War, the only way to rise and fall.

DeletedUser

its all a game girls, u girls came better prepared spent more money and played better (for now) so kudos to DN....great job! give DN a pat on the back! DN is #1..yeah for DN...did i miss anything? oh yeah...

----------------
i really don't care

So what I get from this is....

You got your *** kicked by a girl?

Also, spending a ton of cash only lets you buy a CP once every 2 days. Buying with BP lets you get one every 3 hours:)

So you're saying you're a far better player than siekerrun? No way in hell. He's been gracious and classy, and you sound like that whiny crap I got from my farms the first 3 weeks---- a single player who farmed an alliance into oblivion. Siekerrun has one point- we've made torrrr the top defender in the world:)

I'm surprised Vendetta is letting you carry their jock strap anywhere. Perhaps you are performing for them in other ways?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser829

Sarmea, you attack and talk like a girl!

Oh and socom...
images

DeletedUser

Boy... some ppl get ANGRY over a game... So... you got your cities taken... So D.N. kicked your butt... Who cares??? ITS A GAME!!!

And from my recollection, women are more dangerous then men... After all, they usually have a weapon somewhere on them, whether it be pepper spray, a knife, little 22 cal... Or the stilettos she's wearing (saw a girl kick a guy in the face with those at a party OUCH)
And women NEVER LOSE!!!

I know this cause I'm a guy... And I haven't won against one once :p