War vs ooc

DeletedUser

Hello,, one and all.. Its been a week since war between the unsullied, the river and ooc and their allies has begun.. What i was hoping for was to find another partner/ ally to take help take these guys out.. Pm me in game please if willing to join the fray

DeletedUser

Hello,, one and all.. Its been a week since war between the unsullied, the river and ooc and their allies has begun.. What i was hoping for was to find another partner/ ally to take help take these guys out.. Pm me in game please if willing to join the fray
I'm in lol

DeletedUser

Me tooo take me please? it wont be long before my team boots me for some infraction or other!

DeletedUser

!!!! why is ooc responding to their death knell? this should be conspirators and co conspirators conspiring on the conspiracy of comingling vs ooc

DeletedUser40373

i will help destroy these ooc people

That silly little rim alliance OoC really sucks. Count me and my alliance in to help exterminate them.

i agree with you, count me in to destroy ooc they shouldnt be alowed

hello send me a pm and we will make a plan to take them down include in pm your offline times and the troops you have available and the cities they are in so we can combine forces to destroy them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice,, i got most of the top occ players ready to do themselves in.. in the words of borat this thread was great success

DeletedUser39150

hello send me a pm and we will make a plan to take them down include in pm your offline times and the troops you have available and the cities they are in so we can combine forces to destroy them
i have some bir you can use to take em down and all my ls are at your disposal , pm me next time you send a cs and i will send troops along

DeletedUser

If you are looking for my help, we are a little bit busy at the moment. Just today we almost lost two cities... :eek:

But this game is ever changing... Seems there are new wars opening up in the area all the time. So keep me posted on your progress. :D

DeletedUser

Leaving a 13 second second gap between your CS and first wave of support.
I think you need to learn to your trimming.
Go one -Rep me again.

:cool: [report]2fcf41c2f652205abfe4b6b48eb1223d[/report] :p
if u hadnt noticed antitimer set me in front of attacks 3 times