War Updates

DeletedUser48423

Can anyone give me a update on the wars in this world. Have not heard of many so would love to know who is fighting who, or if there are any coalitions?

DeletedUser17513

there are no "wars" its all mere attacks and mostly bp hunting, real war starts after event is finished becuase there is no use in defending a city while you can rebuild hydra/manty nukes in few hours while defender needs few days to rebuild..

so this thread might be more popular in a week

DeletedUser31385

Meh. They will start the wars soon whether they want to or not. Wars are inevitable. Someone will step on another's toes and war will be declared like always.

DeletedUser42407

Meh. They will start the wars soon whether they want to or not. Wars are inevitable. Someone will step on another's toes and war will be declared like always.

Or maybe this will be a new type of world where everyone is friendly and no one is mean and attacks people.

DeletedUser42857

Well No Brakes - 1m abp, and Muskets headed for 1.5m abp, is pretty strong bp for so young a server.

but im not sure you would call no brakes v ________ or Muskets v _________ wars as such.

Its more like running roughshod over anyone and anything.

As far as Muskets go you could say we are at war with Ocean 45 since Bloods and Fight Club defence was found in Split Enz cities :D

DeletedUser42407

Remember friends? They seem to have disappeared within 2 days.

Ranga1

Strategos
I hear there is soon to be internal war with muskets? Some "leaders" don't like their what seems like mass recruiting that is going on??

DeletedUser

I hear there is soon to be internal war with muskets? Some "leaders" don't like their what seems like mass recruiting that is going on??

Doesn't surprise me.

Look at the number that "Wombles" has grown too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Doesn't surprise me.

Look at the number that "Wombles" has grown too.

Don't think the points of the sister matters, I mean No speed limit is twice the size of wombles, but we are one with no brakes.

DeletedUser

Don't think the number of the sister matters, I mean No speed limit is twice the size but were are one with no brakes.

Different alliance might have a different vision. Not all leaders may be agreeing. Maybe they want to have a smaller core?

No idea, I can't speak for them. But that would be my best guess.

DeletedUser42407

I have no idea, all I know is that civil wars between sister alliances are brutal because many members may have been friends.

DeletedUser

I have no idea, all I know is that civil wars between sister alliances are brutal because many members may have been friends.

Sounds like this world is getting better and better everyday :D