War Update JFL & AX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to spark the war a bit seems it is going stale.

Just for Laughs has been at war with Alliance X,Academy X,The Liquidators, and some other small fries that have faded away(The Vanguard,Lord Seraphins minions,warriors of capea).They started out strong and even merged into Liquid X LOL and I would see over a hundred attacks but now I am lucky if I see one attack.
Liquid X died(Robbyns dream or should I say nightmare).
Then after that seems their friendship died with it.

Anyways after all this months I see all this posts on how JFL is no good or they don't know how to attack or they are not what they use to be.Mind you only Ax and its little puppets say this.Yet they could not get the job done of disbanding JFL.

Everybody has their side of the story well here is mine.
We started a war with Ax and then The Liquidators saw this as an opportunity and started a war with us.I got tricked by coblet saying they would attack Ax if they took some of our inactive cities.Then they turned around and attacked us with them.After a while of being in a war with them I spoke to Godsinn and igapolis from the Liquidators and they spoke about TL Honor and they even apologized for how Coblet handled the situation.In other words he embarrassed he's alliance.

Anyways that suprise attack hurt JFL by The Liquidators which turned the war in Ax favor.The war went on and for a while JFL took losses not to mention some JFL players had quit to play in the new world that opened up.

They have tried everything in the book to disband JFL and they failed miserably.From having a spy in our alliance to trying to recruit our guys to join them.Or trying to turn our allies.An still they get on the forums and talk a big game but won't tell the whole truth:

JFL has taken cities from them also.Alot of their members are also in vacation mode or quit period or are in defense mode.We took alot of cities from callinectes and he ran into vacation mode then sneaked back in LOL nice tactic.(not very Honorable)
Seems several AX members have done that once they feel the heat they run into vacation mode then come right back once we are of their backs.
I attack Robbyn and put him in revolt and out of the blue comes Tinut and hits me and I asked him it would be fun a one on one cause of how he braggs so much being proud of hitting me from behind but he basically chicken out.

We had this one guy we attacked and right away said please take my cities just stop attacking me.Hahaha believe it or not.I am not here to brag just setting the record straight.Seems they really get carried away with their war propaganda.If it was the truth no problem I can take it but the way they tell it hahaha you would think they just saved the world.

If your alliance has a score to settle with Ax now is the time message me directly.They have lost their edge and Robbyn keeps taking our inactives to make defense while he's puppets do he's dirty work.Like other alliances that believe he's hype.:cool:

Some alliances have fallen for listening to AX advice mind you they are for AX interested period so be careful.:eek:

Just For Laughs in The House:pro:

DeletedUser

1. When are you going to stop crying about how I tricked you out of a couple cities?? HAHAHA

2. Do you think anyone believes any of your nonsense??

DeletedUser

Coblet don't like the truth

What is the matter Coblet don't like the truth?
Big difference of what you say in the forums hu?LOL
You put down people for attacking with swords and archers and quakes and yet you been attacking me with swords and archers and quakes.LOL
last time you and Juschemon attacked me you did not even break thru my navy? I am disappointed bring it or you lost your edge?:eek:

Sounds like somebody just got their ego bruced.Hahaha:cool:

:pro: Coblet from the Liquidators does not know how to attack by himself.

DeletedUser9465

Lord Zato lives in a fantasy world

That's about everything I need to say: Zato is really living in his own fantasy world.

PS: And you forgot to say that TINUT took that city from you and there were only 4 AX players contributing to that attack. Half of your alliance wasn't able to take even one from me. But last time you tried you gave me a lot of DBPs (240K) and I thank you for this. Frustrating, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Ha, Last gasp?, I am not even going to comment on the VM crack, you only took cities from me I was willing to part with, especially since they were 20+ hours away from my core ocean, Oh yeah and thanks for the 1 million+ BP.
Let me see at the start of the war my farthest northern city was in mid 56, We have pushed all the way to the center in that time, and are still pushing, sure you got some back but I am still here. You just have a small reprieve since I needed to attend to my pals in the phalanx. Anyways, anyone can see you continue to slowly disintegrate away, Taking back a few cities deep in your territory is not a victory especially as more of my mates are now filling in behind me, I do not blame you for being scared and trying to rally your troops, I would probably do something similar in your palce, OH wait, no I wouldn't:pro:

DeletedUser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about everything I need to say: Zato is really living in his own fantasy world.

PS: And you forgot to say that TINUT took that city from you and there were only 4 AX players contributing to that attack. Half of your alliance wasn't able to take even one from me. But last time you tried you gave me a lot of DBPs (240K) and I thank you for this. Frustrating, isn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Robbyn44; Today at 23:23.

Hahaha you kill me Robbyn the supposedly greatest alliance in Theta asking other alliances for help against JFL but you said we don't know how to attack or do nothing.Hahaha fustrated sounds to me somebody else is fustrated for your plans to take JFL down failed.You failed Robbyn against JFL get it you failed!And this is coming from your so call allies.One even said"I would not attack an alliance in the hopes that it might break up."

What was your comment like months ago"I am gonna freeze JFL"(Deep Voice)
Hahaha you mean I did not get two city slots worth of bp in attacking you and I thought grepo was fair to everyone I guess you are special.:D

:cool:F.Y.I. people what is the point of being number one in points when 25%
of the allaince is in vacation mode.Just like AX always fronting.

:pro:Robbyn if Ax is so bad lets rock n roll Ax against JFL no body interferces
and if you disband JFL my hat goes of to you.I know you are not use to a fair fight but it will give you Honor you never heard of that?

Ha, Last gasp?, I am not even going to comment on the VM crack, you only took cities from me I was willing to part with, especially since they were 20+ hours away from my core ocean, Oh yeah and thanks for the 1 million+ BP.
Let me see at the start of the war my farthest northern city was in mid 56, We have pushed all the way to the center in that time, and are still pushing, sure you got some back but I am still here. You just have a small reprieve since I needed to attend to my pals in the phalanx. Anyways, anyone can see you continue to slowly disintegrate away, Taking back a few cities deep in your territory is not a victory especially as more of my mates are now filling in behind me, I do not blame you for being scared and trying to rally your troops, I would probably do something similar in your palce, OH wait, no I wouldn't

Hahaha see what I mean folks only they have a legite excuse of vacation mode.
Or why he lost 4 cities to me he gave them up because he did not want them they were to far from he's Core ocean then what the heck is he doing there in the first place hahaha
Sorry that dog won't hunt.Try another.

DeletedUser9465

I never made such a comment, you are hallucinating again. If you forgot, this war was started by JFL who thought AX could be easily killed because it was already at war with Phalanx. So you were planning the destruction of AX not the other way around. Yes, you sneakily broke our alliance and immediately attacked knowing our defensive was down south. Did I complained? Nope, I didn't. Then you've tried everything possible to break AX: blackmailing our members, infiltrating spies and every other dirty trick you could imagine. Did you succeed? Nope. Then Coblet supposedly tricked you promising you The Liqs will join JFL against AX if you allow them to take some cities from one of your inactives. Where you happy? Of course, you thought this will be the downfall of AX. You were naive enough to think that The Liqs will actually attack AX. Did you bother to check the past relationships between Liqs members and AX members? Did you at least check the past relationships between Liqs members and JFL members? Nope, you did not. After Liqs attacked your alliance you started to cry this is not fair. But in your opinion it would have been fair if the Liqs would have attacked AX, of course. Because AX is bad and has to be destroyed... lol! Then you rallied some other alliances to save yours. The Phalanx, the Jaguar Warriors, The Cohort and so on. Still losing the war, you totally lost it and started to recruit everybody just to keep your total high enough. Failing to take even one city from me you started a bolting/quaking campaign together with your minions in The Cohort who are very skilled at bolting but at nothing else. About those 2 city slots you gain attacking my AX141 you are plainly lying. Again! You gained around 30K ABP. This means 100 victory parades and at your level this means less than a 1/4 of a CP. Check grepostats again if you think I am lying. Or is the math too hard for you? The problem of inactives is true, I'll give you this. Some of our members had to leave grepolis and this is their business. But we are taking care of this. And that's why you currently experience less attacks from AX. Enjoy this break while it lasts! It won't be long.

Now your assertion about honor: it seems we do not share the same view on what honor means. You think lying, blackmailing, spying and bolting are honorable things. I don't. You think that my goal in this game would be to gain your respect. I have a bad news for you: it's not. I already gained the respect of the peoples that counts. You do not count for me. And when I'll think I need one of your city, I will just take it. This childish challenging you are trying on me just don't work.

DeletedUser8790

Hahaha see what I mean folks only they have a legite excuse of vacation mode.
Or why he lost 4 cities to me he gave them up because he did not want them they were to far from he's Core ocean then what the heck is he doing there in the first place hahaha
Sorry that dog won't hunt.Try another.

Yeah 36 hour VM your right I ran, good for you, Second what am I doing there?, Advancing, all you know how to do is retreat, sure sometimes you over extend and lose some cities, necessary sacrifices, that is different then not wanting them. That is why there are no clowns in O56, diminishing numbers in O55, and now Ax in 54, You should try it some time.

DeletedUser

Yes, I did attack Zato with swords and archers. I built up a lot of defenses in those cities in anticipation of an attack. The attacks came, but in the form of 10-20 LS with maybe a land attack here and there. I really only needed my militia. Since I don't need those troops there anymore, I killed them off (also seeing what you had in your harbor). This probably doesn't make any sense to you, but it's simply good tactics.

As to the rest, I already admitted to tricking you for a few cities. You were conspiring against AX (who were your allies up until then), but at the same time, we were conspiring against you. You were simply outwitted (which wasn't a high hurdle). The backstabber became the backstabbed.....

Cry all you want Zato (and bolt cause that's all you can do). You still have yet to take a city from me.

DeletedUser

It takes me a little while to respond because I have to get my 8 year old daughter to translate your childish gibberish. By the way, she loves your witty comeback: "Liquid Detergent-X" and I'm sure all of Theta agrees- it just never gets old.

Why don't you play the game and stop whining all the time?

Nobody believes your nonsense anyway because there is a website that I'm sure you are not aware of (Called Grepolis Stats for you and the other noobs) that gives exact stats and points in this game. Not imaginary scores and points like the ones you use and are so proud of, but stats that are compiled in actual game play. It's clear who is winning this war.

But keep blabbing on in the forums since it's all you can do anymore. I like the act you play in here especially considering you are too afraid to open an in-game message from me anymore. What a big boy you are.....

DeletedUser

I think this might need a cool-down. I'm closing this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.