War!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it is good to see new players dedicated to their alliances even if they do not really understand what they are saying.

-Achilles-, were you on worlds than Kappa? That is all I can find in your grepostats. Unless you had an account prior to your current one, I don't think you have the right to be so condescending.
Forgive him.He have no clue about the game.The dark will soon rise.Then will see whos noob and whos killer.

DeletedUser345

i played back at the beginning of grepolis and quit i think March, i recently came back and started Kappa and here. I assume the stuff from grepostats got deleted? But i have dobby to back me up on this :) i was in Tw-Shadow, Phenomen, GrepoHugs and MadHouse.

Any way its just a little joke, its making him learn.

DeletedUser

i played back at the beginning of grepolis and quit i think March, i recently came back and started Kappa and here. I assume the stuff from grepostats got deleted? But i have dobby to back me up on this :) i was in Tw-Shadow, Phenomen, GrepoHugs and MadHouse.

Any way its just a little joke, its making him learn.

Yeah, I checked your forum profile, my apologies, there just wasn't anything on Grepostats :). I can get rather self righteous at times.

Forgive him.He have no clue about the game.The dark will soon rise.Then will see whos noob and whos killer.

Haha, Grepolis can be very political, my enthusiastic friend. I wish you and your alliance all the best though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

it doesn't matter :) i would have to be a right troll to make 331 posts since i arrived ;)

DeletedUser

it will take me a while to join as i am making an alliance with Mastery

DeletedUser

I dont want any war.They forced us.We invited many good player with 200 points.They took all of them.We are so few and we want company.So they forced us to declare war.But we love peace.We are all Sim City fans but we feel that we must fight.Im sorry for that,but once again,this is not our fault.

Hello Muttzy !!!

:)

J.

DeletedUser

Do you really think that i have something to learn from you or others?

Yep, like, what a nuke is, that you shouldn't attack with biremes, what beginner protection is, when Grepolis 2.0 comes out, the list goes on.

:)

DeletedUser345

lesson 1) Got o the forum page called guides and read through them all :D

lesson 2) Play SimCity right next to my village alright :p

DeletedUser

lesson 1) Got o the forum page called guides and read through them all :D

lesson 2) Play SimCity right next to my village alright :p

ok but i am not near you ;(

and i don't think i meet there standards cos i can't half my resources production :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok but i am not near you ;(

and i don't think i meet there standards cos i can't half my resources production :rolleyes:
So you lied to us.And i told to all of us that you will join.We were so proud of you.Even call you Master.And you never talk seriously.What a shame!

DeletedUser

So you lied to us.And i told to all of us that you will join.We were so proud of you.Even call you Master.And you never talk seriously.What a shame!

sorry just remembered that i am making an alliancwe that will be better than yours sorry :(

DeletedUser345

i won't lie, i have lots of experience and i can teach your members lots of things but the condition is you have to make me co-founder... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

yes, i can't stand you guys your always so annoying! Please legion im begging you!

DeletedUser

I'm impressed. I would +rep you if I hadn't already derepped you for being mean to a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.