War Thread 3:]

DeletedUser

Now that some wars are finally breaking out in Nu, i thought it would be nice to keep track of them in one thread. I will do my best to update this thread once a week with the gains and losses of each side.

War 1

Participants:
The Efficacious vs. Damn Yankees

TE conquests:
this week - 2
all time - 2
DY conquests:
this week - 0
all time - 0

War 2

Participants:
The 13th Legion vs. Damn Yankees
The 13th conquests:
This week - 1
All time - 1
DY conquests:
This week - 0
All time - 0

War 3

Participants:
Damn Yankees vs. Eagles Eye
DY conquests:
This week - 2
All time - 6
EE conquests:
This week - 0
All time - 2

*Let me know if you are aware of any other wars going on that i have not listed so i can add them in the next update. Feedback is welcome.

DeletedUser

Are we at war with all three of these? As far as I know (and I should know), we don't have any declared wars atm.
I thought that JS had arranged that city takeover with 13th, haven't heard from him so can't say for sure. DY vs. EE is in my eys more like old rivals that where brought to this new alliance called DY. Time will tell how things go.

p.s You shoud stay as a forum fighter ;)

DeletedUser

Im just going by conquests on grepostats.

p.s. at least i can take one of your alliances' cities. If your so good, why did you fail to conquer one of our only cities in O54?

DeletedUser

p.s. at least i can take one of your alliances' cities. If your so good, why did you fail to conquer one of our only cities in O54?

stud, you know I am not out to tell you how to handle yourself, but remember when you post on here you represent the alliance as a whole, please be respectful. The cities we were able to get were extreme border cities, more than likely given up, takeovers will not be easy, these guys know how to play the game...

Remember, All, it is a game for fun, I hope everyone is able to enjoy their time wasted on here ;)

Inno still sucks with this 2.0 bs.....

DeletedUser

I am well aware of my roll as a representative. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to ruffe, just trying to get some forum banter going. My posts are almost always intended for fun. I apologize if i came off a bit rough.

DeletedUser16679

What this thread shows is some of the biggest alliances on NU hitting one alliance, it would be a miracle if none of their cities fell. i think the outcome would be same for any of the other alliances should 3 target their cities at once. :)

DeletedUser

Nu seems to have some new life and worhty wars to be played...pity i have very limited timed for Nu though;-(
hope all has enough fun fellas
cheers,
steve

DeletedUser

Now that there are other wars going on besides those against ghost towns and inactive players, people get more encouraged to talk on the forum. Its about time ;)

DeletedUser

If there arent any other conquests between these two alliances by Friday, i will remove that 'war' in the next update.

DeletedUser

I don't see how 1 player taking 1 city from another player can be called a war

One player taking a city from another player is a final result. War isn't about just the final result, it's about all that happens in between that isn't recorded as a city transfer in Grepostats. A successful defense against multiple incoming attacks isn't recorded anywhere except as BPs which are summed up once a day and hence pretty hard to track. And even that's not a war, it's just a battle.

Having said that, DY doesn't have any declared wars. And as far as I know no one has declared a war on us -- although I don't know what you are all doing behind the scenes.

As I noted earlier we might be in the middle of a tennis tournament. Or possibly a nasty lawsuit?

Cheers

DeletedUser

Now that there are other wars going on besides those against ghost towns and inactive players, people get more encouraged to talk on the forum. Its about time ;)

Well we might talk about "it" in the forum but what we say may or may not be relevant to anything. ;)

DeletedUser

Im just glad that people are talking on the forums.

DY may have not officially declared "war" on anyone but ya'll have tried a few times at some of our cities and we have successfully taken a couple of yours. Im not here to determine whether or not these should cause something to become a war, im just relaying info about conquests from grepostats.

DeletedUser24578

Having said that, DY doesn't have any declared wars. And as far as I know no one has declared a war on us -- although I don't know what you are all doing behind the scenes.

As I noted earlier we might be in the middle of a tennis tournament. Or possibly a nasty lawsuit?

Hmm, sounds to me like DY may be in denial. Or even shock?? Maybe they just have an amazingly high tolerance for losing cities. :p

Edit: I did some quick research and found the five stages of receiving catastrophic news.
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Definitely stage one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update

Update:

War 1

Participants:
The Efficacious vs. Damn Yankees

TE conquests:
this week - 7
all time - 9
DY conquests:
this week - 0
all time - 0

War 2

Participants:
The 13th Legion vs. Jasmine Union
The 13th conquests:
This week - 8
All time - 51
JU conquests:
This week - 0
All time - 0

War 3

Participants:
Damn Yankees vs. Eagles Eye
DY conquests:
This week - 2
All time - 8
EE conquests:
This week - 0
All time - 2

*Let me know if you are aware of any other wars going on that i have not listed so i can add them in the next update. Feedback is welcome.

DeletedUser

Hmm, sounds to me like DY may be in denial. Or even shock?? Maybe they just have an amazingly high tolerance for losing cities. :p

Edit: I did some quick research and found the five stages of receiving catastrophic news.
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Definitely stage one :)

you left out "partying too much to care." :eek: