War stats-

DeletedUser

But I like your stats :). As an ex-beta player I like to have a quick look at how the war is going. And your stats help me with that. So just carry on the stats and let the whiners be whiners.

DeletedUser

Mike, no stats are better than slanted stats. This is the second time you have blown up and threatened to take your ball home.

DeletedUser

Get off your high horse Ryan. An example:

Phenomen [Per Mike]
Villages taken--5

-------------------------
Villages lost--5

Actual stats:

Phenomen

Villages taken--9
Villages lost--17

DeletedUser

Get off your high horse Ryan. An example:

Phenomen [Per Mike]
Villages taken--5

Villages lost--5

Actual stats:

Phenomen

Villages taken--9
Villages lost--17

At least tell us when these start from otherwise they are meaningless! Can't wait for you to keep this up and post for all the alliances....thanks for keeping us informed.

DeletedUser

I started from the beginning of the current, big war. The date that AoA started attacking Phenomen.

DeletedUser4013

maybe it's that one person is posting stats for the entirety of the war, and another is only posting for specific periods...say a week at a time...that would give us very different stats, but also a better way to look at the war. what better way to view this war than to see both the entire war effort, and the weekly trench battles? either way, i applaud the effort of whoever wants to post stats cause that's one hell of a task.

DeletedUser

Blubber, geostats is your friend, friend

Yeah. If you would know how to use them you would realise that Molon Labe is kicking AoA's ***, and so are most alliances at war with them for that matter (TeA, MdK, PoC).

But then when we say this you deny the stats and go on about how they are misleading or whatever BS from you I don't usually read.

DeletedUser

UAE
Lost Cities - 4
Gained Cities - 4000

--

Heh, that was fun.

Okay, my jollies are had.

DeletedUser

Yeah. If you would know how to use them you would realise that Molon Labe is kicking AoA's ***, and so are most alliances at war with them for that matter (TeA, MdK, PoC).

But then when we say this you deny the stats and go on about how they are misleading or whatever BS from you I don't usually read.

eGOD, I stopped reading your gibberish long ago. And despite this response, this is no exception.

DeletedUser1405

Zardor seems to think he can organise the stats so the jobs his, i have more important things to keep me occupied than to keep posting and getting flamed. As you said Zardor it is the second time ive blown up, yes i agree, it is, and guess what both times it was you thinking you new best, ive said all im going to say and we are waiting with baited breath for Zardor stats thread.
This thread can then make its way off the front page of the forum and we can all read the fair and up to date stats of a player who obviously wants to do it.

DeletedUser

Well Mike I like seeing the stats and If you are still compiling them for yourself I would never mind a private message or something just to get the general feel for how its going. Your stats at least have a starting point and dates which give us an idea of what is happening. Oh and and I can already hear the Waambulance on its way. Sorry you have to deal with all this.

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know.

The Un-Official Beta News Thread will be updating war stats durring every volume. That is not to say we don't need threads specifically designed for War stats, but you will be able to keep up with them in the next Un-official volume.http://forum.grepolis.net/images/icons/icon5.gif

DeletedUser

Blubber, geostats is your friend, friend

really perhaps you haven't been listening AoA were attacking Phenom well before the official war started so be interesting to see your version of a start date!

I don't mind seeing stats but I leave my own mind to interpret them.

DeletedUser4660

I was happy with mikes report as the others say ,if they dont like it they can make their own

keep up the good work and dont let a few "players" get you down

DeletedUser

Right, because we like your stats when you don't try to manipulate them. Hint - don't keep changing the start date to suit you.

DeletedUser4660

Right, because we like your stats when you don't try to manipulate them. Hint - don't keep changing the start date to suit you.

well what date do want !!!!! not some random thing like "when we started attacking" give us a date