I liked the result better when I only included part of the war.

DeletedUser

And your point is Zardor? You could wind the clock back to the begging of the server if you want! I'm not a great fan of stats but the point is mike set the marker and rolled it from there.

I really cant see the issue.

DeletedUser

Blubber, he set the marker in the middle of the war. What piece did he cut out? Um, that would be the part where AoA was taking all the Phenom cities. Because that didn't really matter, you know.

DeletedUser

Right then when did the war start? Some would argue quite a while ago! I dont like stats but I say again a marker was set in the sand and mike is stating it from the marker. If you don't like it then write your own up.

But stats are stats and thats the problem if people don't like what they read they put up an argument/debate. The only way around it is to generate your own stats...thats why I don't like them too much work lol.

You can make the worst looking figures look good.

Oh and for the record I'd hardly call it in the middle, this war is likely to go on for months and we are in 'days' at present and also that would mean acknowledgement that AoA was taking Phenom setts before the actual war was declared but I thought they were allies before that; just making a point not taking sides!

DeletedUser

blubber, stop blubbering. Just a thought. It is easy to tell when the war begin - when AoA started attacking Phemon.

DeletedUser

blubber, stop blubbering. Just a thought. It is easy to tell when the war begin - when AoA started attacking Phemon.

And your stats are then? And when exactly did the war start as from what I've heard and read on here is AoA were taking the odd sett for Phenom quite a while ago...so they had a plan along time ago.

So is that the best you can do? Nothing constructive to say!

I write something from my perspective you have nothing to offer or thoughts of your own so you have a go at the person that writes the comment! lmao

DeletedUser1405

blubber, stop blubbering. Just a thought. It is easy
to tell when the war begin - when AoA started attacking Phemon.

The job is all yours fool, i give up, i post stats to help people and then start to get flamed.
Lets see you sit down Zardor and work it all out, i cant be bothered anymore as petty arguements stop my enjoyment.

I will keep putting these together but will use them for my benefit alone and the benefit of my alliance, if needed.

If you want to see better stats i suggest you get off your backside and sort it.

Now to get back to number crunching.