War, the only way to rise and fall.

DeletedUser829

War has begun between two alliances. One has chosen to go down this route to prove themselves, to show their might. The other, to defend their pride. They are all mortal, but in the end, one will stand, one will fall.
screenshot2011052009311.png
\
It has begun.

screenshot2011052009320.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser829

Let me back track to the start.

17.05.2011 21:44
WHY are they recruiting refugees! We have been farming them for a week.

-
You could say it started with a simple request. Why. Why are they recruiting refugees. Even after it was explained they were real friends from another world (whatever that means, another world pff), the hatered swelled.
--

17.05.2011 22:20
well by our definition - a farm is anyone weaker who we or I chose to hit on a regular basis for bp and not necessarily a cs.

--
Not only did these attacks not kill any troops, they failed to get resources. The plot thickens. So where is the line drawn. If someone sends troops to a city, is that city now considered a refugee? Even if the city was able to defend themselves. Is player a refugee if he was attacked 2 months ago, but not since then?
--

siekerrun THE FALLEN. 20.05.2011 12:28
we have talked with D.N. and have decided that we are an ally that is far supperior to you and will infact prove ourselves the more worthy ally to D.N... Our proposed deal to DN is as follows.

If we do not win war with MM and show we are winning

We will humbly and willingly give up our cities in ocean 45

this is our actions
We of THE FALLEN. Do not like being pushed around and disrespected by those that are unwilling to be an MRA...

We now officially declare war on MOMENTO MORI

---
Though it is mentioned we talked about this, a statement without any form of rebuttal is not talking. An attack on our ally is an attack against us.

NOW COMES THE BLOOD, THE SPEAR, THE SWORD, THE LATIN, AND THE WELL ENDOWED WARIORS. TO WAR
ice cream and nachoes will be served with every helping of a colonial ship.

DeletedUser829

The first few hours of the war, DN and MM bring the offensive.

screenshot2011052014452.png

screenshot2011052014460.png

screenshot2011052014465.png

screenshot2011052014473.png

screenshot2011052014481.png

screenshot2011052015531.png

The shouts of battle echo across the ocean. We did not want to fight those that called us friends, but when a spear is pointed towards you, you must match it. The Forces of DN and MM have joined together to cause harmonious slaughter against the Fallen. Do not think ill of the Fallen. They knew what they were getting into, and they held their head high.

DeletedUser4577

What is the first image?! I cant figure it out...the second is a girl it looks like but no clue what the first is...

DeletedUser829

Those were spoiler images. If people knew their internet art, or Latin they could've figured who was waring earlier than the 2nd post.

DeletedUser

so dn and mm vs the fallen???
are the fallens allies gonna help them out???

DeletedUser

No it is fallen vs mm

fallen are trying to prove themselves to dn.I think

DeletedUser

Nope. it is The fallen vs MM and the Dixies Normous.
They blabbed something about provig themselves to The dixies nourmous, but Dixies do not need some one who accepts refugees from the SS. Fatguy, who declares war on friends to prove themselves, and who blunders so much

DeletedUser

THE FALLEN - 24Members, 600k points, 26k average.

D.N. - 57Members, 2.5Mil points, 45k average.
Memento Mori - 86Members, 1.8Mil points, 21K average.

Yea, I wonder how this will turn out :heh:

DeletedUser17045

What are you talking about.

Grepo stats shows:

Members: 24
Average: 26157

DeletedUser

I got my figures wrong - they've been edited now. Effectively though it's clearly going to be a walkover in DN/MM's favour.

DeletedUser

well hmm this is quite fascinating I give the PNP a 3/10 for style...
8/10 for accuracy of statements :) Good work
Though it is nice to see that events from sigma are this good to get in the externals :)

anyways war seems to be going nicely from what I see... Of coarse we expect to lose cities and or be rimmed but that is fine. The BP is flowing rich and we couldn't be any happier.

I have also seen the differences in certain players in attacks and deffense. Quite interesting to see reports like this...
Figured since our embarassing reports were shown only fair to see the other side of the coin...
Few demos below free of charge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser829

awesome man! Show em! it gets boring and lame when only 1 side plays a card.

screenshot2011052207181.png

screenshot2011052207200.png

screenshot2011052207225.png

After 1 and a half days of war:

D.N.: 2 Conquers on The Fallen
MM: 3 Conquers on the Fallen
TF: 0 conqures on DN/MM

DeletedUser

The fallens not doing so well........

thought dn would be more vicous(but it just begun) :)

i knw this aint the place but how much difference does the helmet of invinciblity do?

DeletedUser829

Not all DN is by THe Fallen. Others of us have cities in multiple ocean - and are having our own fights.

Only 1 spell can be cast on an attack. Casting Helmet (120 poitns - cheapest of spells to cast on an attack) stops all other spells (Fury etc.) on that attack.

Stupid yes.

DeletedUser

siekerrun has to resort to battle reports of abandoned cities, because they don´t have enough reports of victories.
That report where they sank a CS in Thermopylae, he didnt say that Thermopylae is an abandoned city, it was not a conquest on one of their members.
And they would have not broken the siege if Hannibal Khan had not mailed him to tell him he had the abandoned city under siege (hours before the War broke out)
showing that report was pathetic

DeletedUser

Dang it is not looking good for TF looks like MM and DN will be getting some new cities to their collection. :D