War stats-

DeletedUser

war stats are what makes the war interesting. @Mike, I enjoyed your work, and its a shame that you will let a sour loser upset you. @ Zardor: Every story has two sides mate. shout your stats, not your stories.. Undoubtedly AoA has done some good work with Phenomen, and its a pity that you wasted all your rep in rubbishing Mikes stats even before you put up your own..

DeletedUser

I did the stats from the 28th as the first couple of days didnt give much indication as to what was happening.

He originally started with the 23rd, but then shifted to the 28th. After the 3 conquers of ML cities, after 12 Phenom cities fell, etc.

DeletedUser1405

Quick stat post, Since 21/4/10 Losses and gains of the 6 declared in the war
Side 1
AoA

Villages taken--15
Total points--129,475
-------------------------
Villages lost--43
Total points lost--303684

UAE

villages taken--13
Total points--79,915
-----------------------------
Villages lost--4
Total points--26,927

==================================================================
side 2

Phenomen

Villages taken--9
Total points--72,615
-------------------------
Villages lost--23
Total points--179,221

Molon labe

Villages taken--22
Total points--157,636
Villages lost--3
total points--19,450

Mor du kuli

Villages taken--13
total points--92,015
-----------------------------------
Villages lost--0
Total points--0

TeA

Villages taken--3
Total points--13,559
----------------------------
Villages lost--3
Total points--19,802

==================================================================
These stats have been taken from grepostats and are based on gains and losses since the 21/4/10.
In no way are they meant to be biased they are just for peoples interest so they can see what is going on, please do not flame them they are fact.

I have re-done the stats to take in peoples requests on dates they say the war started

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

has anyone found that once you start to take a AoA city they are gone from AoA alliance ,l dont know if it happed to others but l have seen it !

so that is 15 to MDK

DeletedUser1405

I have read that to but talk is cheap and most will still be here when the next update comes in. Everytime something changes the world is up in arms but ive yet to see many people leave.
Time will tell.

DeletedUser1405

Building up to next conquest, will have a go today, and see how many i can lose :)

DeletedUser

If I do my normal farming runs, I am pretty sure I'll lose all my troops. Of course, the strong players can't touch me either because I have 80 archers and 80 sword. Aliens himself would have trouble with that.

DeletedUser

Molon labe

Villages taken--11
Total points--79,606
Villages lost--3
total points--19,450

Umm.. Count again? We have taken 22 AoA cities in the time-frame given. Two pages that show 11 on each on grepostats. Not ranting, just pointing out a big error.

DeletedUser

lol zardor? You have been the big complainer from the start. I politely pointed out an error. I did not attack mike in anyway.

They are good stats, just wanted the other half of the cities Molon Labe conquered to be included.

DeletedUser1405

My mistake will alter now, i seem to have lost a page when putting it all atogether, sorry about that.

Zardor. I forgive you :)

Egod. Stop moaning, ive enough with Zardor :)

DeletedUser

I'm not moaning lol. Jesus you two are confusing.

Thanks Mike :)

DeletedUser

Mike62 he just complains and doesn't contribute. I for one like to read you stats.

eGod, it is easy to sit back and throw stones. It is easy to tear things down. Try building something for a change.

DeletedUser

Mor du kuli

Villages taken--17
total points--123,719
-----------------------------------
Villages lost--0
Total points--0

Counting also cities of players that left or were kicked from AoA after loosing their first city. Just an example how once mighty Alien can end :)

rockmachine.jpg