War Tales

DeletedUser

Well Grom after 24 hours of non stop attacks on my cities I for one am amazed at the superior fighting skills of DoA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Images are not appearing on my computer, how did you post them?

DeletedUser

Lets agree to disagree hate each other ;)

Hate is such a strong word...lets suffice to say it is a difference of opinion....and on another note you guys should start your own thread to create your own story not hijack the one thats there...but then again I dont think originality is a strong suit....:pro:

DeletedUser

Hate is such a strong word...lets suffice to say it is a difference of opinion....and on another note you guys should start your own thread to create your own story not hijack the one thats there...but then again I dont think originality is a strong suit....:pro:

Well, given GROM is simply ripping off Tales of TFP, originality isn't a DoA strong suit either lol.

DeletedUser14500

Nice work G.R.O.M.

A nice interpretation of things that have happened from one side of the conflict. As George Orwell wrote `History is written by the winners', I'm guessing this is going to be DoA's version of things. However in reality things are very much different.

It did make a good read, looking forward to Chapter 2, this fantastical interpretation of the world we play in is very amusing.

Regards,
HTS gavin

DeletedUser9300

Well Grom after 24 hours of non stop attacks on my cities I for one am amazed at the superior fighting skills of DoA

Can't see the image, and my sarcasm-meter isn't working, are you sarcastic? (genuinely can't tell :D)

DeletedUser

hello people, im sorry - real life call and 2 weeks away from grepo world.
Im not here to argue with TFP so called "historians". From the beginning I didnt treat everything here so seriously, no place for that here. Believe in what you want, if you like to think that pergs are cowards, then all I can say is Ha HA :p it must be painful to lose whole ocean to cowards ;)

anyway, I will undust this thing i was writting two weeks ago and post it finally.

DeletedUser

The heart of darkness - ocean 75 war tale....

In the center of TFP empire there was a town....One would think, that there was nothing special about it and wouldnt be wrong. However that place was a witness of a huge battle - a simple town but with an extraordinary history.

When news came about general Drassel aka Kurtz, trying to take control over another city in ocean 75, GROM (DoA southern warlord) gathered a group of brave soldiers and ordered them to sail deep into enemy territory and kill all hostile troops, so the new DoA colonisation could start bringing hope to local inhabitants. Gen. Drassel has turned himself into a charismatic demigod of all the tribes surrounding his towns, and gathered vast quantities of wood, irone and stone... He induced the natives to worship him, setting up rituals and venerations worthy of a tyrant. Some strange and evil waves were pulsing from that place.

Brave soldiers sailed many days through the ocean thorned in war and the closer their destination the more horrifics things they witnessed, leaving no doubts about The Forgotten Phoenix people bestiality and addiction to black magic. The whole story will be realesed soon under the name: "TFP Apocalypse Now".

This map shows the whole journey...
5050578.png

When finally after many days of sailing through 2 oceans thorned in war, the adventures reached their destination they were shocked! TFP secret plan was exposed. Gen Drasel aka Kurtz was building a huge army of war machines, which would drop thousands of rocks on DoA civils, killing everyone. All the machines were misteriously signed "V1"....

Captain gathered his man and with some fear in his heart asked everyone to disembark... soldiers moved in silence but knew what responsability they had on their shoulders, that gave them wings.

Attack was sudden and devastating! 460 DoA knights fell but taking down 5000 TFP warriors!!!

This is the picture drawn by the batallion scribe:
5142865.png

TFP hordes got defeated that day - free world could take a relief breath. When warlord GROM heard about this glorious battle, he made this day a national holliday. From that day every year, citizens of all GROMs cities gather together to drink and feast, street festivals make a theatrical adaptation of the battle, woman are singing, men laughing... the name of this festival is Drasselysia.

DeletedUser

Nice work Grom. :)

I think the name of the holiday should be "TFP Thrashing Day" although its up to you. :p

I have nothing against TFP personally, they are actually the enemy of my enemy, so I guess that makes them my friend.

I am on the other side, and I am against the Huns and DoA, yet I enjoyed this wonderful read. Please continue your story.

DeletedUser

grom well read but better spoken and bianh you change alliances like most of us change underroos...you have been a hun plus god knows what else and spoke against their enemies you need to tone it down until you stay some place for more then three weeks.

None SG-Elites 18th January 2011 - 01:05:28 43,362
The Huns None 17th January 2011 - 13:04:53 43,362
SG-Elites The Huns 16th January 2011 - 05:04:33 41,979
Legion of Honour SG-Elites 15th January 2011 - 23:05:04 41,979
None Legion of Honour 11th December 2010 - 05:04:36 62,504
Eaters of the Dead None 10th December 2010 - 05:04:37 62,537
The Legion of Olympus Eaters of the Dead 5th December 2010 - 03:05:21 54,008
None The Legion of Olympus 4th December 2010 - 01:06:02 54,044
LoC-ness Monster None 3rd December 2010 - 05:04:41 53,746
The Legions of Olympus LoC-ness Monster 28th October 2010 - 07:04:24 28,387
The Warriors of Olympus The Legions of Olympus 20th July 2010 - 19:13:51 1,823
None The Warriors of Olympus 21st May 2010 - 04:09:07 223

DeletedUser

GROM is simply ripping off Tales of TFP
??? what tales? where I can find them? what another nonsense is that? I dont see any Tales of TFP anywhere around, you silly little man

DeletedUser

grom well read but better spoken and bianh you change alliances like most of us change underroos...you have been a hun plus god knows what else and spoke against their enemies you need to tone it down until you stay some place for more then three weeks.

My longest home was in the old Nessie.

And are you out on every thread to prove me wrong and/or flame me? According to your grepostats info, I have been in 6 different alliances (excluding Legion of Honour, because that was just me by myself for fun). The Warriors of Olympus were my first alliance, an MRA. I left at 2k points or so. I made my own alliance, the Legions of Olympus. That lasted a few months and then I joined LoC-Ness, at her former glory. I found a home at Nessie, and over a few months, became one of the alliance commanders. I then was kicked from that. I joined EotD then left in a few weeks. I then roamed allianceless for several months. Joined Huns along with all of SG-Elites, and then was kicked, along with all of SG.

I then decided to join SG full time. I'm not leaving unless we break up. So basically my first two alliances weren't really "homes" for me. Nessie was my favorite home (excluding SG) and I was happy there for a few months. EotD was my little refuge for a few weeks. Yes, I will say, I was once a refugee. I know serve SG and Oriansport, and I lend all my troops to my alliance's plans and objectives. I am here to stay, Cronos. My leader for the longest time was Orian, and I would like to say that he has been a very good one to me and my alliance mates.

I liked the thread Grom wrote, Cronos, thats basically all I am saying. The rest of my post was just a small talk and conversation. I have been in many alliances, and my loyalty will go to whoever provides me a home.

So please don't criticize what I say. I know we are enemies ingame now, alliance-wise, but could you find someone else to stalk and insult? Thanks, man.

Keep up the good story, GROM.

DeletedUser

lol he has changed alliances once more than you :')

DeletedUser

lol he has changed alliances once more than you :')

You are pretty smart before you start checking stats next time look at when people start playing it might make you look like you know something...maybe.

DeletedUser

The heart of darkness - ocean 75 war tale....

In the center of TFP empire there was a town....One would think, that there was nothing special about it and wouldnt be wrong. However that place was a witness of a huge battle - a simple town but with an extraordinary history.

When news came about general Drassel aka Kurtz, trying to take control over another city in ocean 75, GROM (DoA southern warlord) gathered a group of brave soldiers and ordered them to sail deep into enemy territory and kill all hostile troops, so the new DoA colonisation could start bringing hope to local inhabitants. Gen. Drassel has turned himself into a charismatic demigod of all the tribes surrounding his towns, and gathered vast quantities of wood, irone and stone... He induced the natives to worship him, setting up rituals and venerations worthy of a tyrant. Some strange and evil waves were pulsing from that place.

Brave soldiers sailed many days through the ocean thorned in war and the closer their destination the more horrifics things they witnessed, leaving no doubts about The Forgotten Phoenix people bestiality and addiction to black magic. The whole story will be realesed soon under the name: "TFP Apocalypse Now".

This map shows the whole journey...
5050578.png

When finally after many days of sailing through 2 oceans thorned in war, the adventures reached their destination they were shocked! TFP secret plan was exposed. Gen Drasel aka Kurtz was building a huge army of war machines, which would drop thousands of rocks on DoA civils, killing everyone. All the machines were misteriously signed "V1"....

Captain gathered his man and with some fear in his heart asked everyone to disembark... soldiers moved in silence but knew what responsability they had on their shoulders, that gave them wings.

Attack was sudden and devastating! 460 DoA knights fell but taking down 5000 TFP warriors!!!

This is the picture drawn by the batallion scribe:
5142865.png

TFP hordes got defeated that day - free world could take a relief breath. When warlord GROM heard about this glorious battle, he made this day a national holliday. From that day every year, citizens of all GROMs cities gather together to drink and feast, street festivals make a theatrical adaptation of the battle, woman are singing, men laughing... the name of this festival is Drasselysia.

Pwrl didn't really work with team and wasn't a good player, he would send a CS and then after it lands post SUPPORT ME, I NEED HELP, Then he would get mad at us beacuse DoA would break the conquest, which really isn't our fault since Bri's do have to travel... He left after bother on of his conquests was broken, that we didn't really know about. All I know is he had been warned and was given advice, which he never followed, I sure it would have been long since he would have been kicked anyway, she spammed every section of the forum with SUPPORT ME!!!!!

Basically It was like he was in another branch of TFP and the 2 alliances would never communicate.

Good read though, It was interesting, will there be more?

DeletedUser

this is irrelevant to my story :p
but since you need more info here it is:

1. Units in that town belonged to Drassel who was sieging it with 100 catapults not to pwlr (the battle report clearly say it...) My troops traveled ~30 hrs to get there so Im guessing thats his strategy to defend a siege, stack catapults, like in gullivers travels :D

2. The siege you are talking about was when Pwlr tried to conquer hearteks city and you guys lost 2245 biremes 2 CS ships (again?? your tfp secret trick?) 65 LS's 22 fire ships and 1 trireme ;) trying to defend it (mainly from pwlr aquinorius H17waii luko kengo) soooo "that we didn't really know about" is a typical TFP misinformation, as always...

3. Pwlr was always sending his/hers LS to break our sieges or to attack us (was an active fighter - wont comment his/her skill).

Finally please leave that kind of stories for P&P thread...

DeletedUser

Ocean 76 story

TFP made its move against DoA - unexpectedly they all hit with everything they were preparing for some time. However the "storm" was stopped. After first couple of weeks, they didnt move an inch forward. That was something new for TFP, as they were used to break every enemy they encountered in the matter of a week or two. They had to swollow the bitter taste of a failure. It was the first big event that turned eyes of the world at TFP and made this failure even more painful for pride leaders. They decided to spread news that it was DoA planning to attack them and their move was only a preventive act, self-defence... TFP leaders not being able to destroy DoA with the most favourite weapon they knew - physical power, had to use other weapons from their arsenal - mind control.

Their shamans started dark rituals and diplomats sent letters to all empires in the world Delta asking to attack DoA. They contacted Rainmakers (who they dared to backstab weeks before), Black empire asking to backstab DoA and many many more. They even performed voodoo ritual trying to turn The HUns and DoA against each other. Using their "Lizard Tongues" (official name for TFP diplomatic department) they unsuccesfully started to spread rumours and poison between allied empires.

DoA didnt want to wait for more eastern hordes attacks and organised a counter-attack. The most succesfull was the one in ocean 76 which belonged to TFP before the start of war (their colonies reached even ocean 77).
The last months of fights we could close in 4 chapters (phases), but it would be to much details to follow, let me just recap.

5050574.png

Desciples of Ares started this war with 5-10 cities in oc76, now it has 136, controlling half of it.

Phase one and two
In that first weeks of fights many TFP warlords fell down under a DoA spear. Among them was TFP warchief Carden (oc76 commander), niteridr, bushell, St Frank who left TFP after being "left for wolfs".

Phase three
Fallen TFP warlords: rockwizard (slaughtered)
Many towns were freed from tyranny of spartikis, JEWFisch, Aquinorius, PhoenixFire

Phase four
Fallen TFP warlords: pwlr, PhoenixFire
Aquinorius lost even more cities, also spartikis and DjordjeMace
There were also little victories to mention (like FarQ2,Paulikus,ludem,frankiexx,Siria, Njaed, ChineseAllum)

In the last couple of weeks more TFP warlords asked for cease of fire: Aquinorius (after losing 11 cities to DoA), djordjemace (after losing 4 cities in few days), chrisphinney (atfer losing only 2) paulikus, farq2.

This was one bloody war. Mortals again turned attention of all gods, even those who you would expect to see only once after death...
There are rumors that Hades is leaving soon Underwold to meet with his brothers, Zeus and Poseidon. Apparently Charon is on strike and cant handle the workload. Who knows what might happen if Hades does leave his unseen realm to interfere with mortal races destiny...

While we speak, slaughter of TFP hordes continues... DoA general andyhill99, got 15 000 ABPs in two nights ago, balourbrox 13 000 and there are many others hoping to use their armies for DoAs glory.

DeletedUser

Chapter One - origins of the conflict

In the far far far East of Delta evil forces of Tiberius the Proud were preparing to put an end to the civilised Western lands ruled by a wise King Fortyfour. Eastern oceans were not enough for them, they wanted the whole Delta to be drowned in darkness of their empire built on torment of local tribes.

The history of these lands (ocean 75 mainly) is not a nice tale must warn you....This God forgotten ocean gave the name for one of its first kingdoms - The Forgotten. Lack of any kind of civil law, only barbarian tribes fighting each other, the terrible dark magic rituals celebrated there were enough reason for the western civilisations to forget about this wild part of Delta. When finally big part of local population was united under rule of their new master, things started to change - first leading structures appeared. This new kingdom named itself The Forgotten.

However there was another tribe in ocean 75 - The Phoenix. These people corrupted by old gods, were known for their greed and dark rituals. The true origins of their name has little to do with attributes of the fire spirit. Phoenix - noble creature - represents everything that these tribes deny. The name Phoenix comes from rather ugly history... You see, when most people think of a TFP headdress, the first image that comes to mind is a full phoenix-feather warbonnet. Like this typical TFP warrior:

5050486.jpg

The most probable version says that ocean 75 was once a home for these beautiful and mystical birds. First people who settled there were obsessed with its colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet. Their primitive desire to collect shiny things pushed them to violate the nests of these sacred creatures. Phoenix birds during "spiritual" and "transcendental" dark magic rituals were being killed and sucrifised in the name of some primitive gods. These barbiarians believed that drinking golden birds blood will make them half-gods on earth... That blood only corrupted their souls and stunnned minds, making of them servants of their new god - Tiberius the Proud, the one whose feet has never stood on a battlefield but his primitive manipulations were all he needed to control already corrupted tribe members.
The slaughter of the mistical creatures led to corruption of all tribes performing these dark rituals. Once corrupted, they became greed and couldnt think of anything else than drowning the rest of the world in blood...

The golden phoenix feathers were highly revered by these peaople and would only be awarded to the warrior that performed the bravest of all war deeds - War chiefs leading their men to battles, without fear of death.

5050498.png

5050496.jpg

On the above pictures we see typical TFP warriors charging DoA cities with only one purpose - to die for their master Tibs. Jumping into the void is the only purpose of their lifes, in death they seek catharsis...

Thats the source of the unbreakable ("proud") attitude, higly valued among them. After such a sucrifice (like the one pictued above) an elaborate ceremony for crowning warriors with feather headdresses would be held in which some warriors would even be painted by blood red in honor of their acts.

The forgotten merged with Phoenix tribes in their evil crusade against the civilised cultures of west. They wanted more and more lands, servants and shinies. The vision of a total domination pushed these tribes to conquer everyone around with any measures acceptable. Betrayals, lies, bullying, backstabbing... everything was in TFP arsenal. Corrupted minds couldnt any more distinguish light from darkness - seeking "glory", understood as bloodshed, they were pushing more oceans into the void...

Local weak kingdoms out of fear subordinated their new masters, however Disciples of Ares standing on guard of light and western civilisations was doing what it could to stop Eastern hordes from changing their land into another lost and forgotten by gods ocean....

Stay tuned - 2 chapter with some great illustrations coming very soon

wow all I can say is, if the pictures of the attacks show up, one of them WAS me, rl called me away and when came back, I could not remember the password for account and the email account had been closed