Pnp War With Valks - Cobra Story

DeletedUser

No it's my opinion since Mr Herb could not stay on topic.

DeletedUser

To tell you the truth a war will keep both alliances active and coming back on this server. It will be beneficial for both when it comes to growing and getting cp. What i don't get is how small friendships are stopping you from war..... In reality only one alliance will win there is no loving couple victory in grepolis.Your suppose to be ready to do anything to win war, and its not like their your real world friends so who cares?

In this game pacts are only kept for the benefits of one side the sooner the musks learn that the more interesting this world will become

Just stating my option

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Ahh, you haven't seen the bigger picture yet. Don't worry, one day you will. Any way, over in the musks we are having fun beating up WATG and some chaps up in the north somewhere (havent been paying attention much there lol). We are happy and occupied and are not seeking another war.

DeletedUser

The reason you were...."picked" on...is because you started the whole PnP thread. If you START the trash talk...expect to get it in return. Try on the big boy pants and grow some thicker skin. Also, think of the information involved.

You left Musks...declared war on Valks for NINETEEN DAYS...then went back to Musks. That is one hell of a sad war. You should apologize to those on the server for getting their hopes up for a truly awesome war then running back to Musks.

Cobra is(will have been) those ex-TT folks who felt the need to continue the war against Valk. They tried...they lost. Hey, we give props to those who fought us in TT...like I said...it was a good war for a month and a half. The PROBLEM is that it was ONLY a month and a half....AND...as others have pointed out a sea of GREEN is not a happy server to play on. Having your #1 enemy go from red to green on the SAME island you are on in multiple areas...not cool.

VM? He has a life? Try THEY have a life. It wasn't just the leader. So you have 9 players and you are at war for a few weeks then half of the cities in your alliance go into VM or go back to Musks? Yeah, now THERE is a way to conduct a war. AMAZING tactics. This war has degenerated into a case of where it is like taking candy from a baby. It feels wrong to attack Cobra cities because they are so overwhelmed.

Did Cobra just collectively decide to quit the server and go out with a bang(read: whimper) against the Valks? The only reason Cobra will exist next week is because the "leader" has a life and went on VM.

DeletedUser

Come on , cobra is a joke they come up and create their pitty party alliance , then we slap them around a few times now they run into VM and beg us for an invite into our alliance.

DeletedUser

I congratulate The Valkyries on defeating the vengeful cobras however i find it odd they complain about enemy players joining The Musketeers and Grimm Sleepers when they specifically ask for SlickWilly11 to be left as their food, then take him in after he defeats many of their attempts on his cities. All those that complain about all this "love" in gythium need to step up and make their own move for the throne if they dislike the way we choose maintain dominance in this world. Their is a reason we are #1-2.

DeletedUser

yes you are 1 and 2 because you took in all of teddies players i don't know if you realized but your losing steam. and you have about 15 months of fighting small crappy alliances. and as for my alliance were at war with any alliance we can attack

DeletedUser

And for future reference we (Ex-TT) our Very proud Musk and bleed the words (1 for all and all for 1) so i suggest you address us as Musk in the future.

Couldn't agree with you more! :) Tiny Teddies disbanded. There are no Tiny Teddies. It would never have been my choice that TT ended the way they did, but it happened. We absorbed the best, and we will beat the rest. Simples :)

Has anyone seen my garter by the way?

DeletedUser

And for future reference we (Ex-TT) our Very proud Musk and bleed the words (1 for all and all for 1) so i suggest you address us as Musk in the future.

Perfectly put.

i don't know if you realized but your losing steam

As far as loosing steam, the musketeers alone took twice the amount of cities this week as any other alliance.

you have about 15 months of fighting small crappy alliances. and as for my alliance were at war with any alliance we can attack

Spare me, we are at war with any alliance we would like, or chooses to test us. Have fun fighting and loosing to "small crappy alliances" , we will have fun beating "small crappy alliances" like your own. Considering how much illogical trash you talk on this site it will be enjoyable. Perhaps that is why your in this position, constantly crying about not being #1. Complain all you want about the "love" between GS and the Musketeers, but we all remember the verbal blowjobs you were giving TT before they disbanded.

DeletedUser

You see it wasn't anything close to "verbal blowjobs" more like i gave them respect as well i did your alliance but lately lost that respect, and about attack my alliance come at me Gs is getting boring and MM is to easy to take cities from.

why are you getting so emotional i didn't mean to insult your lover!

and btw although Cheeze might be young but hes a better leader then you will ever be.

DeletedUser

wait wait wait how do you brag about this

all i see is loses and internal claims lolz you took 7 enemy cities

plus half the alliances you take cities from are bigger jokes then MM.....(besides who are those guys??)

Okay and i just counted this week for your alliance and my alliance who is half your size, along with 20 players less then you.

Musks-29 cities from other alliances

NV-28 cities from other alliances

and as for loses

musks-lost 2 cities

Nv-lost none

( i didn't count cities being taken from academy alliance or Gs)

P.S

Did i ever tell you where my hero???Your skills are better then anyone i have ever witnessed if its not a problem i want to make a shrine so i can pray to you.... Ohhh!!! mighty god of love SHAKA KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Aye, internal conquests don't count. I'm not going to go through and count everything up but over the past week we have snagged about 20 cities from Cobra although...it IS like taking candy from a baby. Mowing them down one by one and then they quit or go back to their REAL life. You know...as opposed to RUNNING or HIDING in VM.

Yeah...now...about that beach front property in the desert you were wanting to sell me...

DeletedUser

Aye, internal conquests don't count. I'm not going to go through and count everything up but over the past week we have snagged about 20 cities from Cobra although...it IS like taking candy from a baby. Mowing them down one by one and then they quit or go back to their REAL life. You know...as opposed to RUNNING or HIDING in VM.

Yeah...now...about that beach front property in the desert you were wanting to sell me...

I wasn't talking about valks i was talking about musks, (to clear things up) and not to be mean but cobra nothing to brag about their founder is an amazing player even if he ran into vm can't say much about the rest of cobra though

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstood my entire post. I was agreeing with you as it pertains to the internal conquests and I was also stating that Cobra is nothing to brag about hence the candy from baby comment. They have not presented themselves as a challenge. It is almost comical the speed at which they have fallen apart.

DeletedUser

thedemon447 your argument is cute. so cute in fact that I looked up your alliance on grepointel because to be honest I had never heard of you because I worry about people in and around the core oceans. Based in 045, I started with 32x, large map and didnt see anything. Then I moved to 32x, extra lap map and still didnt see your alliance. Finally I did 32x, world map and there your were on the the rim so far away from the core oceans that it would take days just to reach you.

My point being that when you compare your alliance taking cities from little baby alliances vs. Musks taking internals from PLAYERS who have more points then the alliances you are taking cities from, well I can't really take your complaints seriously.

DeletedUser

Okay i fight Grimm Sleepers #2 and Memento Mori #5 and cossacks #11

And cossacks and MM are in a pact so they support each other

Lets see who musks fight
WATG-#7
Alliance of Tarus- no core ocean-#14

then other alliance below top 15

Golly you guys are amazing you can fight and lose cities from a rank 7 alliance with 30 players
and fight an alliance that is spread out.I think its cute you try to argue but have no real evidence to back it up :D

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstood my entire post. I was agreeing with you as it pertains to the internal conquests and I was also stating that Cobra is nothing to brag about hence the candy from baby comment. They have not presented themselves as a challenge. It is almost comical the speed at which they have fallen apart.

I was just clarifying things. and yea its kinda funny how fast they feel apart i give them credit though they were out number and still tried to come together to fight. they where the brave teddies

DeletedUser

Okay i fight Grimm Sleepers #2 and Memento Mori #5 and cossacks #11

One of the reasons the people we fight aren't that highly ranked is because we unceremoniously dismissed a number of top tiers alliance in the core oceans. They fought hard, they fought valiantly, but in the end we prevailed.

The other reason is because a lot of the people around us are so much smaller, our bigger players take huge morale hits when attacking. As a result, the burden of being the main attackers falls on the smaller players in the alliance, with some help from larger players. Personally I think this is a good thing because it gives the smaller players a chance to gain some experience, while growing their holdings and clearing out other alliances that could become pesky down the road (DISCLAIMER: I am in no way complaining about morale. I still send attack support even when the target is 50% morale for me.)

So yes, the alliances we are fighting at the moment are ranked lower in points, but that doesn't necessarily mean their skill level is lower. I quite admire the way WATG? attacks and defends for instance. They are small, but they work together and know how to put together good offense and defense.

So in conclusion, your whole argument is moot and simply a reiteration of facts, but interpreted in an erroneous manner. Yes, Musks fights smaller alliances, but the main reason that is true is because we already eliminated the bigger alliances who have attacked / threatened us.

Golly you guys are amazing you can fight and lose cities from a rank 7 alliance with 30 players
and fight an alliance that is spread out.]

I would take 30 active, well organized team players over the 160 players in your main alliance + academy any day of the week, but hey that's just me.

DeletedUser

Please tell me who did you "eliminate" you think musks are amazing....lol what really happened, Teddy eliminated everyone and they fell apart you took in the best of them then chewed on the rest. About the 160 players i use only 60 in my main alliance no one in my academy does anything i use it to sort through active and inactive players.

Do you realize how many times grimm have tried just to push us out of their Main ocean but they can't and you think you can do it with 30 players. Your over confident and you like to make arguments without any fact behind it. lol your a joke