War Threat! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you will, but until you actually do tell your members not to try claiming what they didn't get. you remember you and I had this discussion before in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Well, their claims were valid until the fact that your member had to leave. Doesnt matter. Whats done is done. What message are you referring to exactly?

DeletedUser

So if I got that right Jose quit your Alliance after the attacks started and I am not sure about even after the CS was send or the revolt broke out.
Therefore it has to count since while all that happened he was in your Alliance. If he would have left and then all the attacks and what not started well then it shouldnt count in my oppnion but in the end its still a game people dont get to upset about one city or in here. Just show what you are made of take another one and another one!!
Cheers

B2T: @ T-Pain are u just going to count cities? Or are u also thinking about making stats in BP attacking and defensive stats? Just curios.

DeletedUser7213

I would say it counts tbh. All it shows is poor communication and frankly cynical play, but then honor is dead.

DeletedUser22940

**munches on popcorn**

This one is gonna be good. GL to the TT (not that I like you or anything).....the odds are way stacked against you. Reminds me of the Pink Fluffy Bunnies from Delphi minus the class that Bladey brings to the table.

DeletedUser

Okay since I'm the one that conquered this guy, I'll weigh in. When I revolted him he was HaVoC. When I sent the CS, he was HaVoC. Right before the CS landed, he left. ..so I don't see how it doesn't count. If not officially at least practically.

DeletedUser22940

Guys - It's only 1 city. A week from now, no one will really care....

DeletedUser

luckily im the only admin to this so my rules count.

If the player was in -HaVoc- when the revolt LANDED! and when the col ship was SENT that is a conquest to tt against HaVoC.

You accepted him into your alliance its not TT fault he didn't post for help in the forum and raged quit. Conquest counts.

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahaha i can here the talks in GOW camp now hahahahahaha

"lets do what they say havoc are doing to TT so Armageddon don't make us look to bad" bahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Ok, so what gives with this Bad Boy coalition?

You seriously can't be threatening us already are you?

That being the case, and you being a "Bad Boy", I have my players breaking out the paddles, cause there's going to be a whole lot of spankings going on shortly :p

DeletedUser

i think the bad boys are hiding in the shade :) maybe they forgot their sunblock hahaha well GOW at least :)

DeletedUser17045

Tiny Teddies colonized one of their own members?

Can't be letting others take our teddy cities can we now? It also seperates the men from the boys, and those who are committed to those who are not.

DeletedUser

So you all want to insist that TT gets a city from havoc when it never happened.

DeletedUser17045

For starters, don't double post.

Secondly, we'll see you in the game. This topic of discussion should end here. It shall start again when TT conquer some Havoc cities. When it happens, I'll be sure to let you all know.

/discussion.

DeletedUser

You will see me in the game? I have been trying to get TT to attack me! I'm going to make it real easy for you. I left havoc so come get me.

DeletedUser

Armageddon is now 4-0 in the war GOW declared on us with messages like these

Hello all members of Armageddon.
As you know we are at war with you guys because the stupidity of your leader.
We are giving you guys a chance to survive an that is to leave the alliance or stay an be destroyed! Your choice. Come to us and win or stay where u are and be ready to get SMASHED!
I look forward to working with you or I will see you on the battle field.
Thanks
markini, co-founder of GoW

Status
Not open for further replies.