War Stats

DeletedUser33530

Not to steal Wandles thread but the old war stats thread was not too good at keeping track of stats. So I'm gonna be managing my own thread here. Please request any wars that you would like me to follow. I will be using grepointel to help follow them so from the day they are posted I can check 90 days back. Hopefully at the end of the world we will have a neat page to look at to remember all the wars you lot fought. Finally, unless you wish to debate my numbers please don't start any silly arguments here.

Current Wars​

Ocean Veterans VS. Sons of Anarchy
Date of StatsOceans VeteransSons of Anarchy
28/114720
5/1273
12/12
Total5423
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ocean Veterans VS. Ruse
Date of StatsOcean VeteransRuse
28/1174149
5/1223
12/12
Total76152
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ocean Veterans VS. Venominium
Date of StatsOceans VeteransVenominium
28/113670
5/123520
12/12
Total7190

Black Zone Crusade VS. Sons of Anarchy
Date of StatsBlack Zone CrusadeSons of Anarchy
28/11181
5/12111
12/12
Total292

Mortis VS. Epic Riots
Date of StatsMortisEpic Riots
28/115914
5/1200
12/12
Total5914

Venominium VS. Kingdom of Heaven
Date of StatsVenominiumKingdom of Heaven
28/112400
5/12240
12/12
Total2640

Venominium VS. The Scorpions
Date of StatsVenominiumScorpions
28/1113328
5/12183
12/12
Total15131

Finished Wars​

Skully VS. Wandle
Date of StatsSkullyWandle
24/111 Banjo1 scream
Total5 lawsuitsEmotional Trauma for life

I will update every Friday to stay consistent. So no stats will be post until then. Also I will only track the stats for wars that I was requested to track.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Oceans Veterans vs Ruse and Oceans Veterans vs Venominium

DeletedUser33530

mortis+viking vs epic riots/2 ;)

I'm not gonna be combining alliance stats if they are fighting together unless they are academies (which you guys will have to tell me about).

DeletedUser

Vikings are not an academy of -Mortis- or vice versa. Didn't know they (Vikings) were fighting Epic Riots as well. ;)

DeletedUser13405

Venom vs. Koh
Venom vs. Scorps
Venom vs. IB and their academy
Venom vs. Ov and their new academy