War you would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2524

Just right a war you would like to see and who would win.

I would like a SF vs Wov war. I think SF would conquer more cities but it wouldn't matter as it would be a small difference.

DeletedUser

WoV- vs The Efficacious

(color of font is the same color they are marked as for me in-game, cool right?)

DeletedUser

Nice to see that someone is every now and then trying to keep this forum alive. To topic: any action would make Nu more interesting but to pick one it would be Wov- vs The Efficacious

DeletedUser

I'd like to see Wov- and The Efficacious, that's only war unrealated to us that would be interesting and fun to watch.

Other than this.. I don't really know, there are several small alliances I like, but none that could actually do anything significant for this world atm - emphasis on atm.

DeletedUser

The 13th Legion V The Great Spartan Army 2

Battle of ocean 43,

DeletedUser

Titans of Nu vs BE- the amount of offensive briemes and swordsmen would be amazing.

Haha! What's wrong with defending with horsemen? :eek:

+rep because Nick1's reason for de-repping you is awful. You're keeping forums going which is great. Thankyou.

On-topic... SF vs WoV vs Efficacious whilst I lie very very low...

DeletedUser2524

Nothings wrong, but slingers are still better. lol

Thanks,

Tiger Liar vs all large alliances, 24 people owning 200

DeletedUser

Some kind of massive free-for-all. It would just be epic to watch.

DeletedUser

Well were seeing that right now aren't we? No matter whats happening its actually a really good war. I'd like to see WoV VS. SF. Two great very effective alliances.

DeletedUser15121

Well were seeing that right now aren't we? No matter whats happening its actually a really good war. I'd like to see WoV VS. SF. Two great very effective alliances.

Ask SF how this war is going. Their founder just picked up his ball and went home.

DeletedUser

Im Sorry but the Titans Of Nu Would just Kick the Illuminati's ***!
I actually think 13th Leigon Vs Great Spartan Army 2 would be a great match up!

DeletedUser

I actually think 13th Leigon Vs Great Spartan Army 2 would be a great match up!

Well it's been going for like 2 weeks now. City conquest score is 12-2 in 13th's favor. Battle point gain is led by tgsa2 who have alot of dbs gained. But it's mainly been 13th on the offensive and tgas2 on some fronts defending very well.

DeletedUser

Titans of nu

Do titans fight back now then? cause when we had war with them it was like an all you can eat BP buffet.:D

DeletedUser

mate you must be talking about some other titans of nu. ;)

No, pretty sure it was the same titans of nu, minus all their players in O65 of course. You did have one guy who put up a top draw defence, the rest was like shooting fish in a barrel.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.